PDA

View Full Version : I love these vidoes for free gold

thundarr
09-30-2013, 06:15 AM
This was a brilliant idea. I enjoy the videos and I get free gold. Next time I buy sliced turkey I will buy Boars Head because I saw the video 100X

SGT Rud
09-30-2013, 06:30 AM
I am in the same boat for either Jack in the box, or Red Robin. My wife said she has seen the Insidious 2 movie trailer enough to have seen the whole movie.

BurnNotice69
09-30-2013, 07:13 AM
Being in the Army, I kind of like the new Army ones I've seen. :o)

Ivan the Dictator
09-30-2013, 07:38 AM
Having three accounts, I'd say that nerf commercial is annoying. Seen it over 200 times. That weird monster singing app was funny though.

Drakhoan
09-30-2013, 08:41 AM
Gotta love free gree gold! I get bored everytime it is locked out for the sale periods.

Being in the Army, I kind of like the new Army ones I've seen. :o)

BurnNotice69, you should join my faction... lots of current and prior service! PM me if you are interested.

Having three accounts, I'd say that nerf commercial is annoying. Seen it over 200 times. That weird monster singing app was funny though.

Talk about annoying... my gen one iPad plays the jack in the box over and over and over, and just the jack in the box over and over and over!

warrends
09-30-2013, 11:04 AM
Considering my own gold purchase boycott post-France, I'm watching as many videos as I can. Actually, I click the button and then stare off into space and dream of better things for 15-30 seconds. I honestly couldn't give a carp about the video content.

Kefa
09-30-2013, 12:05 PM
"He just said... It's big... "

"...and you're the new barbeque big chicken sandwich..."

Yep, thank Gd there's a JiB right down the street, lol.

Jackhammer
09-30-2013, 12:22 PM
Did they cut it down to 15 gold per day instead of 20? I cannot seem to get the last 5 today.

ryguy8899
09-30-2013, 12:52 PM
no, i get 20 a day. Im in USA so maybe different soem other places...

thundarr
09-30-2013, 01:12 PM
Considering my own gold purchase boycott post-France, I'm watching as many videos as I can. Actually, I click the button and then stare off into space and dream of better things for 15-30 seconds. I honestly couldn't give a carp about the video content.

shhhhhh we have a good thing going

wilsontint
09-30-2013, 01:15 PM
mechanically seperated turkey

Kill Joy
09-30-2013, 01:21 PM
I live in the US and can't watch any on my iPhone. I have re-installed the app twice and still can' t access the videos. Any idea what I should do? Don't tell me to send in a ticket to Gree, I have done that many of times now about this issue and they refuse to help me out.

Tardavic
09-30-2013, 01:44 PM
Hey guys,

We appreciate the positive feedback, please keep it coming.

If you happen to run into any issues with this, please feel free to contact Support and someone will assist you from there.

Thanks!

General Soviet
09-30-2013, 02:32 PM
I like this feature a lot, although ads do tend to repeat a lot, haha. The Hay Day Farm can burn down for all I care, if I hear "There was a lonely fox" again....

Kill Joy
09-30-2013, 03:17 PM
Hey guys,

If you happen to run into any issues with this, please feel free to contact Support and someone will assist you from there.

Thanks! I have contacted support many of times. And I have gotten absolutely no help.

Ivan the Dictator
09-30-2013, 07:37 PM
I like this feature a lot, although ads do tend to repeat a lot, haha. The Hay Day Farm can burn down for all I care, if I hear "There was a lonely fox" again....

Now this made me laugh!! Hahahahahahahah

stephen2013
09-30-2013, 08:42 PM
What do you guys spend your free gold on? It's kinda hard to make a lot since I'm pretty sure the game limits you with how many you can watch every day. I think I'm saving my gold for an extra little push during WD for my team.

Ivan the Dictator
09-30-2013, 08:44 PM
I used it for the defense building. And for the france case event. Maybe this boss too. Wanna get to 100 badly

I am a cow
09-30-2013, 09:01 PM
Should have seen the clash of clans one saw it 200 times on tbe battles and MW f that vid but so much gold :)

I am a cow
09-30-2013, 09:02 PM

There was a lonely fox who lived far far away with no animal friends no sheep or hay...

jchow69
09-30-2013, 09:07 PM
There was a lonely fox who lived far far away with no animal friends no sheep or hay...
But it does have a cow!lol

I am a cow
09-30-2013, 10:18 PM

It's also ****ing annoying just got 2 more time go **** yourself fox

free play
10-01-2013, 12:31 AM
Hey guys,

Thanks!

I'm in Europe, iPhone 4S and have never been able to watch 20 videos, most is maybe 3 or 4 a week, lately none at all, sent a ticket but got the usual response, why is there so many problems with products from gree,

droffatsto50
10-01-2013, 02:48 AM
So he left, and went hunting for a beautiful farm...

Kefa
10-01-2013, 09:03 AM
It's probably regional. I have a Jack in the Box right down the street, and about half the videos I see are those, so it probably depends on where you are and what advertisers are wanting to push their marketing at you.

The quantity varies from week to week, probably because of the advertisers willing to pay Tapjoy to put their ads in MW... The more advertisers who want to push that day, the more videos you'll get to see that day. Also, I notice that there's more available just before & just after the gold sales, since they turn it off during the sales. The day after the sale ends you can get 20 or 30 videos.