PDA

View Full Version : Give me 30% off all GEMS Package!!!

shukai84
09-30-2013, 06:10 AM
Give me the bonus of 30% off all gems package for the beast chests!!!

Will_Treaty
09-30-2013, 01:43 PM
30% ? Everyone should get 99% based in the crap we get.

RevzZ
09-30-2013, 01:51 PM
How about giving us money for taking the time to open these useless chests?

Will_Treaty
09-30-2013, 01:52 PM

Also a good idea!

Lord Of The Infernal
09-30-2013, 02:01 PM

+1 totally agree LOL

Thunderkat
09-30-2013, 02:53 PM

Totally agree or a least free toilet paper to wipe the crap off our screens

busteroaf
09-30-2013, 03:02 PM
Totally agree or a least free toilet paper to wipe the crap off our screens

So lets see:
They gave out FREE keys for crafting weekly boss armors, which people already do.
They gave out FREE keys for farming and crafting, which people already do.
They gave out FREE keys for guild war rewards... which most people do, though not all placed high enough to get them.

So, in two out of three instances where they gave out FREE keys, a large number of people had a shot at it, based on doing things they already do in game.

And then you want more FREE stuff on top of that. Makes sense.

RevzZ
09-30-2013, 03:13 PM
So lets see:
They gave out FREE keys for crafting weekly boss armors, which people already do.
They gave out FREE keys for guild war rewards... which most people do, though not all placed high enough to get them.

So, in two out of three instances where they gave out FREE keys, a large number of people had a shot at it, based on doing things they already do in game.

You're only considering the quantity. The chest itself is a let down, whereas toilet paper is pure quality.

The Pale Rider
09-30-2013, 03:19 PM
So lets see:

The only "complaint" I've heard in all this that made sense was a guaranteed Tec if you jumped through all the hoops. As you said -- if you did everything you got at least 22 keys (more if you placed high enough - I think I got 23). I liked the idea of a free Tec if you opened 22 chests with free keys (in leiu of the 5 boosts). I like basic tec as the reward because it was a no risk fuse with two reg boss armors before the upgrade. So a ton of players got it for beating a couple of bosses to level 15. Most players who could meet the requirements - kill 5 straight bosses to 43 and level all that armor either already has tec or really should have it. It would have zero effect on the top guilds who already have better armor and get the newest stuff all the time. but it's majorly f-ing frustrating to be losing to guys who can't even get to 43 because they fused up a couple of epics before it was blocked. 1-2 basic epics is the new floor int his game for 100+ to be competitive. GREE shouldn't be stopping people from having a path forward for so long.

Now having said that - if GREE makes the basic Epics fusable (Blaxe, Tec, Cloud, Moon) that's good enough for me as well.

Just sayin...

imTectonic
09-30-2013, 04:06 PM
Well they didnt lie:

'THE MOST VALUABLE CHEST EVER' and its 35 Gems so its true

KTran2013
09-30-2013, 06:26 PM
Close.. They've got 20% off Packages + 3 BONUS Fire Boosts.

One day only, apparently!

YawNeD
10-01-2013, 02:02 PM
Close.. They've got 20% off Packages + 3 BONUS Fire Boosts.

One day only, apparently!
Anyone else but me missing this?

Sarn
10-01-2013, 02:14 PM
Afaik that package only shows up for people who have never bought gems before.

Eunuchorn
10-01-2013, 02:33 PM
You wanna make some money, Gree?

40% off gems plz

Brutal1977
10-01-2013, 10:14 PM
Anyone else but me missing this?

I never saw the sale. Looked for it a few times, rebooted, looked... nothing. Would rather see 30% though. =P

shukai84
10-02-2013, 07:39 AM
You wanna make some money, Gree?

40% off gems plz

Agreed. To further the earning, give an epic, cloudrange in the chests!