PDA

View Full Version : How about a how to guide!. GREE won't do it, so lets do it!

Badass action man
10-01-2013, 04:18 AM
Ok, we all know what we are going to get from our wonderful host.

So this thread is dedicated to us helping eachother understand these new faction goals and events as Best we can. There will be theories and mistakes but lets develop a guide to help each other out.

Please post what you know about them, no comments about how pathetic the service is. Whinging, can you please save that for other threads. Cheers fellow combatants haha.

any tactics you wish to discuss or help with please ad

Badass action man
10-01-2013, 04:23 AM
Here is what I KNOW...not much haha

1 we have a personal boss event to complete to 100 times
2 we have faction goals (day 1, 300 wins. Day 2, 350 wins)

Here is what I speculate on and need confirmation of...

1 if your team completes the days faction goal and you continue to fight the boss on your own, your wins will NOT count towards the following days faction goal. Therefore when you complete your faction goal, you should stop fighting bosses until the next day (maybe turn off your device and spend time with the family or do something productive haha).

droffatsto50
10-01-2013, 04:28 AM
Here is what I KNOW...not much haha

1 we have a personal boss event to complete to 100 times
2 we have faction goals (day 1, 300 wins. Day 2, 350 wins)

Here is what I speculate on and need confirmation of...

1 if your team completes the days faction goal and you continue to fight the boss on your own, your wins will NOT count towards the following days faction goal. Therefore when you complete your faction goal, you should stop fighting bosses until the next day (maybe turn off your device and spend time with the family or do something productive haha).
As a matter of fact the wins you do when the faction event is off actually count towards the next one, you just have to log on when the daily goal comes back again

Tournai
10-01-2013, 05:14 AM
Just beat as much bosses as you can! and indeed log in after the daily Faction Boss event is launched.

Then the count down starts! untill 400 bosses, probably today 450, and the last day 500.

Badass action man
10-01-2013, 05:19 AM
Thanks guys, great news there. Means I dont have to go and be productive or heaven forbid spend time with actual people haha. just jokes, game/life balance is still at a happy workable level...

Hit it hard I shall. Excuse me i have to go kick some boss backside.

Drakhoan
10-01-2013, 06:03 AM
Confirming the above!

Badass action man
10-01-2013, 06:23 AM
cheers guys.

next little topic. any sound strategies for over vaulting?.

heres what i KNOW
1 you can only get attacked so many times in a fixed time period, this means if you collect from all you buildings with your vault already full and go on a mad raiding spree in theory you should be able to begin your over vaulting of cash.

heres what I need confirmation of
1 the above fixed period is an hr
2 the maximum amount someone can raid from you in that fixed period??

mickymacirl
10-01-2013, 06:28 AM
Beat the boss individually 100 times, and 300/350 times a day as a faction, it's that easy!

droffatsto50
10-01-2013, 06:31 AM
Beat the boss individually 100 times, and 300/350 times a day as a faction, it's that easy!
How far are you on the boss?

Badass action man
10-01-2013, 06:37 AM

yes yes it is

Dutchie
10-01-2013, 06:43 AM
Why should WE do GREE's work? I don't pay THEM so that I have to write THEIR instructions and how to on the ever changing events that THEY keep fiddling with!

generalpain
10-01-2013, 06:59 AM
Ok, we all know what we are going to get from our wonderful host.

So this thread is dedicated to us helping eachother understand these new faction goals and events as Best we can. There will be theories and mistakes but lets develop a guide to help each other out.

Please post what you know about them, no comments about how pathetic the service is. Whinging, can you please save that for other threads. Cheers fellow combatants haha.

any tactics you wish to discuss or help with please ad

A simple forum search will answer all these questions you are asking. The areas have been addressed in depth on each individual basis. Gree will never do walkthroughs before an event comes. It's rare for any gaming company to put out info on strategy games. If you want an all in one walkthrough, take some time, search the topics and compile the information others have provided on the topics. Robbietuesday put out a nice reference guide for France that had every France event compiled into one. I suggest referencing his thread to use as an example. But if you want something, don't expect others to do it for you. The forum is full of helpful players that would love to lend a hand. Also, search the cc forums, lots of useful info there as well.

Badass action man
10-01-2013, 11:50 PM
A simple forum search will answer all these questions you are asking. The areas have been addressed in depth on each individual basis. Gree will never do walkthroughs before an event comes. It's rare for any gaming company to put out info on strategy games. If you want an all in one walkthrough, take some time, search the topics and compile the information others have provided on the topics. Robbietuesday put out a nice reference guide for France that had every France event compiled into one. I suggest referencing his thread to use as an example. But if you want something, don't expect others to do it for you. The forum is full of helpful players that would love to lend a hand. Also, search the cc forums, lots of useful info there as well.

a simple forum search?, the idea here was to develop a 'how to' guide. Tactics n gameplay in a one stop shop rather than a maze of looking, clicking on threads that say they have your info, then you read five pages and still dont understand. There will always be room to improve this document but I want to give it a good crack. I wish to put questions to the players, develop a guide and have it simply stated. This is just the beginning hopefully, it will come down to wether the community embraces it or I get a bunch of negative nancies ruin a good thing before it takes off.

This is not just for the 2 issues i've raised, I want to develop a serious gamers help guide. Click on help in the game and you quickly will realise there is no actual gameplay guide or useful help at all. I understand im going to be doing most of the work myself I would just appreciate the help of experienced Modern war players here so I dont screw it up.

I am a cow
10-02-2013, 05:16 AM

He's got 10 million stats what do you think?

mickymacirl
10-02-2013, 05:25 AM

217 last I checked, I'm not using gold.

mickymacirl
10-02-2013, 05:25 AM
He's got 10 million stats what do you think?

Add a 7 to that. :P

Philly982
10-02-2013, 05:31 AM
That is awesome mickymacirl!

I am a cow
10-02-2013, 05:40 AM
Add a 7 to that. :P

Dafaq? 17 million thats f ing crazy Micky!

Wai
10-02-2013, 06:32 AM
Why should WE do GREE's work? I don't pay THEM so that I have to write THEIR instructions and how to on the ever changing events that THEY keep fiddling with!

Totally agree.