PDA

View Full Version : SUP Family

Ronin79
09-30-2013, 07:15 PM
SUP Family,

I realised something today, something that should have been so blindingly obvious to me these past few battles that I’m honestly shocked I didn’t see it before.

For some reason when I’ve had to explain my lack of relationship to our players, I’ve blamed it on SUP ****Y never being around when I was growing up and how you tried to buy my love when you finally DID show up. But I realised today the real reason I’m mad at you, so I thought maybe I’d explain.

It was hard when I didn’t want you in my life anymore. I didn’t want your money, didn’t want to play with you, didn’t want to talk to you. I was angry and rash and immature, I overreacted to the situation – I’m a big enough man-child to admit that now, that I was wrong – but you know why I’m still mad, even though I know you weren’t the only one in the wrong?

You didn’t fight for me!

You just accepted that after one stupid fight that I didn’t want to see you and you never even tried to change my mind, let alone to discipline me for being such a brat. You never tried to talk it out with me, I never saw you or spoke to you after I blocked you. You just kind of gave up. And you know what? That hurt. Like a *****.

I mean, what kind of a SUP doesn’t even try to fix an argument with their friend and trading buddy? Instead just let me go on being mad and actually go along with my wish to never see or speak to you ever again?

So that’s why I’m mad. Not because You were never there, or tried to buy my love – those things upset me when I should have been mature enough to have dealt with the fact that we played in different factions – but because you gave up on me. After one fight, one little tantrum.

And maybe I’ll actually forgive you, but for now it’s enough that I’ve admitted it to myself.

Ronin

Ps - SUP ****Y please Add $1,000 to Your Social Security Networth
The overly dramatic, the psuedo shrink, the crazy, the delusional, and the cheater oh my :))

MagnusDux
09-30-2013, 08:39 PM
wtf is this:confused:?

ffp
09-30-2013, 10:04 PM
Eats popcorn.

Don't stop now keep going please.

Continuing on the GREEry Springer show...

Oh where are you? You must be cheating on me with another guy! Can't believe you have been swapping BPs with my arch enemies, how dare you! Don't lie to me, you haven't been visiting me lately, my status report is all green. I long for the night where I wake up seeing red, when you unloaded your stamina all over my base.

Something like that bud?

Dutchie
09-30-2013, 11:48 PM
Continuing on the GREEry Springer show...Oh where are you? You must be cheating on me with another guy! Can't believe you have been swapping BPs with my arch enemies, how dare you! Don't lie to me, you haven't been visiting me lately, my status report is all green. I long for the night where I wake up seeing red, when you unloaded your stamina all over my base.Something like that bud?Hilarious!

senex morosus
10-01-2013, 05:07 AM
wtf did I just read?

I am a cow
10-01-2013, 05:11 AM
Continuing on the GREEry Springer show...

Oh where are you? You must be cheating on me with another guy! Can't believe you have been swapping BPs with my arch enemies, how dare you! Don't lie to me, you haven't been visiting me lately, my status report is all green. I long for the night where I wake up seeing red, when you unloaded your stamina all over my base.

Something like that bud?

You forgot s e x

vosbob
10-01-2013, 05:32 AM
I cba to read, someone post a tl;dr please

Dutchie
10-01-2013, 06:49 AM
I cba to read, someone post a tl;dr pleaseSomething along the lines of "I need to see a shrink"

1GaDawg85
10-01-2013, 07:08 AM
Ummmmm, what?

Sergeant307
10-01-2013, 07:13 AM
I just need to find myself! It's not you, it's me!.....

carl9764
10-01-2013, 08:14 AM
Hi I am a Cow you said it right lol

Speed ump
10-01-2013, 11:42 AM
Wow, damned if we do, damned if we don't. Lol.

Agent Orange
10-01-2013, 01:35 PM
What' SUP??

Ghost-12
10-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Serious or Trolling ?!! wtf o.O

ryguy8899
10-01-2013, 02:09 PM
same why the h*** did i read that?

Ronin79
10-01-2013, 02:51 PM
SUP Family part 2

Intrigued by my Break up letter, tough girl SUP Sharky took SUP ****y away, both delighting each other and angering Ronin some more... Returning home from a workout, Ronin encountered the SUP gang members lighting cherry bombs in the park and harassing some small children.

Angered I followed them home in attempt to speak to their mother. But She refuses to believe me and brushed it off. I told my faction of immigrants about the incident, but apparently they are too busy to listen and dismissed my concerns!

The SUP gang members use their faction basement as a meeting place where they get high and listen to gangster rap music. SUP Sharky harassed Ronin! As a result two cool guys who profess to being SUP come across a Skull tag (graffiti) spray-painted on their walls! They notified me that by doing so I've effectively declared war on the SUP family lol Bring it on!!!

Since then Ronin has been constantly pushed to the ground. I complained loudly to a GREE pay duty cop monitoring SUP gang activity. The policeman refuses to listen to my protests that they started it! I was put in my place and taken home in disgrace. I'm frustrated as you refuse to listen to my side of the story. To make matters worse, Ronin's now a marked man. The SUP gang follow me into the washroom where they rough me up and rip my Winnipeg Jets shirt. Just as they're about to attack me I gave them a final threat...

...to be continued!!! :)

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
10-01-2013, 04:49 PM
I would like to unread that but I'm not even sure I read it right...
Just say no dude.

Sal T Iguana
10-01-2013, 08:03 PM
Just say no dude.

LoL ur back! Welcome hahahaha

Sal T Iguana
10-01-2013, 08:04 PM
Just say no dude.
What the hell is that paper your holding lol

dodgehemiram
10-01-2013, 08:20 PM
I think someone needs a hug. I nominate the next person that posts after me. lol

Fl@sh
10-01-2013, 08:24 PM
http://youtu.be/p7w64fbqYQY

dodgehemiram
10-01-2013, 08:27 PM
lmfao i just watched that movie over the weekend. nice

Superdude
10-01-2013, 09:22 PM
Retread this thing again...still not sure

Robespierre
10-02-2013, 12:19 AM
@ Ronin...I think I'm getting the hang of what you're describing, but a lot of us here are a bit lost with all of the metaphors.

Otherwise, I'm digging the free verse and creativity...keep it coming.

http://behlerblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/cat-out-of-the-bag.jpg

Let. It. Out.

Procyon
10-02-2013, 01:27 PM
LOL, Flash! Thanks for my first laugh of the day.

I'm not sure if I'm more frightened that I think I have an idea of what/who this may be or that I lost a few minutes of my life while reading it that I'll never get back.

ryguy8899
10-02-2013, 01:36 PM
ur lucky they did not jack your chromies off your car lmao

Kill Joy
10-02-2013, 01:43 PM
did someone forget to use lube again. I hate when that happens too!!! :(

Ronin79
10-02-2013, 07:13 PM
SUP Family part 3

~ News Flash ~
The retired midget SUP Marine David lost his full patch through a GREE Gold sale scam — an obscure program run by Ronin that enlists private investors to help leadership recover unpaid visitor passes.

For decades, the SUP family placed gang members in neighboring bases when homeowners failed to pay for mandatory protection...then raid Ronin's coffers ?! ...and sell his toys at public auctions to mom-and-pop investors who drew a profit by charging players interest on top of the faction debt until sold back to GREE international on the black market.

But under the watch of SUP-penguin killer, the program has morphed into a predatory system of debt collection for well-financed, SUP faction assassins that I have discovered! Ronin has now turned SUP family profit into delinquencies — then foreclosed on SUP ****y when SUP-penguin killer couldn’t pay me!!

As Ronin continues to monitor SUP gangsters the Gold market is at risk, GREE investors scooped up Ronins idea and started charging SUP factions thousands in legal fees and other costs that far exceeded their original fraudulent activity, with rates for Ronins base reaching billions of dollars an hour.

That's how you succeed with pride to get there! Your days are numbered SUP, pay me or suffer the consequences!!! :)

...to be continued

honest Abe
10-02-2013, 08:59 PM
I'd say you are making a lot of good friends here ronin. I may have to stop by to grab some toys as well..

Ronin79
10-03-2013, 07:23 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mIMFL9wRaJE#