PDA

View Full Version : Gree has killed world domination

Who dares wins
09-30-2013, 07:01 AM
What with all the events during the month between wars the units you can win are by far better than the rewards for the world domination event so to be honest why bother wasting gold on low stat units when u can win 60k-100k units much ore easily and cheaper via faction events etc etc

Gree shots then selfs in th face again .....

Noobs

Sumiala
09-30-2013, 07:22 AM
What with all the events during the month between wars the units you can win are by far better than the rewards for the world domination event so to be honest why bother wasting gold on low stat units when u can win 60k-100k units much ore easily and cheaper via faction events etc etc

Noobs

Good signature name.
WD is about the boosts, not so much about the units.

(and you meant to say: Gree shoots themselves in the foot again)

Thief
09-30-2013, 07:30 AM

Noobs

Nothing is stopping gree from making the WD rewards equally as rewarding.....

However if you look at the LTQ each player that got the unit spent 3-4 Vaults to aquire....Thats more than the average top 10 players spends during a whole 3 days war. I think gree figured out a temporary solution to get more money to be spent.

goober
09-30-2013, 07:41 AM
However if you look at the LTQ each player that got the unit spent 3-4 Vaults to aquire....Thats more than the average top 10 players spends during a whole 3 days war. I think gree figured out a temporary solution to get more money to be spent.

Exactly! And by adding in WD LTQ's, they again made the WD competitive for more than just the 3-5 teams on the bubble for a tier. *Everyone* can think about new strategies and new ways to win the WD LTQ prizes. And *everyone* can spend a little extra gold to keep that streak alive.

Gree keeps adding new twists to the game, to try to keep it interesting for us players. Interesting enough that we will spend $ on it, and have fun doing so!

Sidenote: @Thief, were you Too Frozen in Canada to update your signature? ;-)

Thief
09-30-2013, 08:01 AM
Exactly! And by adding in WD LTQ's, they again made the WD competitive for more than just the 3-5 teams on the bubble for a tier. *Everyone* can think about new strategies and new ways to win the WD LTQ prizes. And *everyone* can spend a little extra gold to keep that streak alive.

Gree keeps adding new twists to the game, to try to keep it interesting for us players. Interesting enough that we will spend $ on it, and have fun doing so!

Sidenote: @Thief, were you Too Frozen in Canada to update your signature? ;-)

Haha first just to clarify i was talking about the 100k air unit LTQ for completing both solo and faction. Thats where every player had to spend 3-4 vaults.

I agree that the new WD LTQ though gets more people spending gold which for gree is good (even if i feel like the system is somewhat broken)

As for my signature it actually maxes out (where you can't keep adding to it....) But if i were to add to it it would read something to the effect of. Canadian Exchange Rate Sucks...Most Expensive top 25 Finish in the History. :(

MagnusDux
09-30-2013, 08:17 AM
As for my signature it actually maxes out (where you can't keep adding to it....) But if i were to add to it it would read something to the effect of. Canadian Exchange Rate Sucks...Most Expensive top 25 Finish in the History. :([/QUOTE]

Don't despair you thief - you can make up stealing in a no time! lol ^_*

Vegaman
09-30-2013, 09:50 AM

Not trying to be confrontational Thief, but most of our 54 member spent no gold and we all got the high stat sub in the omega LTQ.

How are you working out the WDP per vault cos i usually get 200,000 to 350,000 WDP and it cost me a S....T load of cash. Usually 3-5 vaults. (16 hits per 100 gold) A vault is 60 medi packs times 4 hits. 60 x 4 = 240 attacks/hits x 320 WDP (thats what i average as a lvl 200+ player), 76,800 WDP per vault spent. Plus maybe 4 more free hits on a level up.
So these guys getting 1 million WDP are not buying 1 vault even on the gold programme or free gold back handers etc. with really good scouting and lucky rivals a vault will still only bring in 100k WDP. Agreed the price fluctuates from free to 100 dollars per vault but then again you can apply the same cost per vault logic to those buying it for ltq's.

I'm obviously going wrong somewhere in my maths. I'm not talking about the costs of vaults just that you can't do a huge score like a top ten player on 1 vault.

Thief
09-30-2013, 10:00 AM
Not trying to be confrontational Thief, but most of our 54 member spent no gold and we all got the high stat sub in the omega LTQ.

How are you working out the WDP per vault cos i usually get 200,000 to 350,000 WDP and it cost me a S....T load of cash. Usually 3-5 vaults. (16 hits per 100 gold) A vault is 60 medi packs times 4 hits. 60 x 4 = 240 attacks/hits x 320 WDP (thats what i average as a lvl 200+ player), 76,800 WDP per vault spent. Plus maybe 4 more free hits on a level up.
So these guys getting 1 million WDP are not buying 1 vault even on the gold programme or free gold back handers etc. with really good scouting and lucky rivals a vault will still only bring in 100k WDP. Agreed the price fluctuates from free to 100 dollars per vault but then again you can apply the same cost per vault logic to those buying it for ltq's.

I'm obviously going wrong somewhere in my maths. I'm not talking about the costs of vaults just that you can't do a huge score like a top ten player on 1 vault.

First i was refering to the Omega War Chopper 93k/107k Unit as described in my second post.

As for your math i'm not disputing your cost per WD is more than 1 vault for a top 10 player. As i stated it costed 3-4 vaults to complete the LTQ (again this was the indivudual LTQ to win the Omega War Chopper).

Vegaman
09-30-2013, 10:12 AM
Thanks, not disputing what you are saying, my mistake on chopper/sub, just querying the bit about , "thats more than a top ten player spends during a whole 3 days of war". Surely to get mega WDP the factions demand it costs more?

Ivan the Dictator
09-30-2013, 10:12 AM
Gree made wd. They made millions. They don't care if they "kill" it. It won't be around forever. So just play and dont whine

Thief
09-30-2013, 10:33 AM
Thanks, not disputing what you are saying, my mistake on chopper/sub, just querying the bit about , "thats more than a top ten player spends during a whole 3 days of war". Surely to get mega WDP the factions demand it costs more?

No worries im just here to try to add to helpful conversation.

Also just one Clarifcation point: "Thats more than the average top 10 players spends during a whole 3 days war. Makes a big difference as if i had said A player then it would have been way out of the ballpark as i know there are top 10 players who score 1-2 million points. However since the Point Requirements have gone down during the last 2 WD events i would imagine that the Average player has to score 200-250k WD points. Assuming 3 Vaults can get you 225k WD points (that doens't include free hits) i was just trying to show where Gree was taking the opportunity to earn cash.

What i forsee is they try to get people to buy into these uber new units...and then you offset it again in the WD by offering Even better units. Its Stat Hyper inflation.

Who dares wins
09-30-2013, 04:47 PM
Gree made wd. They made millions. They don't care if they "kill" it. It won't be around forever. So just play and dont whine

If you ready it properly ur see that I'm not "whining" I'm making a personal comment of my opinion so jog on troll!!!