PDA

View Full Version : Tam: thank you & congratulations

bald zeemer
09-30-2013, 05:18 PM
Tam, that was by a long, long way the most epic battle I've had in CC, and you fought it admirably. I offer my heartiest congratulations on a job exceptionally well done.

And my apologies for getting you up early on this fine Tuesday morning. :)

nickcity
09-30-2013, 05:26 PM
If you ain't first you're last.

Javid
09-30-2013, 05:28 PM
Greed employees with free gold encouraging people to spend even more money.

Btrash
09-30-2013, 05:29 PM
Well you can take solace in the fact that you placed 1st for most money spent on top 25 prize.

Shadypal
09-30-2013, 05:30 PM
If you wouldve spent more you wouldve beat her :P

billythekid123
09-30-2013, 05:31 PM
grats on wasting 4 grand on a top 25 prize. Nice life, bud.

Rebels
09-30-2013, 05:33 PM
Was it just me or did that event finish early?

Shadypal
09-30-2013, 05:35 PM
Finished on time but some people didnt get the last few minutes due to the server issue.

Dipstik
09-30-2013, 05:35 PM
grats on wasting 4 grand on a top 25 prize. Nice life, bud.

Well he has the sort of life that leads to that amount of disposable income...

nickcity
09-30-2013, 05:46 PM
This thread is funny from the top down. Why start a thread about this? If you want to congratulate her send her a PM. Exceptionally well done? There is no exceptional skill involved in pressing buttons and spending money. Congratulations on winning the top prize would be enough...sent by PM. Congrats to you on coming close even though the only reason I know you came close is because you pointed it out. hmmmm

bald zeemer
09-30-2013, 05:50 PM
If you aren't interested in leaderboard events then why read a leaderboard event thread?
:confused:

Travers
09-30-2013, 05:54 PM
If you aren't interested in leaderboard events then why read a leaderboard event thread?

Good point

KillZone
09-30-2013, 05:59 PM
How many tickets were needed to finish top 250?

Gingeasian
09-30-2013, 06:00 PM
How many tickets were needed to finish top 250?
119 was the cutoff i think

Antheus
09-30-2013, 06:02 PM
...Vanitas Vanitatis again and again...people spending $1000 [*or much more*]....find themselves sent to do some casual errands.....bad * idea* to start it dear OP.......

KillZone
09-30-2013, 06:03 PM
I had 122, but I haven't received the reward, nor is it in my inventory. Any reason's why this could be? Also the new LTQ is not in my goal's. Thanks.

hobe
09-30-2013, 06:04 PM
Epic race there in the last 5 hours blad.

nickcity
09-30-2013, 06:11 PM
I am interested in everything cc. Your thread is not thread worthy. Its only purpose is to draw attention to yourself in the disguise of a congratulations tam thread. Otherwise you would just send her a PM. Maybe you did it this way subconsciously. Anyway... way to go!

Boo Boo Redux
09-30-2013, 06:15 PM
I am interested in everything cc. Your thread is not thread worthy. Its only purpose is to draw attention to yourself in the disguise of a congratulations tam thread. Otherwise you would just send her a PM. Maybe you did it this way subconsciously. Anyway... way to go!

Lulz........

Angel6ix6ix6
09-30-2013, 06:23 PM
Epic race? Lmfao... Just who wasted money faster... No one achieved anything here. Lol. You didn't do anything . Maybe it's a joke thread, and I didn't get it. If so, than yes very very funny dude!

Travers
09-30-2013, 06:26 PM
Epic race? Lmfao... Just who wasted money faster... No one achieved anything here. Lol. You didn't do anything . Maybe it's a joke thread, and I didn't get it. If so, than yes very very funny dude!

Isnt that what crime city is? Who ever spends most money is going to be the most powerful.

Boo Boo Redux
09-30-2013, 06:27 PM
Isnt that what crime city is? Who ever spends most money is going to be the most powerful.

You also need long arms so you don't strain your shoulder while patting yourself on the back.

Angel6ix6ix6
09-30-2013, 06:33 PM

Of course, but what is the purpose of congratulating the other guy. Dude you spent more than me, congrats. Maybe if it was a blind auction, then I could see a congrats. This no, you could see ok he spent $4000 I will need to spend $4100. Nothing special. He didn't win, because he didn't spend enough. Not because of some race to the end, lol. Are you all crazy to pretend otherwise?

bald zeemer
09-30-2013, 06:35 PM
If you don't understand how leaderboard events work you probably shouldn't attempt to educate others on their finer points.

Angel6ix6ix6
09-30-2013, 06:38 PM
If you don't understand how leaderboard events work you probably shouldn't attempt to educate others on their finer points.

Apparently you don't, since you think you were in some epic race!

bald zeemer
09-30-2013, 06:40 PM
Ok, so what price (number of cases) did tam get?

The_
09-30-2013, 06:43 PM
Of course, but what is the purpose of congratulating the other guy. Dude you spent more than me, congrats. Maybe if it was a blind auction, then I could see a congrats. This no, you could see ok he spent $4000 I will need to spend $4100. Nothing special. He didn't win, because he didn't spend enough. Not because of some race to the end, lol. Are you all crazy to pretend otherwise?
could have pre-ordered 10 Ps4's. reading this post makes me feel better about myself.

Dipstik
09-30-2013, 06:47 PM
All of angel's posts make me feel better about myself...

Antheus
09-30-2013, 06:54 PM
...Forum Idols *** here should concentrate more on helping the community more ...especially after BM departure instead of engaging in trivial leader board ^considerations^...[disappointed]...

Btrash
09-30-2013, 06:57 PM
Zeemer,

So yesterday you say this:

"Dear Gree, thanks for focussing your attention on modern war and once again ignoring CC. I'll take my weekend off when I feel like it - I'll cut a few million IP from my total next weekend.

But at least you made people who don't compete for pvp happy about there not being a pvp."

As if to threaten Gree that they are losing money from you as a customer. Then you go and race Tam for 1st prize when you know damn well she wouldn't let you win, especially after that fiasco when TW Lui upset the 3 for first. So you spent hundreds or thousands more getting top 25 than you would have had to, and pushed Tam to as well. Gree is just laughing at all the people quitting and threatening to spend less money when they have people just mindlessly pressing a button over and over again without regard for how much money they are dumping in to win some pixels. You are a douche hypocrite.

bald zeemer
09-30-2013, 07:00 PM
I was saying I'd take my time off as I saw fit. Which I will.

And I decided to go head to head with tam because I wanted some competition. Which I got.

billythekid123
09-30-2013, 07:00 PM
This thread is funny from the top down. Why start a thread about this? If you want to congratulate her send her a PM. Exceptionally well done? There is no exceptional skill involved in pressing buttons and spending money. Congratulations on winning the top prize would be enough...sent by PM. Congrats to you on coming close even though the only reason I know you came close is because you pointed it out. hmmmm
I'm not surprised. He's also the guy who suggested an increase in mafia to solve stats inflation: "Keep it simple. Just increase the mafia cap. A move that should probably have happened months ago, but would be quite welcome, still." I lol'd so hard reading this. Guess what? increasing mafia automatically inflates your stats.

Travers
09-30-2013, 07:07 PM
Why do you people care what Bald Zeemer does with his money? It is his money, leave him alone.

Antheus
09-30-2013, 07:11 PM
Why do you people care what Bald Zeemer does with his money? It is his money, leave him alone.

.....sadly ...he is alone....

Btrash
09-30-2013, 07:12 PM
Well just so you are aware, that you are the one of the few hundred of people that are the reason that this game is the way it is now with way too many events and stat inflation. So many of you complaining about these aspects of the game, all while continuing to dump your disposable incomes into every event and thinking that Gree will take your suggestions just because you are big spenders. As long as you guys keep up monstrous spending like this, they will put in more events, that have more goals, that take more gold, to get items that are increasingly desirable to get and putting more money in their pockets. You are making the game into what you hate about the game.

Antheus
09-30-2013, 07:19 PM
.......👍........

bald zeemer
09-30-2013, 07:21 PM
I'm all for the super-events. I just wish they'd have events available to the wider community as well. But it seems the wider community was ecstatic that PvP got canned, despite it being by far the most egalitarian event going around (and the least detrimental to opt out of).

Leaderboards have always been for heavy gold users. There's no way around that. I've never suggested that they should be abolished, so I feel no qualms in participating in them.

Antheus
09-30-2013, 07:37 PM
I'm all for the super-events. I just wish they'd have events available to the wider community as well. But it seems the wider community was ecstatic that PvP got canned, despite it being by far the most egalitarian event going around (and the least detrimental to opt out of).

Leaderboards have always been for heavy gold users. There's no way around that. I've never suggested that they should be abolished, so I feel no qualms in participating in them.

....and once again ....a long trip to being unimportant .....

teddie
09-30-2013, 07:39 PM
Gossip chat from Fight Club is the event was exciting to watch, one of the more thrilling contests to date.

jonnybravo2
09-30-2013, 08:13 PM

Totally agree!! Why do ppl feel its ok to judge those who spend most? Its their choice. Do u judge those who have big houses with sweet REAL cars in their 6 car garages and blame Gree for that too? So what its a game where those who spend most grows most. They dont judge free players and call them poor or belittle them.

Angel6ix6ix6
09-30-2013, 08:14 PM
Lol he wanted competition! Lmfao..... Surely you jest!

Gunflame
09-30-2013, 08:17 PM
I think its appropriate to have one pvp per cycle. The only thing I would change is the prize structure. Meaning, I would make the prizes more appropriate for the amount of time you needed to invest in the event. I don't feel much need to push because the sea of top100 is so large.

BBW
09-30-2013, 08:21 PM
Well I will say this to TAM and BALD ...sick that's all ...
I wanna see how many cases it took...
And also wanna say ..
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 TY GOD ...I skipped this event ...:)

mdc
09-30-2013, 08:25 PM
How Many tickets did you finished with?

bdub
09-30-2013, 10:25 PM
What I'm curious about is how the server shutdown impacted balthazar's bid for 1st. When things froze he was about getting pretty close and my guess is that tam was running out of crates while balthazar had plenty available.

sister morphine
09-30-2013, 11:00 PM
Totally agree!! Why do ppl feel its ok to judge those who spend most? Its their choice. Do u judge those who have big houses with sweet REAL cars in their 6 car garages and blame Gree for that too? So what its a game where those who spend most grows most. They dont judge free players and call them poor or belittle them.
The rich guys can do what they want with their money, but why the need for public self-congratulation? So, if you did truly drop 4 grand + each on this event (which I doubt because of the bonus gold) bravo both Tam and BZ for spending around a month's income for the average American on tiny pictures in a phone game!

sister morphine
09-30-2013, 11:03 PM
.... that fiasco when TW Lui upset the 3 for first ....
Whaddya mean fiasco? Funniest thing ever; brilliant poke in the eye for Fight Club event rigging attempt.

reras
09-30-2013, 11:39 PM
Bald probably did this because he wanna spread salt in your wounds and he also knew you all lemmings would be angry about it.... I'm on bald on this one

teddie
09-30-2013, 11:40 PM
What I'm curious about is how the server shutdown impacted balthazar's bid for 1st. When things froze he was about getting pretty close and my guess is that tam was running out of crates while balthazar had plenty available.

Tam was moving and the gap between the 2 was getting bigger. I think they had the same number of crates

Vito Corleone
10-01-2013, 12:57 AM
One epic battle...congratz to both of u!

teddie
10-01-2013, 01:17 AM
Bald probably did this because he wanna spread salt in your wounds and he also knew you all lemmings would be angry about it.... I'm on bald on this one

A mini battle over that went for about 6 hours and he still couldn't take the lead, that's some salt, but who had the wound ?

bald zeemer
10-01-2013, 01:28 AM
TBH I can't quite understand how some people think I am bragging in this thread. I competed for a prize, and lost. If these special individuals think I am making this thread as a backdoor means of saying that I use a fair amount of gold, I'd suggest that this was already common knowledge - especially given as KS posted my lifetime gold usage (to that point) on the forums for all to see.

jonnybravo2
10-01-2013, 01:31 AM
The rich guys can do what they want with their money, but why the need for public self-congratulation? So, if you did truly drop 4 grand + each on this event (which I doubt because of the bonus gold) bravo both Tam and BZ for spending around a month's income for the average American on tiny pictures in a phone game!

Sister...I understand what youre saying and how it may seem bz was gloating but onky he knows. Yes 4000 is crazy disposable $ and of course im jealous I dont get the best shiny toys but im not judging those who do. My post was in general cuz so many condemn others for their choices. I just dont get all the whining about what someone else does. We may not spends $1000s or even $10s but if we are on this thing all day and nite how are we better? Time is money too...and im 100% guilty myself. And ur right over a tiny phne game with pixels lol. Sister u always have sensible posts and I appreciate your position

Dirty Larry
10-01-2013, 01:38 AM
Tell us how you really feel.
Zeemer,

So yesterday you say this:

As if to threaten Gree that they are losing money from you as a customer. Then you go and race Tam for 1st prize when you know damn well she wouldn't let you win, especially after that fiasco when TW Lui upset the 3 for first. So you spent hundreds or thousands more getting top 25 than you would have had to, and pushed Tam to as well. Gree is just laughing at all the people quitting and threatening to spend less money when they have people just mindlessly pressing a button over and over again without regard for how much money they are dumping in to win some pixels. You are a douche hypocrite.

potvin
10-01-2013, 03:36 AM
No matter how important some of you stress what an important job you do everyday playing crime city, unfortunately it comes down to the same thing ...nothing.
Let them basque in their glory. Gotta get something out of the thousands they piss away.

TZora
10-01-2013, 04:30 AM
lmao

white characters

punawa
10-01-2013, 04:33 AM

I think this answer should close this thread. Really well summarized.

N41LZ
10-01-2013, 04:43 AM
Zeemer, there's no way you can win since I heard Tam has 2 cabana boys gold tapping for her on rotating shifts 24/7.

They also help guard her special golden vault (autographed by GREE), which has real gold in it, each bar with GREE in gold print.

Christurbo
10-01-2013, 04:55 AM
Congrats to all who participated. Maybe next time bz!

Captain Steelman
10-01-2013, 05:22 AM
Tam, that was by a long, long way the most epic battle I've had in CC, and you fought it admirably. I offer my heartiest congratulations on a job exceptionally well done.

And my apologies for getting you up early on this fine Tuesday morning. :)

Well, congrats to Tam then... One question, what would happen if you n Tam got the same amount of tokkens...? I mean, it could happen...

bald zeemer
10-01-2013, 05:24 AM
It has happened. We both got the prize.

Edit/and people were angry then because the event wasn't competitive enough. Just sayin'.

lmao

white characters

Since he basically quoted your rant against tam in her thread congratulating Lui, this is basically you laughing at your own jokes. At least it's a step up from rabidly homophobic remarks, or responding to the suicide ideation of a friend by banning him from the CK forum and declaring the problem "fixed". Good work on your growth as a human being.

pervbear
10-01-2013, 05:46 AM
So Gree gave you the item because they messed up? Or you are saying it has happened in the past?

bald zeemer
10-01-2013, 05:49 AM
It happened in the past. The leaderboard for the .50 cal garter ended in a tie, all those with the final number got the weapon.

pervbear
10-01-2013, 05:57 AM
That's what I thought, I'm trying to remember wasn't there an ITE. That was like a 4 way tie? Maybe its the item you speak of. My memory is bad on things I don't care much about lol.

bald zeemer
10-01-2013, 05:59 AM
.50 cal was a 3- way tie. I can't remember off the top of my head about the other ties, but I don't believe there's been more than 3 in CC. MW has had a much, much larger tie, though.

sister morphine
10-01-2013, 06:08 AM
.50 cal was a 3- way tie. I can't remember off the top of my head about the other ties, but I don't believe there's been more than 3 in CC. MW has had a much, much larger tie, though.
Tie is not the right word, and you know it. That was merely one of several FC sponsored stitch-ups of leaderboard events here. Just so we have it all out though, did the other beneficiaries pay all their costs of matching Tam or was she "helping" them make the difference between their normal level and that one time. Just asking ;)

Boo Boo Redux
10-01-2013, 06:12 AM
Tie is not the right word, and you know it. That was merely one of several FC sponsored stitch-ups of leaderboard events here. Just so we have it all out though, did the other beneficiaries pay all their costs of matching Tam or was she "helping" them make the difference between their normal level and that one time. Just asking ;)

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/snap_zpsff78b82b.jpg (http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/qwerty9702/media/snap_zpsff78b82b.jpg.html)

bald zeemer
10-01-2013, 06:12 AM
^^this is exactly what I'm talking about. Have a system to keep spending down, people complain. Have open competition with high costs, people complain. The same people, even.

Edit/ yes, when 3 of the 5 highest stat players in the game tie the only possible way they could afford the event is if 1 of them is funding all 3 of them. Well spotted.

teddie
10-01-2013, 09:38 AM

Was tam paying BZ to run against her this time too. ?

TG3d
10-01-2013, 11:13 AM
Was tam paying BZ to run against her this time too. ?

The stitch-up morphine is talking about was a tie on the leaderboard event between members of FC. BZ and Tam are not in the same syndicate, so it would make no sense for Tam to encourage BZ to run against her. I'm sure she would have been happy to win the prize for a couple hundred less tickets.

bald zeemer
10-01-2013, 11:18 AM
The point being that SM was implying nobody else could afford to run in that tie without sponsership. And since I was one of the people in that tie, it stands to reason that if I needed sponsorship then, I'd still need it now. Hence tam hired me to challenge her and run up the cost.

Angel6ix6ix6
10-01-2013, 12:20 PM

Doubt anyone is angry. It's just stupid to act like this was or could ever be some epic battle or competition. Some people just love the taste of a smudge brown tongue.

Holicaholic
10-01-2013, 06:29 PM
TBH I can't quite understand how some people think I am bragging in this thread. I competed for a prize, and lost. If these special individuals think I am making this thread as a backdoor means of saying that I use a fair amount of gold, I'd suggest that this was already common knowledge - especially given as KS posted my lifetime gold usage (to that point) on the forums for all to see.

I don't mean to pry, and don't answer if you are offended by the question, but what IS your total gold and money spent?

TG3d
10-01-2013, 07:00 PM
It would only hurt our feelings if he told us.

Laelia
10-01-2013, 11:16 PM
You're such a class act Bal 🍻

offline04
10-02-2013, 01:14 PM
Why some people are so hateful?

If he feels it was an epic race, and he wants to congrat - let him do it.

Thanks BZ, I had fun watching the board exploding up there.

Btw, there are many more useless threads in this forum.

Marlena
10-02-2013, 01:30 PM
Congrats to both! nice job :)

TZora
10-03-2013, 01:30 AM
Why some people are so hateful?

If he feels it was an epic race, and he wants to congrat - let him do it.

Thanks BZ, I had fun watching the board exploding up there.

Btw, there are many more useless threads in this forum.
lol your last statement makes a lot of sense ..

Killa killa
10-03-2013, 02:16 AM
Is tam even a member of the forum? Maybe bz was trying to get a response from one of the games highest stat players? It's all crickets, if that was the intent.

Killa killa
10-03-2013, 02:28 AM
It's a shame that gree has systems in place to show even the biggest spenders get the shaft in the last hour. But I bet their numbers overall still make sense to keep it going...

Curtis Snow
10-03-2013, 03:09 AM
Bald, can I send you my paypal info so you can pay off the rest of my student loans? Goes to a better cause than funding gree. Hahah.

Happyperson1
10-03-2013, 06:12 AM
I think Tam is a member of the forum but may be muted because she voiced a suggestion to Sister Morphine that the rest of us only think. Every time we read a silly, banal quote by Sister. In other words, every time she posts in this forum.

Happyperson1
10-03-2013, 06:22 AM
Congratulations to both Tam and BZ for engaging in a truly exciting, memorable event. The leaderboard events are usually decided by the second or third day so this was very different; very interesting. Look at how close they finished to each other! Of course, it would be a better experience for all if GREE didn't have the secret last hour of the event. I'm sure this clever group can think up a better analogy but it's like watching the Indy 500 for 495 laps and then having the last five laps run under a big tent that no spectator can enter. And a few says later, the sponsors announce the finishing order. So ridiculous!

billythekid123
10-03-2013, 01:20 PM
Omg you're so cool