PDA

View Full Version : Top ten guild (Justice League) HC is looking for a new guild.

J Smiley L
09-30-2013, 04:19 PM
Hey everyone, while I was at work today, three of the top members in the current guild I am in got together and left for Forsaken. (Good luck guys) Leaving me, one of our top gem spenders left in the guild with really only two other people that spend gems. Well anyways, I'm looking for another guild, hopefully a top ten one, I have all expansions minus the last, Lvl 3 training fields, have a silver arena medal and a couple of bronze, maxed epic, Forgestone Aegis, and maxed Storm Sorcerer plus. Have a couple of other armors I could max now but no reason to, hoping for something good out of the new chest... I have pictures to prove all my stuff, you can message me on line.....smileyjl...for the three day war I spend 1200+ gems, anything else you need to know just message me on line. Thanks.

J Smiley L
09-30-2013, 05:56 PM
Hey nicco of Unicorn Stampede, I tried to reply to your message but it said your inbox has exceeded its limit. I would love to be a member of you guys guild, we have fought your guild numerous times and I've spoke with some of your members in the forum and they seemed nice and respectful. So, basically short answer to your question, yes. :-D

Nicco
09-30-2013, 06:02 PM
Sorry, got a lot of PM's today. Fixed that. You can find me on Line under unicornstampede