PDA

View Full Version : Boss Rewards Not Posting

BurnNotice69
09-29-2013, 08:11 PM
Has anyone else noticed missing Boss rewards?

I keep my own tracker to keep track of Rare, Uncommon, and Common units and I have gone back to verify my count now that I am on an even level and I am missing the Insurgent Jeep. According to my tracking, I am missing 6 from my main account and 1 from my secondary account. I have all the others and the count is correct, but I am missing these 7.

Granted, they are only worth 80 att/77 def, but still, I earned them, they should be showing up.

Since it has happened before, its a Ground Unit and I went and searched through the Infantry, Air and Sea and they are not there either.

CJ, Sirius, other GREE Moderators . . . are you folks aware of an issue with this? Do I need to submit a ticket from each device?

Grunt90
10-06-2013, 08:15 PM
Same thing happened to me. Missing Insurgent Jeeps. Any resolution to this yet?

LosKevanos
10-06-2013, 08:29 PM
Last thread regarding this that was started two days ago thereabouts and that was deleted entirely last night had an administrator reply on it from early yesterday that they were working on the issue but as of last night prior to the deletion, there was no resolvement.

CDR Shepard
10-06-2013, 08:35 PM
Last thread regarding this that was started two days ago thereabouts and that was deleted entirely last night had an administrator reply on it from early yesterday that they were working on the issue but as of last night prior to the deletion, there was no resolvement.

We have now had two threads on this deleted, without any reason or communication. The first thread had a moderator tell us to send in tickets. I dont know if that was the best solution because I bet EVERYONE is missing these units if they won them. That was pointed out, and then it suddenly got deleted. The second was more of a "what happened to the first" that got deleted with no warning shortly after created. What gives? What happened to this "better communication" we were told we were going to receive?

LosKevanos
10-06-2013, 09:37 PM
Yeah that's really concerning... Fair is fair and chances are we all don't have these units and what is worse, gree doesn't even know how many each of us earned... And yeah... Good thing this is a small lower stat trophy... Imagine if it was one of the rares... That's the issue here... They're trying to cover this up and ignore it which only makes it that much insulting and worse... Uncool GREE... I mean you are really going for gold lately (no pun intended) as far as poor customer service... Did someone accidentally push the 'lets have a bad month' button? Failure after failure... It just doesn't stop, lol.. I mean seriously... Where's the bottom? How bad is this going to get? Hahaha... LeSigh... :-)

IlliniFan1
10-07-2013, 04:27 AM
Same... I got to level 44, but I only received around 34 or 35 units.

Captain Steelman
10-09-2013, 11:20 AM
Great, I needed those jeeps to prove a point... Now I only have 95 loot units....

Kefa
10-09-2013, 11:38 AM
I submitted tickets for missing Insurgent Jeeps, and was told that they are in my inventory... Maybe it was supposed to read "Invisible Jeep 0/0"?

Mac III
10-09-2013, 12:29 PM
I finished off all 100 bosses, spent quite a bit of gold and didn't receive the faction or individual units. Plus I am missing two additional units.

What Gree has done should be considered a crime, oh wait it is... Stealing

Mac III
10-09-2013, 12:34 PM
They have replied to my first ticket saying that their records show I didnt complete the event. Which is funny because a buddy of mine and I watched senor Ortega fall over the 100th time.

GEMH
10-09-2013, 01:54 PM
Has anyone else noticed missing Boss rewards?

I keep my own tracker to keep track of Rare, Uncommon, and Common units and I have gone back to verify my count now that I am on an even level and I am missing the Insurgent Jeep. According to my tracking, I am missing 6 from my main account and 1 from my secondary account. I have all the others and the count is correct, but I am missing these 7.

Granted, they are only worth 80 att/77 def, but still, I earned them, they should be showing up.

Since it has happened before, its a Ground Unit and I went and searched through the Infantry, Air and Sea and they are not there either.

CJ, Sirius, other GREE Moderators . . . are you folks aware of an issue with this? Do I need to submit a ticket from each device?

Hey Guys!

I just wanted to let you know that this issue has been addressed and corrected. The fix will be available in an upcoming game update in your App store. Please stay tuned!

What was happening, was this:

You participated in the event and were awarded units, but there was a data issue and the units were not properly loading. They were in your inventory, but you couldn't see them, and they weren't being useful towards your stats.

After the game update is available, you should be able to see those units.

Your patience and understanding while we investigated is greatly appreciated!

Mac III
10-10-2013, 06:25 AM
I guess we wait

Mac III
10-10-2013, 10:53 AM
Still waiting for a response

Kefa
10-10-2013, 10:58 AM
Still waiting for a response

They did respond. Scroll up.

With they would have just said that in their ticket responses, though. They kept telling me I do have them, and I kept telling them I don't, lol.

Lou Sir
10-10-2013, 10:59 AM
Same thing happened to me. Missing Insurgent Jeeps. Any resolution to this yet?

chrysler has recall this Jeep model ..so none for us

Captain Steelman
10-18-2013, 12:25 AM
Hey Guys!

I just wanted to let you know that this issue has been addressed and corrected. The fix will be available in an upcoming game update in your App store. Please stay tuned!

You participated in the event and were awarded units, but there was a data issue and the units were not properly loading. They were in your inventory, but you couldn't see them, and they weren't being useful towards your stats.

Well, the game update is available now but still no Insurgent Jeeps in the inventory... Care to explain....?

Kefa
10-23-2013, 12:28 PM
Just FYI, and a near-necro bump, these Insurgent Jeeps still don't show up in inventory.

Hey Guys!