PDA

View Full Version : Top 50 Faction rebuilding and looking for serious players

italius
09-29-2013, 06:28 PM
We are The Underdogs! Faction code 880-352-434. We used to be a very high ranked faction, but most merged. One of our players kept the faction alive, but we are looking for serious players.

You can be free or gold, but our players are hardcore. We recently moved from a Top 50 faction as leadership broke down. We are a great core group of players and we have a large network of other factions that help out from time to time.

Our faction is rebuilding with an older, less updated faction account, but we have most of everything. With the right players, we can quickly get our bonuses up and contend with Top 50 players again!!!

We are hoping to shoot for Top 500 or 250! Please understand that it will take a couple months to get a full roster and get things rolling!!!

We are looking for 20K WD points during war, mid-to-high activity, 2.5X IPH daily donation and 120K points in FvF events.

Faction Bonuses:

Health regen time: -26%
Ground Attack: +10%
Air Attack: +5%
Infantry Attack: +15%
Infantry Defense: +15%
Ground Defense: +30%
Air Defense: +25%
Sea Defense: +20%
Building Defense: +30%
Building Output: +15%
Guild Member Increase: +28

We are looking for players who want to stay with a faction for a long time, are active, and proper rank/stats for their level. You must also be willing to use groupme for wartime chat and organization with the faction--- no exceptions!!!

Please private message (PM) me with your name, rank, faction id#, attack, defense, and income per hour (IPH). If I do not get those requirements, I will ignore your message. We are not discussing mergers at this time, thank you, unless you merge into our team.

italius
09-30-2013, 02:50 PM
For those of you reading this, our faction is going for consecutive wins until we reach max capacity. You are better off getting these units than the war rank units. So if you are hesitating, be aware that joining the highest ranked faction means little to the amount of units you get for faction war bonuses.

We have 13 very active people that will be paired up against low lvl factions during war. We have a better chance at getting the consecutive win bonuses than the rank 250 and higher factions. It has been proven during last war.

Keep that in mind. I will earn 40k in stats to your 20k. Which is better?

italius
09-30-2013, 07:58 PM
We will also entertain a merger if the bonuses are better than ours. Likewise, if you want to merge into us, that's cool too!

italius
10-01-2013, 11:41 AM
Bbbbbbuuuuuummmmmmmpppppppp

italius
10-02-2013, 08:22 AM
Bbbbbbuuuuuuummmmmmpppppp

italius
10-02-2013, 01:16 PM
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmppppp ppppppp

ryguy8899
10-02-2013, 01:22 PM
i am willing to join got groupme lvl 26 noobpwnr is the ingame name, 100k attack and defense, 60000 iph.

italius
10-03-2013, 07:01 PM
Bbbbbbbuuuuuuuummmmmmmpppppppp