PDA

View Full Version : Top Android Guild! Knights of Renais is rising fast!

samuellee11
10-01-2013, 08:38 AM
Hello, I am the lead recruiter for the Knights of Renais (Android). We are a competitive Level 38 guild aiming to be one of the top 10 guilds. We placed #28 in the recent 24-hour Fusion Blitz War and #36 in the three-day Battle of the Beasts War! All of this up from #277 in the first four-hour fusion Blitz War! IMAGINE HOW HIGH WE COULD RANK IF YOU JOINED US!!! We are currently looking for a Level 70+ player, who is active, will use line app, contribute 400,000 gold per week, participate in Guild Wars as much as possible and is a gemspender minimum 100 gems! Contact me using line app (username is sleeboy2 or try Harbear) Thanks! We only have three spots left so hurry!

Necromancers
10-01-2013, 09:54 AM
Hello, I am the lead recruiter for the Knights of Renais (Android). We are a competitive Level 38 guild aiming to be one of the top 10 guilds. We placed #28 in the recent 24-hour Fusion Blitz War and #36 in the three-day Battle of the Beasts War! All of this up from #277 in the first four-hour fusion Blitz War! IMAGINE HOW HIGH WE COULD RANK IF YOU JOINED US!!! We are currently looking for a Level 70+ player, who is active, will use line app, contribute 400,000 gold per week, participate in Guild Wars as much as possible and is a gemspender minimum 100 gems! Contact me using line app (username is sleeboy2 or try Harbear) Thanks! We only have three spots left so hurry!

Ehh I think higher level players that are optionally gemspenders will be more useful. Just saying, but I don't think there's that many gemspending people without a guild.