PDA

View Full Version : Molly Maguires

Pages : [1] 2

craftytempter
10-01-2013, 03:43 AM
Would the leader of the syndicate kindly contact me please or any member of the Molly syndicate come say hi.

Thanks
Crafty

This is not a recruitment thread.........

Muj
10-01-2013, 04:05 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?95-Syndicate-Recruitment

craftytempter
10-01-2013, 04:11 AM
I take it you didnt bother reading the post as it clearly states

Guisseppe17
10-01-2013, 07:38 AM

Yup, you nailed it...they never bother to read. Strains their little minds too much.

Boo Boo Redux
10-01-2013, 07:39 AM
Hi

extras

Dipstik
10-01-2013, 08:00 AM
Wrong forum.

craftytempter
10-01-2013, 08:02 AM
Molly Maguires

Your members cry that their hoods keeps getting looted by one of my syndicate members.

You threaten that all of your syndicate will be at war with this player if they don’t stop collecting your cash.

I sent you a message asking if war was what you wanted and now your team has resulted in spamming profanity’s .

I’ve tried the nice approach so now it’s simple

collect your money or somebody else will collect it for you. That Is one of the main game areas (Crime City )

Drop some henchmen hide run but don’t cry when you don’t collect your cash and others do it for you.

Stop the profanity’s come to my hood lvs 145 and 238 and play crime city with me.

And as for being on the MM hit list or your hit list please add me to it as well and pop round to my hood I will leave the key under the mat.

Remember
(TDH) Crafty lv 238
crafty2 lv 144

TG3d
10-01-2013, 08:04 AM
So you're not trying to recruit them?

craftytempter
10-01-2013, 08:05 AM
Wrong forum.

This is not a recruitment thread Dippy but feel free to troll around here have some popcorn

Boo Boo Redux
10-01-2013, 08:25 AM
Molly Maguires

Your members cry that their hoods keeps getting looted by one of my syndicate members.

You threaten that all of your syndicate will be at war with this player if they don’t stop collecting your cash.

I sent you a message asking if war was what you wanted and now your team has resulted in spamming profanity’s .

I’ve tried the nice approach so now it’s simple

collect your money or somebody else will collect it for you. That Is one of the main game areas (Crime City )

Drop some henchmen hide run but don’t cry when you don’t collect your cash and others do it for you.

Stop the profanity’s come to my hood lvs 145 and 238 and play crime city with me.

And as for being on the MM hit list or your hit list please add me to it as well and pop round to my hood I will leave the key under the mat.

Remember
(TDH) Crafty lv 238
crafty2 lv 144

Dry that eye, Crafty.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/CRY_zps9b8d7b54.jpg (http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/qwerty9702/media/CRY_zps9b8d7b54.jpg.html)

Boo Boo Redux
10-01-2013, 08:27 AM
MM is coming for your garbage crew.

Recognize.

craftytempter
10-01-2013, 08:50 AM
umm my crew is not the ones crying...

also you should read up on posting personal photos on the web as it can be very dangerous.

187omni
10-01-2013, 09:43 AM
How can i get on this hit list ? I'm on a lot of ppls hit list. I wanna b on some more.

Muj
10-01-2013, 09:46 AM

I take it you cant sense trolling but whatever

Boo Boo Redux
10-01-2013, 09:48 AM
umm my crew is not the ones crying...

also you should read up on posting personal photos on the web as it can be very dangerous.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zps55385b1c.jpg (http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/qwerty9702/media/image_zps55385b1c.jpg.html)

Why you mad?

craftytempter
10-01-2013, 09:48 AM
no stop please don't add me to the MM hit list pleaseeeeee NOT lol

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y396/craftytempter/Slide1_zpse77536f5.png

Boo Boo Redux
10-01-2013, 09:55 AM
no stop please don't add me to the MM hit list pleaseeeeee NOT lol

I just whooped on this chump 20-0. How'd you like that, princess?

You're welcome.

craftytempter
10-01-2013, 10:06 AM
hmmm you not on my news feed unless your the lv250 player with 5 billion attack who has messages all over his wall about being able to go from 25m iph to 36m iph in 19 days or and raised his stats by 1b each in the same time frame ?

Stooboot
10-01-2013, 10:39 AM
U guys are honestly arguing about ppl robbing your buildings? Get over it, its crime city play the game if u get robbed it means ur not active so its your own fault. Stop making threats online u could never keep in real life.

I just whooped on this chump 20-0. How'd you like that, princess

Good job did u take a whole 600k wow thats amazing.

GU7 F4WK3S
10-01-2013, 10:39 AM
Why would anyone question a 20% stats boost over 19 days? :)

craftytempter
10-01-2013, 10:59 AM
U guys are honestly arguing about ppl robbing your buildings? Get over it, its crime city play the game if u get robbed it means ur not active so its your own fault. Stop making threats online u could never keep in real life.

what i should have just done is have my player report him for his wall posts i guess but its been a slow week with the lack of gree fun events with great stat boosts lol

Good job did u take a whole 600k wow thats amazing. no he hasnt even showed up i think he/she lost the way

craftytempter
10-01-2013, 11:04 AM
..Start..................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Crafty Hood

Big Joe
10-01-2013, 11:17 AM
You got me for 5 mill the other day. Wasn't too mad until I went for revenge and saw your income and saw you spent all your $ on defensive buildings lol.

craftytempter
10-01-2013, 11:41 AM
who me? they look nice tho

sunfire
10-01-2013, 12:00 PM
How do u guys add te attachment pictures?

craftytempter
10-01-2013, 01:34 PM
use a free image host then add the link bud

Dirty Larry
10-01-2013, 03:16 PM
Bro you posted a recruitment thread on the wrong section of the forum. Congrats on being put on a watch list.

Boo Boo Redux
10-01-2013, 03:28 PM
Bro you posted a recruitment thread on the wrong section of the forum. Congrats on being put on a watch list.

He can't help it. Being in a garbage, crybaby syndicate has affected his better judgement.

TMI
10-01-2013, 03:35 PM
He can't help it. Being in a garbage, crybaby syndicate has affected his better judgement.
Wait, i don't get it. who are the cry babies? the OP or Molly Macguries??

Rebels
10-01-2013, 03:36 PM
Great post.

Just start a massive war and rob the crap out of each other. The game will be way more fun with some personal feelings thrown in.

I do have to laugh at the threats though. It really is an invite to up your robbing on their whole team though.

My advice go for it and post back on their walls and tell them they are on your hit list now ;)

craftytempter
10-01-2013, 03:48 PM
gave them my location but not one has the stones to come see me.

and poo poo for the records your the ones that posted the threats for just one of my crew to stop collecting your cash. cry babies

I will find you all and have a 200 million reward to the first syndicate who can give me the lvs of these cry baby molly crew and as a added bonus any money i get from robbing them will also go to that syndicate. if the other mollys haven't sold out their hoods by now like the other one did.

Boo Boo Redux
10-01-2013, 03:50 PM
gave them my location but not one has the stones to come see me.

and poo poo for the records your the ones that posted the threats for just one of my crew to stop collecting your cash. cry babies

I will find you all and have a 200 million reward to the first syndicate who can give me the lvs of these cry baby molly crew and as a added bonus any money i get from robbing them will also go to that syndicate. if the other mollys haven't sold out their hoods by now like the other one did.

Come at me bro, I already gave you the link. Or are you still licking your wounds?

craftytempter
10-01-2013, 03:51 PM

Again some people just can read can they

craftytempter
10-01-2013, 03:56 PM
so are you the crap boy band named player as thats they only hit ive had and he stole what 1500 bucks for 20 hits if that is you keep it coming bud you will not get xxxx from me but a sore finger

Boo Boo Redux
10-01-2013, 03:58 PM
so are you the crap boy band named player as thats they only hit ive had and he stole what 1500 bucks for 20 hits if that is you keep it coming bud you will not get xxxx from me but a sore finger

I'm starting to think that you and kimberleyj may be kindred spirits.

craftytempter
10-01-2013, 03:58 PM
Boo Boo what is your in game name?

Bobby B
10-01-2013, 04:34 PM
Boo Boo what is your in game name?

molly maguires are idiots. Can't take being robbed. It's part of the game lol. Boo boo why don't you try and come rob me then.

CCKallDAY
10-01-2013, 04:44 PM
molly maguires are idiots. Can't take being robbed. It's part of the game lol. Boo boo why don't you try and come rob me then.Wassup bobby!

Boo Boo Redux
10-01-2013, 04:47 PM
molly maguires are idiots. Can't take being robbed. It's part of the game lol. Boo boo why don't you try and come rob me then.

Consider yourself on Molly Maguire's hit list now too, chump.

Bobby B
10-01-2013, 04:51 PM
Consider yourself on Molly Maguire's hit list now too, chump.

That didn't take much lol. Good luck buddy!

Bobby B
10-01-2013, 04:54 PM
Wassup bobby!

Nothing much, just being entertained by this joke of a syndicate molly maguires. They don't like being robbed so go crying about it and post abuse on their walls. And apparently I'm now on their hit list hahaha !

cc thunder
Consider yourself on Molly Maguire's hit list now too, chump. lol, this thread is hilarious. it's so awesome to see internet tough guys go at it, who will back down from empty threats of stolen pretend money? tune in tomorrow for another episode of as Crime City turns, lol this is awesome thanks guys!

CCKallDAY
Consider yourself on Molly Maguire's hit list now too, chump.and me!
extras

Grant B
10-01-2013, 04:55 PM
If you dont like being robbed go play farmville

Boo Boo Redux
10-01-2013, 04:57 PM
and me!
extras

Done!

Extras

CCKallDAY
10-01-2013, 04:57 PM
Done!

ExtrasHooray!
extras

Bobby B
10-01-2013, 04:59 PM
Done!

Extras

You are hilarious dude! You are taking this game way too seriously! Lol

CCKallDAY
10-01-2013, 04:59 PM
You are hilarious dude! You are taking this game way too seriously! LolHe's a troll:)
:p

Boo Boo Redux
10-01-2013, 05:01 PM
it's so awesome to see internet tough guys go at it, who will back down from empty threats of stolen pretend money?

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zps18bbaa7d.jpg (http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/qwerty9702/media/image_zps18bbaa7d.jpg.html)

Boo Boo Redux
10-01-2013, 05:02 PM
He's a troll:)
:p

Shhhhh, I don't think he's smart enough to figure that out on his own.

CCKallDAY
10-01-2013, 05:09 PM
Shhhhh, I don't think he's smart enough to figure that out on his own.Dude...
extracharacters

Bobby B
10-01-2013, 05:13 PM
Shhhhh, I don't think he's smart enough to figure that out on his own.

Your boring me now. Just send your minions to try and attack me.!

Boo Boo Redux
10-01-2013, 05:18 PM
Your boring me now. Just send your minions to try and attack me.!

Strike 2...

And it's, "you're".

Big Joe
10-01-2013, 05:30 PM
Can I join the list too?!?

reesebutton
10-01-2013, 06:04 PM
Thank you crafty. Forum was getting boring until u started this thread.

Thank you Mollies, for being such an awesome bunch of mollycodling cry babies. Next time u see some red in your feed, just reach out and cuddle someone.

CCKallDAY
10-01-2013, 06:08 PM
Can I join the list too?!?Yessir.
extras

Dipstik
10-01-2013, 06:11 PM
Kids these days... Don't even know who honey boo boo is...

Boo Boo Redux
10-01-2013, 06:18 PM
Kids these days... Don't even know who honey boo boo is...

I know, right. Has it been that long already?

BTW, you still owe me those 2 internets, Dip.

Boo Boo Redux
10-01-2013, 06:20 PM
Op was as respectful in his original post as could be possible. These Molly Maggots chumps should consider adding two W's between the M's that's how pathetic they are.

I'm not in crafty's syndicate. Post some names crafty. I'll make sure they never have a clean newsfeed again! They'll be scared to open cc.

There's a reason their sorry syndicate don't use a tag. They too weak. Want to stay hidden. Bunch a chumps.

Amazing!! How did you just squeeze so much fail into one post?

Hobgoblyn
10-01-2013, 07:20 PM
My son said to me, I would be be a better dad if I did not play crime city. Of course I have to quit. To show my commitment to my son I sold all my buildings so there is no turning back. Me level 87 is the member of Crafty's Crying Crew, (CCC), who is whining about be robbed/attacked. After whining numerous times on my wall he then blocked me and is attempting to have his syndicate spam his link from my wall. I am quitting and will be finished after this weekends battle, so Crafty you can stop crying on here as I will leave your boyfriend alone after that. Maybe not now though, I may just beat on him because this is too funny. This should be a lesson for Me level 87 to maybe watch his mouth and you would not have to weep on here for him Crafty. Quitting really seems like the right thing to do now when I see such pathetic displays of "man weeping" on here because your loud mouth boyfriend gets beat on. I feel deep embarrassment for the both of you, your parents must be proud of you raising such "man". Off to rob you BF now.

TMI
10-01-2013, 07:26 PM
Ok, let me give the summary of this episode of as crime city turns:

Craftytempter has a syndicate called Dog House. One of his syndicate’s members keeps robbing Molly Maguires’ members and the MM syndicate has been posting profanities on DH’s members’ walls because they’re getting robbed.
Boo Boo Redux is part of MM syndicate and is telling crafty that he shouldn’t be crying over the wall posts.
Someone had a huge boost in stats in 19 days which was surprising (huh, like GU7 F4WK3S said).
Big Joe is part of MM and noticed Crafty spent money on defensive buildings, thus preventing a revenge attack?
Crafty is looking for bounty hunters to give the names and levels of the MM crew.
The new hit list of MM now inludes Bobby B and CCKallDAY

Anything I’ve left out or gotten incorrect?

The questions for tmrw’s episode are:
1. Will MM discover a Timer app?
2. Will there be a list of MM members?
3. Will crying over wall posts end?
4. Will CCKallDAY and Bobby B end up eating their words by being on MM's hitlist?

The concept of this post was inspired by cc thunder :)

Edit: This is actually way better than top 10 drama. We should have more of this. :D

Dipstik
10-01-2013, 07:31 PM
Will upsman get diabetes from all the popcorn?

Boo Boo Redux

Craftytempter has a syndicate called Dog House. One of his syndicate’s members keeps robbing Molly Maguires’ members and the MM syndicate has been posting profanities on DH’s members’ walls because they’re getting robbed.
Boo Boo Redux is part of MM syndicate and is telling crafty that he shouldn’t be crying over the wall posts.
Someone had a huge boost in stats in 19 days which was surprising (huh, like GU7 F4WK3S said).
Big Joe is part of MM and noticed Crafty spent money on defensive buildings, thus preventing a revenge attack?
Crafty is looking for bounty hunters to give the names and levels of the MM crew.
The new hit list of MM now inludes Bobby B and CCKallDAY

The questions for tmrw’s episode are:
1. Will MM discover a Timer app?
2. Will there be a list of MM members?
3. Will crying over wall posts end?
4. Will CCKallDAY and Bobby B end up eating their words by being on MM's hitlist?

The concept of this post was inspired by cc thunder :)

Edit: This is actually way better than top 10 drama. We should have more of this. :D

Whoa guy.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zps6afd5518.jpg (http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/qwerty9702/media/image_zps6afd5518.jpg.html)

reesebutton

Boo Boo prob just trolling around, not part of MM methinks.

And agree on your last statement. +1

Boo Boo Redux
Never enough popcorn.

reesebutton
10-01-2013, 07:33 PM
My son said to me, I would be be a better dad if I did not play crime city. Of course I have to quit. To show my commitment to my son I sold all my buildings so there is no turning back. Me level 87 is the member of Crafty's Crying Crew, (CCC), who is whining about be robbed/attacked. After whining numerous times on my wall he then blocked me and is attempting to have his syndicate spam his link from my wall. I am quitting and will be finished after this weekends battle, so Crafty you can stop crying on here as I will leave your boyfriend alone after that. Maybe not now though, I may just beat on him because this is too funny. This should be a lesson for Me level 87 to maybe watch his mouth and you would not have to weep on here for him Crafty. Quitting really seems like the right thing to do now when I see such pathetic displays of "man weeping" on here because your loud mouth boyfriend gets beat on. I feel deep embarrassment for the both of you, your parents must be proud of you raising such "man". Off to rob you BF now.

ouch, paragraphs pls

TMI
10-01-2013, 07:33 PM
Whoa guy.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zps6afd5518.jpg (http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/qwerty9702/media/image_zps6afd5518.jpg.html)

hahahahaha. that's a good pic. hilarious. I'll still have to give number 1 to sal's TL;DR yawning pic he gave me on a previous thread. lol

tcsodt
10-01-2013, 07:38 PM
If it isn't my old pal crafty. You're still whining?

So let's check the sequence of events. Your boy robs one of syn members repeatedly. She asks us to bombard his news feed to push her out of it. This is a standard practice. Again not sure why you're still whining.

Within a couple hours you already show up on her wall not being pleasant. Most of the comments on you boys wall were harmless blather. Some were nasty, but I fail to understand how it's ok to "rob" someone, but saying something mean back is totally uncalled for. Have you ever been in a real fight? There's plenty of nasty things said then but no one goes crying to their mommy (this forum) that someone called them a bad name. Sorry I digress.

Some of us also posted on your wall. You made lots of idle threats/invites back and we appreciate the humor in them. I'm lvl 177 so I can't rob you, but good of you to call me a coward for not showing up at your hood.

Now you're crying here in this forum to anyone who will listen about how we are whiners. The irony is palpable.

By the way, boo boo, while I appreciate you sticky up for the mollies I'm not sure who you are. If you could pm me you cc name I would appreciate it. If you just like giving crap to whiners then have fun.

Trinity_1985
10-01-2013, 07:41 PM
.... And I was hoping that this pillow fight between top150 syndicates was real 😓

Boo Boo Redux
10-01-2013, 07:44 PM
Mollies til i die!

Hobgoblyn
10-01-2013, 08:18 PM
Crafty why not reply to posts on ME level 87 wall? Then the Molly Maguires may mock you in the game so every one will know about your whining on here. Or is your syndicate busy having a group cry right now?

When you are finished weeping come find me Hobgoblyn level 118 - Molly Maguires ;)

Do I get the bounty money? How are you going to get it to me?

Big Joe
10-01-2013, 08:26 PM

Whoa there tiger. Admitting I had a run in with OP and was disappointed at his lack of income by no means makes me MM lol. Im currently with and have been with CCC for all but 2 wars. But thanks for including me in your reply. I think that's the first time a veteran member has mentioned me. Lol.

Hobgoblyn
10-01-2013, 08:41 PM
Crafty how is ME level 87 able to post on my wall after he blocked me? Do you guys have some secret crying technique the rest of us do not? Is this secret technique the way you are going to pay me the bounty money? Maybe Gree needs to take a closer look at Crafty's Crybaby Crew secret techniques. Hobgoblyn level 118 Molly Maguires 556075 attack 573615 defence. Send your best weeper CCC, because the one I am beating on is not cutting it.

Big Joe
10-01-2013, 08:46 PM
Someone can post on your wall even after they've blocked you, until you yourself block them as well.

reesebutton
10-01-2013, 09:02 PM
Crafty how is ME level 87 able to post on my wall after he blocked me? Do you guys have some secret crying technique the rest of us do not? Is this secret technique the way you are going to pay me the bounty money? Maybe Gree needs to take a closer look at Crafty's Crybaby Crew secret techniques. Hobgoblyn level 118 Molly Maguires 556075 attack 573615 defence. Send your best weeper CCC, because the one I am beating on is not cutting it.

MM, could you please send another representative for this thread? This one isn't too bright, isn't doing your syn much good and isn't very entertaining.

Cypha
10-01-2013, 09:28 PM
I've been lurking on this forum for over a year now, eventually I joined but never had a reason to post anything until now.

Crafty, I can't believe you brought this mess to the forum. It makes your syndicate look weak. The reason we post what we do is to push whatever link was on your member's wall off so that he couldn't rob my teammate anymore. It worked. That was so long ago we've forgotten all the laughs we got from the incident. We've done it before, most people just offer a truce, we shake hands and move on. Its meant to be funny actually, as well as functional. Drop the tough guy act, and just play the game.

Side note: Google the Molly Maguires. Learn some history. You mess with one of us, you mess with all.

Dirty Larry
10-02-2013, 12:29 AM
Done!

Extras
Can I also be added. I don't want to be left out.

craftytempter
10-02-2013, 01:00 AM
I've been lurking on this forum for over a year now, eventually I joined but never had a reason to post anything until now.

Crafty, I can't believe you brought this mess to the forum. It makes your syndicate look weak. The reason we post what we do is to push whatever link was on your member's wall off so that he couldn't rob my teammate anymore. It worked. That was so long ago we've forgotten all the laughs we got from the incident. We've done it before, most people just offer a truce, we shake hands and move on. Its meant to be funny actually, as well as functional. Drop the tough guy act, and just play the game.

Side note: Google the Molly Maguires. Learn some history. You mess with one of us, you mess with all.

please post your game name and level Cypah ( Or are you the same hiding be hide your forum name )

The reason this post was made was simple for me, I have no issue with wall clearing it’s a good tactic to get shot of someone camping in your hood.

I did contact them after they threated war and asked them plain and simple do they really want war? The reply was no they just wanted the person to stop collecting their cash from their builds.

Then my wall was covered with gay abuse. Some people think it’s funny. Me I don’t think any abuse of that nature or any abuse which may offend you due to your personal views, religion or sexual preferences should be posted on players walls repeatedly.

It’s a simple game rob your rivals hoods steel money grow strong. So if you don’t like people collecting your money…….collect it before someone else does or live with it.

If you’re going to flood somebody’s wall to clear their hit list just a Simple (Hi) will do the job as I have done this before.

And I will say it again if MM wants to war with me please feel free to attack my hood I will welcome it and if anyone else wants to come along please feel free as when your attacking me some little guy who doesn’t have lots of spare cash might slip past your radar.

ILikeTheAbuse
10-02-2013, 03:03 AM
Then my wall was covered with gay abuse. Some people think it’s funny.

Hell, it's the whole reason I keep robbing them. Well, that and so I can help make another sell off their hood. They really do get vile on my wall. It fills the void in my incomplete self loathing.

Lexus
10-02-2013, 03:14 AM
Can I also be added. I don't want to be left out.

Count me in too...I want a piece of this action...rofl

craftytempter
10-02-2013, 03:22 AM
come one come all Molly is going to do us all. so to speak :p
Get on the list fast you dont want to be last:o

CCKallDAY
10-02-2013, 03:34 AM
Molly Maguires is the new MWWM, everyone attack them!

CCKallDAY
10-02-2013, 03:34 AM
Ibtl! Whoohoo

reesebutton
10-02-2013, 03:37 AM

Urbandictionary.com
1. molly
Pure form of MDMA (ecstasy), usually a free powder or in capsules. Oftentimes MDA is sold as molly. Should be white in color (when it's pure) but is more often beige or yellow-brown, and sometimes brown or rarely gray.
Me and my girl chopped a 1/2 gram of molly into 4 lines last night and we each inhaled one. rolled balls for 5 hours straight. pure love and cuddles all the way.

I said it first. The Mollies are into cuddling!

Butt Futter
10-02-2013, 03:51 AM
If it isn't my old pal crafty. You're still whining?

So let's check the sequence of events. Your boy robs one of syn members repeatedly. She asks us to bombard his news feed to push her out of it. This is a standard practice. Again not sure why you're still whining.

Within a couple hours you already show up on her wall not being pleasant. Most of the comments on you boys wall were harmless blather. Some were nasty, but I fail to understand how it's ok to "rob" someone, but saying something mean back is totally uncalled for. Have you ever been in a real fight? There's plenty of nasty things said then but no one goes crying to their mommy (this forum) that someone called them a bad name. Sorry I digress.

Some of us also posted on your wall. You made lots of idle threats/invites back and we appreciate the humor in them. I'm lvl 177 so I can't rob you, but good of you to call me a coward for not showing up at your hood.

Now you're crying here in this forum to anyone who will listen about how we are whiners. The irony is palpable.

By the way, boo boo, while I appreciate you sticky up for the mollies I'm not sure who you are. If you could pm me you cc name I would appreciate it. If you just like giving crap to whiners then have fun.

You should go tell your syndciate mate to stop being a giant p or go play Sim City. Cowards afraid to get robbed.

HavingFun
10-02-2013, 04:55 AM
Urbandictionary.com
1. molly
Pure form of MDMA (ecstasy), usually a free powder or in capsules. Oftentimes MDA is sold as molly. Should be white in color (when it's pure) but is more often beige or yellow-brown, and sometimes brown or rarely gray.
Me and my girl chopped a 1/2 gram of molly into 4 lines last night and we each inhaled one. rolled balls for 5 hours straight. pure love and cuddles all the way.

I said it first. The Mollies are into cuddling!

Haha never heard it called this. This thread too funny

Hobgoblyn
10-02-2013, 05:01 AM
First of all where is my bounty money?

Crafty I left my link on here several times and I have not seen one of Crafty's Crybaby Crew. The last time we had a run in with CCC you all ran away with your tails between your legs. There were a bunch of you whining simpletons posting vile profanity, and on here you try to look like a hero. Who do you think you are kidding?

Did you know ME level 87 is a moaner? Every time I do him he starts up moaning your name; "Oh Crafty, oh Crafty please make him stop robbing me", then I give it to him harder. It is actually a turn on

Hobgoblyn level 118 Molly Maguires. One of your weepers must be able to find me, of course after your morning syndicate group cry. Off to visit your little moaner, I know he loves it when I "visit".

Hobgoblyn
10-02-2013, 05:14 AM
I just came back from visiting your friend, no fighting just waiting for me to violate him. He gave it to me good, best I ever had!

craftytempter
10-02-2013, 05:41 AM
if thats what your into bud........i guess thats ok butt......you should always use protection .

I hear henchmen are good.

Boo Boo Redux
10-02-2013, 05:54 AM
please post your game name and level Cypah ( Or are you the same hiding be hide your forum name )

The reason this post was made was simple for me, I have no issue with wall clearing it’s a good tactic to get shot of someone camping in your hood.

I did contact them after they threated war and asked them plain and simple do they really want war? The reply was no they just wanted the person to stop collecting their cash from their builds.

Then my wall was covered with gay abuse. Some people think it’s funny. Me I don’t think any abuse of that nature or any abuse which may offend you due to your personal views, religion or sexual preferences should be posted on players walls repeatedly.

It’s a simple game rob your rivals hoods steel money grow strong. So if you don’t like people collecting your money…….collect it before someone else does or live with it.

If you’re going to flood somebody’s wall to clear their hit list just a Simple (Hi) will do the job as I have done this before.

And I will say it again if MM wants to war with me please feel free to attack my hood I will welcome it and if anyone else wants to come along please feel free as when your attacking me some little guy who doesn’t have lots of spare cash might slip past your radar.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/tldr_zps2fefcafc.jpg (http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/qwerty9702/media/tldr_zps2fefcafc.jpg.html)

reesebutton
10-02-2013, 05:58 AM
I just came back from visiting your friend, no fighting just waiting for me to violate him. He gave it to me good, best I ever had!

Nothing like some good bromance to start your day I guess. Glad to hear u got shafted!

craftytempter
10-02-2013, 06:56 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/960466/popcorn-it-crowd-o.gif

this is some good popcorn reading

cc thunder
10-02-2013, 09:10 AM
can we PLEASE sticky this thread? This is freaking awesome!

craftytempter
10-02-2013, 09:58 AM
can we PLEASE sticky this thread? This is freaking awesome!

it will never be a sticky

MM crew come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your talk is cheap its not going to cost you much

sabatoa
10-02-2013, 11:29 AM
This thread:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/573457/fred-sanford-o.gif

Big-R
10-02-2013, 11:46 AM

Spamming is one of the lowest forms in the game. People who spam need to man up and get a life.

tatersauce
10-02-2013, 12:46 PM
Quality thread. 👍

CCforum
10-02-2013, 06:01 PM
Why people complain when they're robbed is beyond me. Isn't it part of the game? The game is called crime city, yes? What comes around goes around here. I get robbed for millions every other day. I got someone for 46m in one visit so what the .... Don't get your panties in a bunch ppl. it's part of the 'game'.

TMI
10-02-2013, 06:37 PM
Post number 100!

Boo Boo Redux
10-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Post number 100!

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zps71ed96f0.jpg (http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/qwerty9702/media/image_zps71ed96f0.jpg.html)u

jaggededge
10-02-2013, 07:41 PM
Curious... how many of you that were "marked" for the scary "MM hit squad" actually got hit? Crafty, I am out of popcorn :)

tcsodt
10-02-2013, 07:46 PM
Why did you block me crafty? All I did was point out that you were whining here about us. Whose the sissy now? How about this? I'll meet you at Pat's Steaks in Philly to "discuss" our differences. Let me know the time.

it will never be a sticky

MM crew come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your talk is cheap its not going to cost you much

Im Jahova
10-02-2013, 07:48 PM
Why people complain when they're robbed is beyond me. Isn't it part of the game? The game is called crime city, yes? What comes around goes around here. I get robbed for millions every other day. I got someone for 46m in one visit so what the .... Don't get your panties in a bunch ppl. it's part of the 'game'.

I think the same way. To add to what you said if you don't want to get robbed do not attack people, because they will come back to rob you which means you should not throw a hissy fit since it was your own fault. KRANIUM KRACKERS does that a lot

Randolph
10-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Ik still waiting for doo doo AMD the whole mm crew to pay me a visit but havent been attacked all day and all is still green on my newsfeed :-( i feel left out #mollymaguire****list

Boo Boo Redux
10-02-2013, 08:51 PM
Ik still waiting for doo doo AMD the whole mm crew to pay me a visit but havent been attacked all day and all is still green on my newsfeed :-( i feel left out #mollymaguire****list

I haven't forgotten about you, chump. You'll see red from me soon enough.

Randolph
10-02-2013, 08:58 PM
Why wait???? You know a doo doo that waits is a pain in the ass right???

reesebutton
10-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Why wait???? You know a doo doo that waits is a pain in the ass right???

Nice

*slow clap*

craftytempter
10-02-2013, 10:30 PM
Why did you block me crafty? All I did was point out that you were whining here about us. Whose the sissy now? How about this? I'll meet you at Pat's Steaks in Philly to "discuss" our differences. Let me know the time.

Pay for the flight i will be happy to come back home and see you.

ILikeTheAbuse
10-02-2013, 10:47 PM
You know that bombing someone's comments to get your syn member off their news feed has NO effect upon them when they're at the same level as 3 or 4 of your members, right? You're still all over their rivals list.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!

craftytempter
10-02-2013, 11:53 PM
Curious... how many of you that were "marked" for the scary "MM hit squad" actually got hit? Crafty, I am out of popcorn :)

jaggededge ask Dippy he might have some you can have.

http://iambrony.steeph.tp-radio.de/mlp/gif/popcorn.gif

reesebutton
10-02-2013, 11:59 PM
Mollies, wru?

You're being demolished here. Huddle, cuddle, pee in a puddle idc... just come on and stand up for yourselves. Each time Spokesperson Boo Boo posts on your behalf, you lose about an inch.

ILikeTheAbuse
10-03-2013, 12:20 AM
They don't have any more inches to lose... they're, like, L87 players who sell their hoods when they get robbed. You can't sink any lower than that unless you DO come on the forum and try to defend yourself.

reesebutton
10-03-2013, 12:34 AM
You can't sink any lower than that unless you DO come on the forum and try to defend yourself.

now now... let's not discourage them anymore than they are. They need some forum support! And we need some forum entertainment.

craftytempter
10-03-2013, 12:41 AM
They posted on my wall (thanks for the Recruitment thread ) LOL please post your syndicate number in the recruitment section so people can join you. :o

Dirty Larry
10-03-2013, 01:30 AM
I wonder if the Coal miner secret society could post their players name and levels. It would be fun to see if they are up to the challenge. Don't know why they are trying to recruit here. This is the wrong forum.

TMI
10-03-2013, 03:30 AM
DH and MM, PLEASE TAKE PIC OF FINAL RESULT (If you 2 meet in war).

That'll be the most epic pic EVER. Start the thread with guess who won? That'll get crazy views, also post-war trashtalk is always great :)

TMI
10-03-2013, 03:39 AM
OMG, they're in the same tier!! GREE, if you're reading this, you HAVE to pair these 2!! Epic final battle for final position????

112 Molly Maguires 2624399
123? Dog House 2383045

craftytempter
10-03-2013, 03:49 AM
That wouldn’t prove anything but who can spend the most gold.

Also also Dog House is a top 250 syndicate that sometimes spends a little gold to 150.

it would be nice to see them. my $200m reward for their names and level numbers still stands i might even bump it up to 400m for screen shots if your matched up with them and provide me all of them

TMI
10-03-2013, 03:54 AM
:(
asdfasdf

CCKallDAY
10-03-2013, 04:25 AM

Also also Dog House is a top 250 syndicate that sometimes spends a little gold to 150.

it would be nice to see them. my $200m reward for their names and level numbers still stands i might even bump it up to 400m for screen shots if your matched up with them and provide me all of themHow would you transfer 200 mil to someone?

craftytempter
10-03-2013, 05:09 AM
It would have to be donated to their syndicate its the only way.

I am trusted and will pay.

tcsodt
10-03-2013, 05:59 AM
Wait a min......so you're saying you're scared. That is awesome. All the talk then when presented with a reasonable solution you totally start to backpedal. Way to go tough guy. Spoken like a true parasite.

I'm at lvl 92 and 178. Give me one name at either lvl and I'll be at their door. You know who I am since you blocked me, or did you block all of us?

On another note, Reesebutton, there's at least four of us in this thread. You haven't responded to anything I've said. Not sure why you aren't responding. Maybe clearly written English confuses you. Would it help if I recorded a video and uploaded it? Or would properly spoken English confuse you also?

Finally, I'm sorry to learn Crafty that you spent so much money on this game that you can't afford a trip home. I have even greater pity for you that all your money was only enough to be a top 250 syn. I would be happy to pay your freight home. I get a discount with fedex, so the box you home in will be cheap to ship.

Enjoy your day ladies.

it would be nice to see them. my $200m reward for their names and level numbers still stands i might even bump it up to 400m for screen shots if your matched up with them and provide me all of them

Boo Boo Redux
10-03-2013, 06:02 AM
Wait a min......so you're saying you're scared. That is awesome. All the talk then when presented with a reasonable solution you totally start to backpedal. Way to go tough guy. Spoken like a true parasite.

I'm at lvl 92 and 178. Give me one name at either lvl and I'll be at their door. You know who I am since you blocked me, or did you block all of us?

On another note, Reesebutton, there's at least four of us in this thread. You haven't responded to anything I've said. Not sure why you aren't responding. Maybe clearly written English confuses you. Would it help if I recorded a video and uploaded it? Or would properly spoken English confuse you also?

Finally, I'm sorry to learn Crafty that you spent so much money on this game that you can't afford a trip home. I have even greater pity for you that all your money was only enough to be a top 250 syn. I would be happy to pay your freight home. I get a discount with fedex, so the box you home in will be cheap to ship.

Enjoy your day ladies.

Word.

Preach on my brother. This crafty fool aint even worth your time, he's chump change.

GU7 F4WK3S
10-03-2013, 06:03 AM
I would be happy to pay your freight home. I get a discount with fedex, so the box you home in will be cheap to ship.

Does this include covering the brokerage fees? I hate those.

craftytempter
10-03-2013, 07:08 AM

Enjoy your day ladies.

Yet again

I fail to see backpedalling or scared.

One person in a syndicate can beat the opposing syndicate in battle it doesn’t take much skill and just proves that you have spare cash, also if your team is running passive battles then the other team would win, so again it will not prove anything.

If you would like me to draw you a picture so you understand that let me know and I will get my 3 year old to explain this to you in terms you might understand.

As for the not being able to fly home due to spending money on the game, any money spent in the game does not play any part in that.

I was born in the UK currently live in the UK but was raised in the USA (Las Vegas) to which I also call home but to go back home every year is costly.

But if your ever planning to go to Vegas please keep in touch and I would be more than happy to meet with you next time I’m state side.

If you can’t wait for me to get to Vegas but you’re there and would like to meet a few friends or family I can also arrange for that as well.

craftytempter
10-03-2013, 07:11 AM
Your at lvl 92 and 178 tcsodt is that your in game name?

reesebutton
10-03-2013, 07:37 AM
You haven't responded to anything I've said. Not sure why you aren't responding.

Be patient little one, more interesting posts captured my attention.

In other words, wait your turn and stop crying for attention. Kids these days!

tcsodt
10-03-2013, 08:46 AM
I agree, kids these days. Does you mom know you're on the internet when you should be at school?

Don't let the teacher catch you replying to my message or you may get your device taken right before the battle. Oh no, what would you do? All your friends, and I do mean ALL since I find it highly unlikely you have any friends who you have actually met in person, would be so disappointed with you. I can't imagine the things you have to do for crafty to avoid being booted from the dog house, wait shouldn't you be trying to stay out of the dog house?

You were the one crying about no MM's to mess with. I'm here Reese-butt-on.

Crafty,

You blocked that many of of that you don't remember who you blocked. I was the one who thanked you for the free publicity on your wall. Give me your best shot.

I beg to differ with you regarding the battle. Passive or not, you mean to tell me that if we show against you guys you're not going to fight? I will personally hang 100k on you guys. The good news is that you will finally get your list. If that's the case wouldn't you owe us 400 mil, it that $ or £. We also accept €.

Regarding your visit, I'll be in Scotland next summer, if this feud lasts that long we can arrange something then.

Have a nice day ladies.

Be patient little one, more interesting posts captured my attention.

In other words, wait your turn and stop crying for attention. Kids these days!

craftytempter
10-03-2013, 11:16 AM
can you make it April I'm in if its April. Even got the perfect place.

Randolph
10-03-2013, 11:23 AM
Crafty check your pm :-)

craftytempter
10-03-2013, 11:25 AM
hi everyone,

i have some good intel now and payment has been paid. If you do battle MM in the next event and screen shot the MM team i will pay the
agreed 400m and maybe more as other syndicates has expressed and interest.

thanks TDH Crafty

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-03-2013, 12:56 PM
Is this still going?......lol

Randolph
10-03-2013, 02:47 PM
No its done boo boo was banned so all is calm again, i guess it was because he said he could beat FC in war lol

craftytempter
10-03-2013, 03:14 PM
its been a good few days tho plenty of laughs, and I'm still gunning for them. I have three good targets to clean out

Rebels
10-03-2013, 03:28 PM
boo boo was banned

Great! The last time I saw a mouth that big it had a hook in it.

Hobgoblyn
10-03-2013, 05:51 PM
Crafty your boyfriend ME level 87 sure has a pretty mouth. I pulled his hair, spit on him and told him what a dirty girl he is. He begged me to enter his hood, I just left after I used him he asked me to call him. Is everyone in your syndicate so easy and willing to give it up? He continues to cry on my wall about me attacking him. Maybe you guys should have a group weep about me violating him.

Hobgoblyn level 118 Molly Maguires, still yet to see any of Crafty's Crybaby Crew. You can not tell me you do not have a single weeper around my level. Talk minus action equals zero.

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-03-2013, 06:03 PM
And the fun continues. Pass the popcorn please...

TMI
10-03-2013, 06:06 PM
I think you two syndicates should just get drunk and F@@k and get it over with. The sexual tension is just killing me here.
Am I the only one feeling it??

reesebutton
10-03-2013, 06:57 PM
I'm here Reese-butt-on.

Clever. Your childlike innocence and rage is rather adorable. A *cuddle* for you little padawan.

reesebutton
10-03-2013, 07:01 PM
I think you two syndicates should just get drunk and F@@k and get it over with. The sexual tension is just killing me here.
Am I the only one feeling it??

Careful there, there're obviously some young'uns in MM like tcs.

Better keep the sexual tension to yourself or you'll get branded as a paedo.

Gingeasian
10-03-2013, 07:03 PM
How is this thread not locked yet

TMI
10-03-2013, 07:05 PM

hey, thanks for the head up from my other thread. i deleted it after you told me :)

so you were more like IBTD lol

TMI
10-03-2013, 07:06 PM

Why should it be locked? this will be the same thread for their post-war trash talk :D

Gingeasian
10-03-2013, 07:06 PM
hey, thanks for the head up from my other thread. i deleted it after you told me :)

so you were more like IBTD lol
ah. I assumed A&F or Cj deleted it

reesebutton
10-03-2013, 07:09 PM
No its done boo boo was banned so all is calm again, i guess it was because he said he could beat FC in war lol

Without spokesperson boo boo, MM's forum presence has fallen on hard times. Every since she left us, every MM post just brings down the quality of debate. sigh.

@crafty & TDH : While I don't know you guys from jack, thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

I am not and have never been a member of TDH. MM probably has a couple good people, but the few that posted here gave themselves bad press & made the Mollies look like a bunch of turds that needed to be buried in the garden. I think the dogs did a decent job there.

I inhabit the forum purely for my own amusement, and this was fun.

Guisseppe17
10-03-2013, 08:23 PM
Wow, this is what I get for not reading the forums for a day...read the first five pages and got bored...I'm assumming the other 10 were of MM acting tough too? *yawn*

tcsodt
10-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Crafty,
I'm so confused, with all your "good" Intel and bribes my news feed is so green I don't understand. Why have you not attacked me yet? Glad to hear that your complaining has gotten boo boo banned. It just goes to show you can't take criticism.

Reese-butt-on, you remain an idiot. I hope you are sterile as more of you could've lead to genocide.

Ban me if you wish, I have 27 email accounts and a green newsfeed.

Good night ladies.

hi everyone,

i have some good intel now and payment has been paid. If you do battle MM in the next event and screen shot the MM team i will pay the
agreed 400m and maybe more as other syndicates has expressed and interest.

thanks TDH Crafty

dan200
10-03-2013, 10:43 PM
http://cdn.meme.li/i/dxpih.jpg

craftytempter
10-04-2013, 12:07 AM
Crafty,
I'm so confused, with all your "good" Intel and bribes my news feed is so green I don't understand. Why have you not attacked me yet? Glad to hear that your complaining has gotten boo boo banned. It just goes to show you can't take criticism.

Reese-butt-on, you remain an idiot. I hope you are sterile as more of you could've lead to genocide.

Good night ladies.
Boo Boo is gone for her own reasons nothing to do with me, she was the only one for your team i sad to say i will miss

As for you three of your team are paying the price, and one is paying very well thanks.

I guess sandy is your leader ask if she is happy for the war to continue, if so i will the set the Dog loose.

cheers Crafty

jonnybravo2
10-04-2013, 12:19 AM
Yet again

But if your ever planning to go to Vegas please keep in touch and I would be more than happy to meet with you next time I’m state side.

If you can’t wait for me to get to Vegas but you’re there and would like to meet a few friends or family I can also arrange for that as well.

I didnt realize CC is also an online dating site! Wow Gree thinkin outside box for $$.

reesebutton
10-04-2013, 12:52 AM

you are too inconsequential to be granted a ban.

Randolph
10-04-2013, 03:03 AM
Tcsoft post your ingame name and lvl so we can make it red as you requested :-)

Butt Futter
10-04-2013, 04:13 AM
How does a thread pertaining 2 useless bottom feeding syndicates make it to 16 pages?

Hobgoblyn
10-04-2013, 04:14 AM
REWARD for information on Mark Meadows a.k.a. Crispy or any other members of Crispy's Crybaby Crew, real cash paid not fake in game money.

Hobgoblyn
10-04-2013, 04:18 AM
How does a thread pertaining 2 useless bottom feeding syndicates make it to 16 pages?

That is too funny troll, you are a retired member of a has been syndicate, jealous?

TMI
10-04-2013, 04:19 AM
REWARD for information on Mark Meadows a.k.a. Crispy or any other members of Crispy's Crybaby Crew, real cash paid not fake in game money.

REAL CASH!!?? NEW LOW for MM, trying to get this locked.

IBTL

Butt Futter
10-04-2013, 04:20 AM
That is too funny troll, you are a retired member of a has been syndicate, jealous?

That syndicate is still going strong and realized were this game was heading long before most of you. Don't get your hate though. You're a nobody who got bullied by us. You probably shed some tears to your mommy over it.

craftytempter
10-04-2013, 04:42 AM
what information what you like? about CraftyTempter?

Randolph
10-04-2013, 04:48 AM
He crafty if you hit yourself does that mean mm would pay you for it. Sounds like a weird fetish those guys have lmao i say go for it and collect their real money and use at war. Lmao

craftytempter
10-04-2013, 05:01 AM
he is just frustrated the he is so far away to protect the three MM crew i found. Now he is trying google to try and find Crafty.
such devotion i never had a internet stalker before lol better luck next time tho MM crew lol

reesebutton
10-04-2013, 05:15 AM

17 and counting

Molly's Voice
10-04-2013, 07:21 AM
Hopefully, we will meet these doghouse chumps in battle this weekend. Then all will see that the Mollies are the new kings.

Molly's Voice
10-04-2013, 07:29 AM
I came on to set the record straight. We are not the whiners. Crybaby Doghouse puppies are the ones who called us out, now here we are. You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us. Molly Maguires will be in the top 10 after this weekend, just you wait and see......

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-04-2013, 07:30 AM
This is the thread that never ends. Like a car crash. Can't stop looking at it...

Guisseppe17
10-04-2013, 07:32 AM
I came on to set the record straight. We are not the whiners. Crybaby Doghouse puppies are the ones who called us out, now here we are. You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us. Molly Maguires will be in the top 10 after this weekend, just you wait and see......
Hmm...
*rereads the first page*
Says here you were the ones whining about being hit, and he was calling you out on the forums...to which you failed spectacularly. Ya might wanna learn to read...it really helps in situations like this :)

Molly's Voice
10-04-2013, 07:41 AM
Hmm...
*rereads the first page*
Says here you were the ones whining about being hit, and he was calling you out on the forums...to which you failed spectacularly. Ya might wanna learn to read...it really helps in situations like this :)

Do you see my muscles? I will crush you!

Re-read all you like, that was inaccurate info started by an attention seeking puppy dog.

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-04-2013, 07:55 AM
Is that a bra strap on your shoulder

Randolph
10-04-2013, 07:59 AM
And here is doo doo again with a 2nd account to avoid his ban lets see how long it takes for the mods to ban this one aswell my guess 5 min :-)

Dipstik
10-04-2013, 07:59 AM
I found crafty yesterday. Smacked him around in honor of the Mollies.

Molly's Voice
10-04-2013, 08:02 AM
And here is doo doo again with a 2nd account to avoid his ban lets see how long it takes for the mods to ban this one aswell my guess 5 min :-)

Think again, chump.

That fraud has nothing on me. And neither do you. You wish you could be in Molly Maguires, but we reject you.

Molly's Voice
10-04-2013, 08:03 AM

Thank you, Dipstik. We'll see if he's man enough to hit you back now.

Dipstik
10-04-2013, 08:05 AM
He wasn't. He commented on my wall and didn't leave a link. Not even worth robbing, though.

craftytempter
10-04-2013, 08:06 AM

Thanks for stopping at the hood Dippy:D Did you bring your friends as well. Sorry you didnt get much for the trouble,also its rude to eat all my popcorn and not offer me any of yours

Randolph
10-04-2013, 08:22 AM
Think again, chump.

That fraud has nothing on me. And neither do you. You wish you could be in Molly Maguires, but we reject you.

Sry dont want to be on Molly team cause you are to weak for me. Get your credit card out tonight and make sure you get close to top10 so we get matched and then we will see who is the real chump! Doo doo

Molly's Voice
10-04-2013, 08:24 AM
Sry dont want to be on Molly team cause you are to weak for me. Get your credit card out tonight and make sure you get close to top10 so we get matched and then we will see who is the real chump! Doo doo

We WILL be top 10 this war. What's your syn. Hope to see you this weekend, chump!

Randolph
10-04-2013, 08:30 AM
Bahahahahahaha you are to weak to make it to top10 i have your teams stats and you guys couldnt even make top50 with those stats lol

Molly's Voice
10-04-2013, 08:55 AM
Bahahahahahaha you are to weak to make it to top10 i have your teams stats and you guys couldnt even make top50 with those stats lol

You'll see. That's why we actually fight the battles.

BTW, I think you may be missing some punctuation in your above comment. And it's "too", not "to". MmmmK?

jaggededge
10-04-2013, 08:56 AM
***munches fresh popcorn***

craftytempter
10-04-2013, 09:11 AM
He wasn't. He commented on my wall and didn't leave a link. Not even worth robbing, though.

hmmm Dippy you ave 1.1B defence so no i cant beat but if it makes you feel all puffed up ill give you 50 links back so you dont get lost.

but stop eating my popcorn

cc thunder
10-04-2013, 09:16 AM
hmmm Dippy you ave 1.1B defence 1.1 b as in billion?!? Dip is cc's strongest player!

Dipstik
10-04-2013, 09:18 AM
I was gonna say something, but I prefer to let others point out my awesomeness.

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-04-2013, 09:23 AM
haXor!......

craftytempter
10-04-2013, 09:24 AM
Dippy stop collecting your Laundromat bud so i can hit

Dipstik
10-04-2013, 09:25 AM
J1M H3N50N;1014172']haXor!......

Shh... don't tell MXZ.

craftytempter
10-04-2013, 10:06 AM
Dippy you have your links and thanks for the cash #SMUG

Hobgoblyn
10-04-2013, 02:10 PM
That syndicate is still going strong and realized were this game was heading long before most of you. Don't get your hate though. You're a nobody who got bullied by us. You probably shed some tears to your mommy over it.

Wow that seems so profound. Sorry I only speak English and a little French what language was that written in?

cc thunder
10-04-2013, 02:46 PM
Wow that seems so profound. Sorry I only speak English and a little French what language was that written in? aside from some grammatical errors which slip through from time to time on a handheld phone, I don't think your comeback was sufficient. nice try though this round goes to BF

Randolph
10-04-2013, 03:00 PM
Where oh where are the molly's i still dont see them in top10 or is it toooooooooo difficult lmao

Molly's Voice
10-04-2013, 03:06 PM
Where oh where are the molly's i still dont see them in top10 or is it toooooooooo difficult lmao

Just you wait, Randyboy. We're formulating an awesome plan to conquer all you chumps.

Randolph
10-04-2013, 04:15 PM
Bahahahahaha like quitting and then saying you beat the game and all of us? Lmao

TMI
10-04-2013, 04:18 PM
i dont mean to be rude. but, i've never taken so much interest in the ongoings of a top250 synd.
this is AWESOME!! :)

craftytempter
10-04-2013, 04:28 PM
i dont mean to be rude. but, i've never taken so much interest in the ongoings of a top250 synd.
this is AWESOME!! :)

Thanks its been funny as hell with all the trolls.

Now all we need is screen shot of Molly losing and it will explode again:o

TMI
10-04-2013, 04:32 PM
Thanks its been funny as hell with all the trolls.

+1 :D

char

Molly's Voice
10-04-2013, 04:41 PM

We will NOT lose!

Molly Maguires are total bosses at this game.

CCKallDAY
10-04-2013, 04:49 PM
We will NOT lose!

Molly Maguires are total bosses at this game.You are honey boo boo

CCKallDAY
10-04-2013, 04:49 PM
Where oh where are the molly's i still dont see them in top10 or is it toooooooooo difficult lmaoor 1st place

Molly's Voice
10-04-2013, 05:37 PM
You are honey boo boo

Nice try, troll.

Molly's Voice
10-04-2013, 05:39 PM
or 1st place

Not in 1st place....YET.

The British Open isn't won on the first day, my friend.

CCKallDAY
10-04-2013, 05:45 PM
Not in 1st place....YET.

The British Open isn't won on the first day, my friend.You must be A troll.

Randolph
10-04-2013, 06:01 PM
As is pretty clear so far molly's are all talk no show

reesebutton
10-04-2013, 06:49 PM
Molly Maguires are total bosses at this game.

Total losses they are.

Molly want a cracker?

Guisseppe17
10-04-2013, 07:14 PM
You must be A troll.
It took you this long?

MattThomas08
10-04-2013, 09:26 PM
I've never been on a Hitlist before. Can somebody point me in the direction of the Molly Hitlist? In game name MT L118. Please don't knock, just blind attack and you'll be fine.

Just to get in front on this one, “A guy opens his door and gets shot, you think that of me? No, I am the one who knocks.”

Hobgoblyn
10-05-2013, 03:34 AM
aside from some grammatical errors which slip through from time to time on a handheld phone, I don't think your comeback was sufficient. nice try though this round goes to BF
Grammatical errors yes, incoherent thoughts no. That post is just random babble. I get his troll point back, I guess you missed my sarcasm so I also get your troll point. That is two for me and zero for both of you if anyone is keeping score.

TMI
10-05-2013, 04:32 AM
I've never been on a Hitlist before. Can somebody point me in the direction of the Molly Hitlist? In game name MT L118. Please don't knock, just blind attack and you'll be fine.

Just to get in front on this one, “A guy opens his door and gets shot, you think that of me? No, I am the one who knocks.”

I just met him in battle. his stats are insanely high, i have NEVER seen stats that high for a level 118!!. noone in level 118 will beat him. MM, if you know what's good for you DO NOT attack MT. you'll be in a world of hurt!

MM, you might want to knock though, and take a screenshot of his stats. Yes, it's THAT good. hint: 7 figures!!!!

CCKallDAY
10-05-2013, 04:35 AM
And attack mt if you dare.

CCKallDAY
10-05-2013, 04:35 AM
I just met him in battle. his stats are insanely high, i have NEVER seen stats that high for a level 118!!. noone in level 118 will beat him. MM, if you know what's good for you DO NOT attack MT. you'll be in a world of hurt!

MM, you might want to knock though, and take a screenshot of his stats. Yes, it's THAT good. hint: 7 figures!!!!1-2mil??
characters

TMI
10-05-2013, 04:43 AM
I think once a war, we should have a syndicate feud airred out on the forum :D this was so fun.
actually way better than stupid top10 drama. top 10 is same ol' thing: SAS did blah blah, RG ian something or another, that girl trolls montecore, smething about dabdab gets thrown in, blah blah. same crap. This one is way better :D

TMI
10-05-2013, 04:46 AM
1-2mil??
characters

I don't know if it's proper etiquette to give stats on the forum, but i'll just say over 1 mil!!
on a side note, to pat myself on the back, my MW character is level 57 with 900k/1mil stats!!!
Now, THAT'S what i call stats inflation. the beat boss 100 times just now gave me 350k!!

CCKallDAY
10-05-2013, 04:47 AM
I don't know if it's proper etiquette to give stats on the forum, but i'll just say over 1 mil!!
on a side note, to pat myself on the back, my MW character is level 57 with 900k/1mil stats!!!
Now, THAT'S what i call stats inflation. the beat boss 100 times just now gave me 350k!!Can you pm me?

Molly's Voice
10-05-2013, 05:37 AM

Ask and ye shall receive, señor bigmouth. You just got your whole sissy crew put on the Molly hitlist. Just wait til we meet you in battle. I'm gonna spank you like your momma should have.

craftytempter
10-05-2013, 05:40 AM
I think people might be scared of the Molly crew as no one has posted a battle win? Not even Molly lol

Molly's Voice
10-05-2013, 05:52 AM
I think people might be scared of the Molly crew as no one has posted a battle win? Not even Molly lol

There is no win against us, that's why. And Molly Maguires are a humble lot, so we don't like to brag about battles we expected to win anyway.

CCKallDAY
10-05-2013, 07:07 AM
There is no win against us, that's why. And Molly Maguires are a humble lot, so we don't like to brag about battles we expected to win anyway.You guys are only top 100 now

[FwD] J1M H3N50N
10-05-2013, 07:22 AM
Oh my god... Why? Why is this still going...lol

Randolph
10-05-2013, 07:25 AM
Bc doo doo doesnt know when to shut up. Even with all of us and now rogues laughing at their dumb threats to hit us which we all know they dont have the stats for, he keeps running his mouth and all thats coming out of it is the same doo doo he calls himself :-)

reesebutton
10-05-2013, 07:39 AM
Bc doo doo doesnt know when to shut up. Even with all of us and now rogues laughing at their dumb threats to hit us which we all know they dont have the stats for, he keeps running his mouth and all thats coming out of it is the same doo doo he calls himself :-)

a doo doo's gotta do what a doo doo's gotta do, which is to post more doo doo.

Job well done.

craftytempter
10-05-2013, 10:29 AM
What place is Molly now? Anyone seen them?

cc thunder
10-05-2013, 11:45 AM
There is no win against us, that's why. And Molly Maguires are a humble lot, so we don't like to brag about battles we expected to win anyway.
If there was any doubt that MM is a branch of MWWM then this thread should dispel that. These juggalos simply do not know when to shut up.

Capt.Molly
10-05-2013, 12:32 PM
We're the top dogs in CC who can go toe to toe with any of you chumps and we'll continue to raid FC, HTC, Rogues, etc of their top members. We have been recognized as the greatest and people want to join us. You're either with us or against us so I ask every single player in the game to give us your best shot. Bring it, chumps!

Capt.Molly
10-05-2013, 12:38 PM
If there was any doubt that MM is a branch of MWWM then this thread should dispel that. These juggalos simply do not know when to shut up.

Did your mother not give you enough hugs when you were a child?

Capt.Molly
10-05-2013, 12:39 PM
Or are you just jealous because you're not in the greatest syndicate ever?

The_
10-05-2013, 12:40 PM
#thuglife #yolo #swag

cc thunder
10-05-2013, 01:06 PM
Or are you just jealous because you're not in the greatest syndicate ever? I would never want to be in the same syndicate is you. you are annoying obnoxious loud mouth. why don't you go put on the great Milenko or something. I definitely don't see your name on the top 10 top 25 or top 50. Thundercracker lvl 112, bring it.

MattThomas08
10-05-2013, 01:08 PM
1-2mil??
characters

I'm only like 200k defense or something, I promise :).

Capt.Molly
10-05-2013, 01:08 PM
It would be an honor. The next bit of red to show up on your news feed will be from me.

Capt.Molly
10-05-2013, 01:09 PM
I'm only like 200k defense or something, I promise :).

Weakling...

CCKallDAY
10-05-2013, 01:59 PM
Don't feed the trolls.

Capt.Molly
10-05-2013, 02:01 PM
We're not trolls, you idiot. And posting in huge font counts as posting in all caps, which is a forum violation. Reported.

Randolph
10-05-2013, 02:34 PM
We're not trolls, you idiot. And posting in huge font counts as posting in all caps, which is a forum violation. Reported.

And yet he is banned again with his 3rd account maybe time for an ip-ban?

B33tl3Juice
10-05-2013, 02:36 PM

Oh the irony, he reports then gets banned. LOL

Dipstik
10-05-2013, 04:32 PM

Facepalm.jpg

Molly's Voice
10-05-2013, 05:04 PM

Oh hush. That fool had nothing to do with Molly Maguires. There's a reason I haven't been on here in a few hours.....we've been too busy laying waste to every syndicate that dares step to the best.

ploop
10-05-2013, 05:07 PM
trolololololololol. troll nation = MM

Molly's Voice
10-05-2013, 05:10 PM
trolololololololol. troll nation = MM

Hater.

Extras

Molly's Voice
10-05-2013, 05:11 PM
My muscles will crush all the doubters.

cc thunder
10-05-2013, 05:20 PM
My muscles will crush all the doubters. you must be practicing your kegels

Dipstik
10-05-2013, 05:27 PM
you must be practicing your kegels

I'm 12, and what is this?

TMI
10-05-2013, 05:30 PM
I'm 12, and what is this?

These are exercises to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. This technique is often used for patients with stress urinary incontinence. :D

Molly's Voice
10-05-2013, 05:32 PM
you must be practicing your kegels

Definately not cool, bro. Dip obviously is kidding, but kids really don't need to be reading garbage like that.

cc thunder
10-05-2013, 06:29 PM
Definately not cool, bro. Dip obviously is kidding, but kids really don't need to be reading garbage like that.

Far from your bro troll

Molly's Voice
10-05-2013, 06:32 PM
Far from your bro troll

Apologies, Broseph.

Antheus
10-05-2013, 08:19 PM
Apologies, Broseph.

Mods...please ban this "individual ".....thank you !

Molly's Voice
10-05-2013, 08:22 PM
Mods...please ban this "individual ".....thank you !

If you are not a fan of the Mollys then that is your prerogative. But you can't blame us for claiming our piece of the pie.

It's our time now.

Travers
10-05-2013, 08:36 PM
If you are not a fan of the Mollys then that is your prerogative. But you can't blame us for claiming our piece of the pie.

It's our time now.

Are you getting number 1 this battle? You need to hurry up if so

cc thunder
10-05-2013, 08:51 PM
Mods...please ban this "individual ".....thank you ! +1 I second that mods, please

Molly's Voice
10-05-2013, 08:53 PM
+1 I second that mods, please

Why you so mad?

Does our success intimidate you?

Beamer 420
10-05-2013, 08:54 PM

It's our time now.

Whats a prerogative?

Molly's Voice
10-05-2013, 08:54 PM
If you don't want to be bothered with a thread that talks of the excellence that is Molly Maguires, then stop posting in it.

Molly's Voice
10-05-2013, 08:55 PM
Whats a prerogative?

Buy a dictionary.

#fail