PDA

View Full Version : can we get a function where we can rate rivals?

cc thunder
10-01-2013, 04:25 AM
I would love to see a way to put a star rating next to the rivals that you see in the rivals list. that way you could give 5 stars to the people that you want to come back to, and 1 star to the people that are either too powerful or not worth visiting their hood. any hood you had not rated just have a blank spot in that area, don't get me wrong, I have my notes and everything else but this would just be way more convenient. it would also be awesome if there was a type of suggestion box on the forum, but that is expecting everybody to be smart enough to abide by it and not abuse it, so that will never happen lol

CCKallDAY
10-01-2013, 04:27 AM
First!
No.

cc thunder
10-01-2013, 04:30 AM
First!
No. lol, why no? I don't understand why this is a bad idea, other than that gives a chance for greed to mess everything up

Travers
10-01-2013, 04:32 AM
Yeah its a good idea, and its not like you have a search box where you can find any player and keep robbing him :)

cc thunder
10-01-2013, 04:35 AM
@travers I think that's a little over the line, Then greed will have to start issuing in game restraining orders, lol

N41LZ
10-01-2013, 06:59 AM
....so that will never happen lol

Probably not a good idea to add more bugs to the list without beginning to fix the ones already on the list

kimberleyj
10-01-2013, 07:06 AM
no because low attack/def then your self won't attack you meaning less links to their hoods.

Boo Boo Redux
10-01-2013, 07:16 AM
lol, why no? I don't understand why this is a bad idea, other than that gives a chance for greed to mess everything up

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/ZIOD_zpse1f281d0.jpg (http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/qwerty9702/media/ZIOD_zpse1f281d0.jpg.html)

cc thunder
10-01-2013, 07:30 AM
no because low attack/def then your self won't attack you meaning less links to their hoods. translation please?

sister morphine
10-01-2013, 07:35 AM
I would love to see a way to put a star rating next to the rivals that you see in the rivals list. that way you could give 5 stars to the people that you want to come back to, and 1 star to the people that are either too powerful or not worth visiting their hood. any hood you had not rated just have a blank spot in that area, don't get me wrong, I have my notes and everything else but this would just be way more convenient. it would also be awesome if there was a type of suggestion box on the forum, but that is expecting everybody to be smart enough to abide by it and not abuse it, so that will never happen lol
You keep notes? :)

Boo Boo Redux
10-01-2013, 07:36 AM

I was thinking the same thing. :)

Dipstik
10-01-2013, 07:37 AM

Wow I missed that one. Thanks for doing the hard work of actually READING these terrible suggestions and mining them for nuggets of humor.

cc thunder
10-01-2013, 08:51 AM
Wow I missed that one. Thanks for doing the hard work of actually READING these terrible suggestions and mining them for nuggets of humor. yes I keep notes, if I can get a 15 million dollar rob by knowing who to hit it definitely is worthwhile to me. I'm sorry I don't start threads about discussing how amazing my syndicate is I'm sure that's totally worthwhile and highly valuable to the Crime City Community on the form here. I had an actual suggestion, if you want to go with jokes I'm down with that too

kimberleyj
10-01-2013, 09:38 AM
translation please?

yes because i really need comments like this when i just found out my mother has lung cancer . you shouldn't take the piss out of mentaly disabled people like i said in my other post, it is just as bad as being racists . you should be a shamed of yourself, what is wrong with you people you really think it is cool well lets be honest it makes you look like a total loser. this is a forum not a spelling bee. if i had a child who acted like this i would give a spanked ass so hard you wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. grow up.

sabatoa
10-01-2013, 09:53 AM
yes because i really need comments like this when i just found out my mother has lung cancer . you shouldn't take the piss out of mentaly disabled people like i said in my other post, it is just as bad as being racists . you should be a shamed of yourself, what is wrong with you people you really think it is cool well lets be honest it makes you look like a total loser. this is a forum not a spelling bee. if i had a child who acted like this i would give a spanked ass so hard you wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. grow up.

I'm sorry you're going though stuff man but I don't think anyone here knows what the heck you were trying to say in that post. I know I read it and thought "wtf" too...so yeah, if you could maybe word it a little different that would be great.

http://perform-360.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/lumberg.jpg

Dipstik
10-01-2013, 09:57 AM

Aren't you the same herpaderp who was saying "Don't pick on me I have brain damage" in another thread? Sorry, princess... tell your mom to switch to menthol and suck it up. You get no sympathy from me.

pervbear
10-01-2013, 10:53 AM
You do happen to know people who do not smoke can get lung cancer right?

Dipstik
10-01-2013, 10:55 AM
I also know menthol cigarettes won't do anything to help. You do realize I really don't care?

kimberleyj
10-01-2013, 11:00 AM
I'm sorry you're going though stuff man but I don't think anyone here knows what the heck you were trying to say in that post. I know I read it and thought "wtf" too...so yeah, if you could maybe word it a little different that would be great.

http://perform-360.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/lumberg.jpg

thank you, some people on here are so rude , it is shocking they think being rude to people is cool. i know how people are not going to agree with everythink. guess they are use to being jocks and they miss their college years and need to be *****y on a forum to make their life feel full . dip your not funny , alot of people don't talk on here because they don't want to talk to an ass like you. you stand out all right for all the wrong reasons, have you ever thought about growing up and stop acting like a teenage brat . i am shocked you haven't been banned , i bet alot of people have complained about you. don't call me princess the only thing i expected was to be spoke to the same way you would want everyone else to speak to you, i am not asking for everyone to agree with me as everyone is different. you shouldn't be bullying anyone fulse spot.

Dipstik
10-01-2013, 11:07 AM
This is the most helpful thing I will ever say you to: Don't come to the internet looking for sympathy. If you're being "bullied," don't raise the excuse of being "brain damaged." You're welcome.

TigrisCauda
10-01-2013, 11:08 AM
thank you, some people on here are so rude , it is shocking they think being rude to people is cool. i know how people are not going to agree with everythink. guess they are use to being jocks and they miss their college years and need to be *****y on a forum to make their life feel full . dip your not funny , alot of people don't talk on here because they don't want to talk to an ass like you. you stand out all right for all the wrong reasons, have you ever thought about growing up and stop acting like a teenage brat . i am shocked you haven't been banned , i bet alot of people have complained about you. don't call me princess the only thing i expected was to be spoke to the same way you would want everyone else to speak to you, i am not asking for everyone to agree with me as everyone is different. you shouldn't be bullying anyone fulse spot.

I'm sorry for your situation, it sounds really terrible. One thing it consider though: if you want to be treated like everyone else, why do you repeatedly point out what makes you different? Maybe you should just take it in stride, let it roll off your back, and keep your private struggles to yourself so you won't get hurt.

Not wanting to sound mean or uncaring so please don't take what I say the wrong way.

kimberleyj
10-01-2013, 11:18 AM
I'm sorry for your situation, it sounds really terrible. One thing it consider though: if you want to be treated like everyone else, why do you repeatedly point out what makes you different? Maybe you should just take it in stride, let it roll off your back, and keep your private struggles to yourself so you won't get hurt.

Not wanting to sound mean or uncaring so please don't take what I say the wrong way.

what i was pointing out to people is bullying people for what ever reason is not acceptable. the is a right and wrong way to talk to people. i would never talk to people the way dip does . we are adults which means we should be more mature. this forum is a place to talk about the game and if you agree or disagree that is fine. a simple sorry i don't understand what you said is fine, the is no need for people to be *****y about it.

@ dip .

i haven't come on here looking for sympathy, just because your the kind of guy that would make up a threads just for attention doesn't mean everyone is . i came on here looking for news , info , updates , what people think of the game , ideas ect . What do i get but people like you making rude comments at everythink i post 24/7. if you don't agree with what people say that is fine but the way you talk to people is not wanted what so ever, get over yourself. read the rules and remember them it will do you some good.

Dipstik
10-01-2013, 11:25 AM
One thing is true... you'd never talk to anyone the way I do. I spell things properly, think my posts through, employ wit and humor, and don't whine about all my personal crap to people who don't care. Perhaps if you talked to people the way I do, you wouldn't be "bullied" so often.

Butt Futter
10-01-2013, 11:29 AM
Oh dippy, you really should only pick on people who can actually handle it and not weak minded people. lol

TigrisCauda
10-01-2013, 11:32 AM
what i was pointing out to people is bullying people for what ever reason is not acceptable. the is a right and wrong way to talk to people. i would never talk to people the way dip does . we are adults which means we should be more mature. this forum is a place to talk about the game and if you agree or disagree that is fine. a simple sorry i don't understand what you said is fine, the is no need for people to be *****y about it.

I learned a long time ago that we can't control what others think and say, so I try to just let it go. Especially on the Internet lol

I don't think Dippy is being rude, I think he's being honest. It may offend people but it's their choice to let it bother them. As long as you stick to your sense of propriety and conduct yourself according to what you believe is right, then there is no reason for you to be unhappy.

:D

kimberleyj
10-01-2013, 11:44 AM
I learned a long time ago that we can't control what others think and say, so I try to just let it go. Especially on the Internet lol

I don't think Dippy is being rude, I think he's being honest. It may offend people but it's their choice to let it bother them. As long as you stick to your sense of propriety and conduct yourself according to what you believe is right, then there is no reason for you to be unhappy.

:D

i think he is being rude and i am sure alot of people see his comments as being rude . it is okay i am unhappy but not from these comments  , i just wanted to put my point across. thanks for talking to me the way you would like someone to talk to you. to be honest i only said about my problems to make dip look bad for when he comments back , so i guess i win . i normaly say bad things about myself but i know as a person i am better than him so thanks for that dip.

TigrisCauda
10-01-2013, 11:57 AM
i think he is being rude and i am sure alot of people see his comments as being rude . it is okay i am unhappy but not from these comments  , i just wanted to put my point across. thanks for talking to me the way you would like someone to talk to you. to be honest i only said about my problems to make dip look bad for when he comments back , so i guess i win . i normaly say bad things about myself but i know as a person i am better than him so thanks for that dip.

Lol it's good you can walk away taking something good from a bad experience :)

Boo Boo Redux
10-01-2013, 02:22 PM

Translation:

Herpaderpaderp herpa herpa derpa herp derp derp. Dippy big ol herpa meanie. I'm sad, derp derp.

jmeijer
10-01-2013, 02:28 PM
No thanks. I don't like being targeted as the highest IPH at my level.

oacju
10-01-2013, 02:34 PM

+1

I visit 5-7 hoods before the list refreshes on its own. Most of the time, their hoods aren't even worth looking at and I'm not gonna memorize the names of all the players who I want to visit and which ones I want to avoid.

Dipstik
10-01-2013, 02:44 PM
to be honest i only said about my problems to make dip look bad for when he comments back.

Trust me... I know. That's exactly why I don't care what personal nonsense you bother to spout here... It's a distraction and a plea for sympathy, nothing more.

Granted, the brain damage is probably true...

cc thunder
10-01-2013, 02:45 PM
No thanks. I don't like being targeted as the highest IPH at my level. what I had in mind wouldn't be visible to anybody except for the individual player. the ratings would be meaningless to anybody else anyways, because you can't hit everybody that has good income some people the stats are too high, what I'm talking about would only be a way for you to look at your own rivals list and have a rating that only you could see

oacju
10-01-2013, 02:47 PM
Just quit, kimberleyj. Dippy is annihilating you.

enahs2
10-01-2013, 02:48 PM
Just quit, kimberleyj. Dippy is annihilating you.

And how many times have you failed to follow these simple instructions, Jokim?

enahs2
10-01-2013, 02:49 PM
One thing is true... you'd never talk to anyone the way I do. I spell things properly, think my posts through, employ wit and humor, and don't whine about all my personal crap to people who don't care. Perhaps if you talked to people the way I do, you wouldn't be "bullied" so often.

Amen.......

jmeijer
10-01-2013, 02:52 PM
what I had in mind wouldn't be visible to anybody except for the individual player. the ratings would be meaningless to anybody else anyways, because you can't hit everybody that has good income some people the stats are too high, what I'm talking about would only be a way for you to look at your own rivals list and have a rating that only you could seeI know that, but I don't like to be targeted when I level up in the future and meet those old people again.

I would like to see the syndicate the person is in, so I can hit GoTTi's when they don't have GoTTi in their name.

Boo Boo Redux
10-01-2013, 03:20 PM
And how many times have you failed to follow these simple instructions, Jokim?

You are aware we all know you are talking to yourself now?

Jacksonville's finest indeed.

enahs2
10-01-2013, 04:39 PM
Shane(me) + Jokim = the same person? Your logic is wrong. But don't worry you're still on the nice list!

Dipstik
10-01-2013, 05:02 PM
I assumed this was just Santa trying to convince people he's not Santa... Can a mod confirm whether Oajcu and enahs2 are posting from the same ip or registered from the same email?

vert man
10-01-2013, 05:16 PM
we are adults

Then type like one and don't cry over the internets when people respond to you and you don't like it. You should have been mature enough to know the person asking for a translation wasn't being a ****, they were saying they couldn't read what you wrote - it was quite clear.

enahs2
10-01-2013, 07:25 PM
I assumed this was just Santa trying to convince people he's not Santa... Can a mod confirm whether Oajcu and enahs2 are posting from the same ip or registered from the same email?

I'm afraid registering from the same email is impossible, my friend.

oacju
10-01-2013, 07:30 PM
Maybe enahs2 is an alt account of Baroness? Or is this the real Santa? Will be interesting to see how this goes down.

enahs2
10-01-2013, 07:31 PM
Will be interesting to see how you manage to get yourself banned again, you naughty little twerp.

oacju
10-01-2013, 07:32 PM
Thought Santa was supposed to be jolly.

reesebutton
10-01-2013, 07:45 PM

No, you need comments like "translation please" coz your sentence was incomprehensible. Leave your mother out of this, the poor lady has lung cancer.

Dipstik
10-01-2013, 07:48 PM
Leave your mother out of this, the poor lady has lung cancer.

Well played, sir :)

reesebutton
10-01-2013, 08:11 PM
Well played, sir :)

Much appreciated. Someone has to stand up for the infirmed.

enahs2
10-01-2013, 08:16 PM
No, you need comments like "translation please" coz your sentence was incomprehensible. I was looking for a dictionnary to translate it in a readable english, I may grant him a private english teacher for Xmas if he stay off the naughty list.