PDA

View Full Version : GREE it is unacceptable to data push that shuts down the servers during leaderboard

bdub
09-30-2013, 04:01 PM
GREE it is unacceptable to data push that shuts down the servers during leaderboard

Guisseppe17
09-30-2013, 04:03 PM
I got in just fine...but I lost all my modifiers...this better fix itself.

geno83
09-30-2013, 04:07 PM
Why do you do stuff like this?

GU7 F4WK3S
09-30-2013, 04:09 PM
it looks like they addressed the concerns on stat inflation!

pervbear
09-30-2013, 04:10 PM
Well if it went down after it past the one hour mark left it wouldn't matter as leaderboards get locked at that point.

TRAZ
09-30-2013, 04:11 PM
Well if it went down after it past the one hour mark left it wouldn't matter as leaderboards get locked at that point.
LOL...frozen...yes...locked...no, not at all...it's an invisible race as usual.

GU7 F4WK3S
09-30-2013, 04:12 PM
it matters when players cant get in to play. the last hour is kind of a big deal in any auction.

Rodney26
09-30-2013, 04:13 PM
Gree add another hour to this event or I will quit the game..how can I get 100 tickets when I can't get in the stupid game

Laelia
09-30-2013, 04:16 PM
no big thing....just the usual event roll out issues - most likely will be resolved in an hour

SicK ShoTz
09-30-2013, 04:16 PM
You have had 5 days. If you are that worried about it you shouldn't have slept.

bdub
09-30-2013, 04:23 PM
This is the largest gold outlay leaderboard event of all time...sickshotz, you should just hold your tongue out of respect for people involved

Laelia
09-30-2013, 04:26 PM
see......all good now

SicK ShoTz
09-30-2013, 04:27 PM
They have had plenty of time. And if they we can't get on neither can they so how are they gonna continue to get tickets?

DCN Gladiator
09-30-2013, 04:27 PM
Gree ur poorly made decisions when involving my real hard earned cash is unacceptable. . My game is frozen and I have no chance at top 25 in the crates now.. go ahead and ban me .. this is fuxking unacceptable when real money is involved. .. period

bdub
09-30-2013, 04:33 PM
i just went from 2.75 mil att to less than 500 att...lol

Master Stormzs
09-30-2013, 04:38 PM
Why are you trying to lose paying customers?? If so keep up the good work....

CJ54
09-30-2013, 05:06 PM
Unplanned server issue. Can't time those. We'll have things back to normal asap.

KemoKidd
09-30-2013, 05:08 PM
And the event is over! Fail.

bald zeemer
09-30-2013, 05:10 PM
Unplanned, but happening to coincide with a data push? Intriguing.

KemoKidd
09-30-2013, 05:10 PM
Gree add another hour to this event or I will quit the game..how can I get 100 tickets when I can't get in the stupid game

Lol. You think Greed cares about your 100 crates? If you were at 500 crates and threatened to quit they would care!

CATFACE
09-30-2013, 05:15 PM
Unplanned server issue. Can't time those. We'll have things back to normal asap.

Have you tried switching it off and on again??

Gingeasian
09-30-2013, 05:22 PM
I hope it was unplanned;)

Cliffo
09-30-2013, 05:58 PM
yep, what another joke from gree.... but what can we say, this is expected now isn't it.... still don't know why the leaderboard event didn't complete before the LTQ started.... yes, it may of been unrelated, but i bet you all the money i've wasted on gold that it wasn't.....

Now my second account came up short from the 100crates... so is gree going to refund the gold i spent from crate 70 to 89?? i was going all the way to 100, but could only open 2 crates in the last hour!!!! WTF??? a significant amount of money wasted there.... yes, maybe my fault, i decided late to get the 100 crates for my 2nd, but the game shouldn't be this buggy..... It's always the same.... and now that gree have us spending more gold then ever to keep up with stats, these sorts of issues are totally unacceptable....

So, what are you going to do now gree to make it up to your most loyal and most spending players???

bdub
09-30-2013, 06:11 PM
yep, what another joke from gree.... but what can we say, this is expected now isn't it.... still don't know why the leaderboard event didn't complete before the LTQ started.... yes, it may of been unrelated, but i bet you all the money i've wasted on gold that it wasn't.....

Now my second account came up short from the 100crates... so is gree going to refund the gold i spent from crate 70 to 89?? i was going all the way to 100, but could only open 2 crates in the last hour!!!! WTF??? a significant amount of money wasted there.... yes, maybe my fault, i decided late to get the 100 crates for my 2nd, but the game shouldn't be this buggy..... It's always the same.... and now that gree have us spending more gold then ever to keep up with stats, these sorts of issues are totally unacceptable....

So, what are you going to do now gree to make it up to your most loyal and most spending players???

I think cliffo raises a extremely valid question

i had 608 tickets in the event and neither cliffo or I am 'customers' to lose. This was by far the costliest leaderboard event in the history of CC and simply saying "sorry unplanned server problem" isn't really an acceptable response when players dumped a ton of cash into the event.

Of course the ltq data push impacted the leaderboard event as they occurred at the exact same time. I personally would like to see some type of compensation distributed to any android user that was close to the goal, as we were locked out for thre last 1 hr and 10 minutes of the event

bdub
09-30-2013, 06:14 PM
Furthermore, once again the event was fraught with problems, including only being able to collect crates from jobs the first 24 hours and up to 6 hours of lag in updating ticket counts during the event

this stuff really has to get corrected as it is becoming an ever-present problem with events these days.

If GREE is searching for the billion dollar game, this isn't the way to approach it...your code needs to be tighter

Cliffo
09-30-2013, 06:14 PM
Funny how the game is running flawlessly the moment the leaderboard event is over too.....

Coincidence??? I think not!

Boo Boo Redux
09-30-2013, 06:25 PM
Furthermore, once again the event was fraught with problems, including only being able to collect crates from jobs the first 24 hours and up to 6 hours of lag in updating ticket counts during the event

this stuff really has to get corrected as it is becoming an ever-present problem with events these days.

If GREE is searching for the billion dollar game, this isn't the way to approach it...your code needs to be tighter

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zpse4d4371a.jpg (http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/qwerty9702/media/image_zpse4d4371a.jpg.html)

Cliffo
09-30-2013, 06:28 PM
lol... not mad... angry, furious.... just a couple that come to mind....

bdub
09-30-2013, 06:47 PM
no i am not mad just frustrated

I was considering making a run for first place myself, but had essentially decided that because there was so much lag, i couldn't trust what i was seeing on the board to make an informed decision.

These events are costing you money GREE when it is absolutely obvious to most that they are intended to increase profits.

People are getting sick of this shoddy approach that really could be considered negligence or more than likely malfeasance.

Cliffo
10-02-2013, 08:04 PM
WOW... no response from gree.... why am i not surprised here..... Totally stuffed up the end of the event and not even a sorry (or reply to my support ticket).... I want compensation for my wasted gold in not being able to achieve the open 100, at least back to the 70 cases opened..... i had plenty of time to complete but couldn't because the game was unplayable for just over the last hour!!!

I really love how gree provide support to their top gold spenders in this game (NOT!)..... they think by being silent, that it'll all go away....

I guess they are right, we will all go away..... which is a pity, because it should be impossible to have people leave this addictive game, but the constant stuff ups and silence that is given week after week, event after event, gree have managed to make the impossible, possible!!! At least they've achieved something!

Boo Boo Redux
10-02-2013, 08:11 PM
WOW... no response from gree.... why am i not surprised here..... Totally stuffed up the end of the event and not even a sorry (or reply to my support ticket).... I want compensation for my wasted gold in not being able to achieve the open 100, at least back to the 70 cases opened..... i had plenty of time to complete but couldn't because the game was unplayable for just over the last hour!!!

I really love how gree provide support to their top gold spenders in this game (NOT!)..... they think by being silent, that it'll all go away....

I guess they are right, we will all go away..... which is a pity, because it should be impossible to have people leave this addictive game, but the constant stuff ups and silence that is given week after week, event after event, gree have managed to make the impossible, possible!!! At least they've achieved something!

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/image_zps02f63b32.jpg (http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/qwerty9702/media/image_zps02f63b32.jpg.html)

Cliffo
10-02-2013, 08:27 PM
you work for gree, don't you Boo Boo? Because you seem to be just as useless and pointless as they are.... lol

Boo Boo Redux
10-02-2013, 08:34 PM
you work for gree, don't you Boo Boo? Because you seem to be just as useless and pointless as they are.... lol

There ya go! Short and to the point.

You're welcome.