PDA

View Full Version : Gree, have you stopped transferring?

who am I
09-30-2013, 11:44 AM
So Gree,

I have lost two vaults through your sloppiness before.
I have lost many fights which should have not been lost.
I have lost interest in playing your game because of the lack of customer SUPPORT...

So I am making one last appeal for you to transfer my account as requested about 11days ago.
My ticket has been escalated but of yet, no answer.

Please tell me why I should keep spending money on vaults every single time if I cannot be helped in a simple matter of transferring my account.

Really if there's so many of us spending so much money on a virtual game at least give the support needed. Im only requesting you to move my game from one device to another device. Im not asking for free gold or free cash nor am I asking you to make your 'products' cheaper.

Transfer my account so I can spend more or keep ignoring me and I'll save my money.

ssking06
09-30-2013, 11:51 AM
Same here I was responed to with 2hours and nothing has not been done after I gave the info they requested..

Dutchie
09-30-2013, 12:08 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/vyo094.gif

Maybe they're having a day off playing GTA V Online, like they did when Diablo 3 came out... LOL

Kefa
09-30-2013, 12:08 PM
^^THIS^^

is why I'm still using my 16-month old iPhone instead of upgrading.

Thief
09-30-2013, 12:17 PM
^^THIS^^

is why I'm still using my 16-month old iPhone instead of upgrading.

Going on 22+ months for me. My phone has signal issues too when i turn it off it takes over an hour to find a signal and i can never figure out when i should take it in because i know they will just give me another one which means i'll need to get a transfer.

warrends
09-30-2013, 12:19 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/vyo094.gif

Maybe they're having a day off playing GTA V Online, like they did when Diablo 3 came out... LOL

Need a pic of some crickets here too. I'm just too lazy to find one ...

Dutchie
09-30-2013, 12:26 PM
Going on 22+ months for me. My phone has signal issues too when i turn it off it takes over an hour to find a signal and i can never figure out when i should take it in because i know they will just give me another one which means i'll need to get a transfer. After France, I swapped my iPhone 5 under warranty, tried the backup/restore which unfortunately failed and created a ticket with GREE support. It was picked up and resolved for both MW and CC within 1 hour of creating the ticket. I created the ticket using the new game that I created on the new iPhone and updated it via the support web site with my old game ID, player name, level and the exact date and time I last logged on. I kept it short and sweet but with all the relevant info. Maybe I got lucky, maybe I provided all the right information, but from my personal point of view, I cannot fault them. I feel sorry for you people who don't seem to get the same service from support :(

Dutchie
09-30-2013, 01:46 PM
However, I would also like to add that the passive management of this forum just doesn't cut the mustard, especially when you compare it to other gaming forums. It leads to a feeling of abandonment amongst this gaming community and it is does no favours to customer relations. I appreciate that the developers who do come on here have their day to day jobs to get on with, but I don't understand why GREE don't have a full time person that is solely responsible for the forum as this is the main touchpoint to their customers, now and in the future.

You seriously need to reevaluate the purpose of these forums, as currently it is just a place to vent anger that only harms the company's reputation. Wake up GREE, before it is too late and you demonise yourselves that will put players off playing any of your games in the future!

ssking06
09-30-2013, 02:12 PM
I got a message on gmail wanting me to compelte a survey today and they havn't even fix my game lol

streetboy
09-30-2013, 02:17 PM
Apparently, restoring from iCloud did not transfer the game as expected or claimed.
I remembered that my transfer from 3GS to 4S worked very smooth, it is not working this time.
Please let me know, so I don't have to carry two phones all day long.

streetboy
09-30-2013, 02:20 PM
After France, I swapped my iPhone 5 under warranty, tried the backup/restore which unfortunately failed and created a ticket with GREE support. It was picked up and resolved for both MW and CC within 1 hour of creating the ticket. I created the ticket using the new game that I created on the new iPhone and updated it via the support web site with my old game ID, player name, level and the exact date and time I last logged on. I kept it short and sweet but with all the relevant info. Maybe I got lucky, maybe I provided all the right information, but from my personal point of view, I cannot fault them. I feel sorry for you people who don't seem to get the same service from support :(

Let me ask my stupid question, where/how did you create the support ticket for that?
Thanks,

ssking06
09-30-2013, 02:30 PM
they just fix mine :)

Dutchie
09-30-2013, 02:30 PM
Let me ask my stupid question, where/how did you create the support ticket for that?Thanks,

Create an account at GREE support. You can create tickets or track them here - https://games.gree-support.net/home

Best to create the ticket inside the game as it will also have all your phone/account details from the game. Then setup an account at the above web site using the same email address used to send the original ticket. You can then track/update the tickets via your web browser after you login to their support web site.

SSK
09-30-2013, 03:12 PM
Maybe they're all busy masticating. It took them well over 4 moths to transfer an account to me. I had given up and started a new LLP the last 3 months of it. Had a REALLY nice LLP below level 30 with 200k stats. But guess what happened??? Gree FINALLY transferred my game. So now I don't have that great LLP anymore and get to welcome back a level 101 with 200k stats. They have a pathetic excuse for a "support" team. I could go on my rant about how awful they are for pages and pages. But I won't. Good luck to you!

Dutchie
09-30-2013, 03:34 PM
Maybe they're all busy masticating. It took them well over 4 moths to transfer an account to me. I had given up and started a new LLP the last 3 months of it. Had a REALLY nice LLP below level 30 with 200k stats. But guess what happened??? Gree FINALLY transferred my game. So now I don't have that great LLP anymore and get to welcome back a level 101 with 200k stats. They have a pathetic excuse for a "support" team. I could go on my rant about how awful they are for pages and pages. But I won't. Good luck to you! If you have the player ID, player level and name of your LLP with nice stats and also give them the date and time of when the transfer occurred, you can get support to transfer your LLP account back, although it might take them another 4 moths :/

SSK
09-30-2013, 04:31 PM
I'll just grow this other one... Just keep it out of my faction so it's not a good target during war

Belle_B
09-30-2013, 08:35 PM
😈 I cannot believe this tired of sending tickets I pm Sirus he hasn't got back to me I just want my account transferred I already lost one account a month ago because of this and same here you get an a mail to rate your experience or email saying issue has been resolved

360 Joules
10-01-2013, 01:07 AM
I got mine transferred in like 48 hours...they were right on the ball with it. Just make sure you put in all the needed information and they should have no problem doing it.

Tournai
10-01-2013, 02:26 AM
After France, I swapped my iPhone 5 under warranty, tried the backup/restore which unfortunately failed and created a ticket with GREE support. It was picked up and resolved for both MW and CC within 1 hour of creating the ticket. I created the ticket using the new game that I created on the new iPhone and updated it via the support web site with my old game ID, player name, level and the exact date and time I last logged on. I kept it short and sweet but with all the relevant info. Maybe I got lucky, maybe I provided all the right information, but from my personal point of view, I cannot fault them. I feel sorry for you people who don't seem to get the same service from support :(

We dont make Average User tickets :P

Got it done on an Android within an hour also! Exactly the same! Made the new game, en made a ticket through that device! Game got pushed in 30 minutes to the right device :D

Schembechler
10-01-2013, 05:21 AM
they just fix mine :) what was you total turnaround time?

Schembechler
10-01-2013, 05:23 AM
I got mine transferred in like 48 hours...they were right on the ball with it. Just make sure you put in all the needed information and they should have no problem doing it.

That's actually pretty poor customer service if you think about it 48 response and correction time is to much for paying customers. What other business gets away with that?

ssking06
10-01-2013, 09:30 AM
what was you total turnaround time?

I had to summit another ticket and within 2hours of each ticket I had some message me back..
I did the in app contact ticket and used a gmail email account.

Schembechler
10-01-2013, 09:49 AM
I had to summit another ticket and within 2hours of each ticket I had some message me back..
I did the in app contact ticket and used a gmail email account.

That's how service should be I'm at 18 hours without anything but an automated response that's poor service if you ask me