PDA

View Full Version : FLTQ Angel Ortega Bravo!!!

War73
09-29-2013, 05:14 PM
Thanks for killing the monotony it has been fun engaging with each other and trying to figure out what's next and what we have to do, much better than just getting a cup of coffee like I'm off to work and pressing that one button over and over again. Nice job gree way to mix it up a bit and making us think, some players enjoy the comfort and repetition while others relish in the unknown.

Difficulties may challenge mediocrity and defeat the fearful, but they only stimulate the true children of the Most Highs.

Fight on you virtual warriors adapt and overcome.

General Soviet
09-29-2013, 05:18 PM
........what?

War73
09-29-2013, 05:22 PM
Some things are not meant for you no matter how many times you read it.

General Soviet
09-29-2013, 05:27 PM
Some things are not meant for you no matter how many times you read it.
Yeah I guess you're right. We barely have any troll threads in the forum, THAT must be the reason why this doesn't make sense ;)

War73
09-29-2013, 06:18 PM
Yeah I guess you're right. We barely have any troll threads in the forum, THAT must be the reason why this doesn't make sense ;)

I was actually praising them for doing something different and unpredictable unlike your quote.

Dutchie
09-29-2013, 11:18 PM
I see... a counter to my "throw us a bone" thread. So as a kid you preferred the Lego set that came without instructions to build what was depicted on the box it came in. Without some simple explanation as to the constant changes being made, it takes considerably longer to determine what needs to be done and this game already takes up way too much of my time. Some, like yourself, might enjoy the challenge but I think most would like a little bit of guidance, otherwise we wouldn't get the constant barrage of questions on here that are often repeated. Maybe you should poll it, but I reckon 80% would favour some sort of instruction to the changes made.

War73
09-30-2013, 03:26 PM
I see... a counter to my "throw us a bone" thread. So as a kid you preferred the Lego set that came without instructions to build what was depicted on the box it came in. Without some simple explanation as to the constant changes being made, it takes considerably longer to determine what needs to be done and this game already takes up way too much of my time. Some, like yourself, might enjoy the challenge but I think most would like a little bit of guidance, otherwise we wouldn't get the constant barrage of questions on here that are often repeated. Maybe you should poll it, but I reckon 80% would favour some sort of instruction to the changes made.

Funny you should mention Lego, as a child my parents did hide the instructions and would only let me see pictures of things to build. It fosters imagination, ingenuity, and problem solving skills to name few, so yes I was one of those kids. So this change of pace wheather intentional or not is truly refreshing. Yes it does take a bit longer but who does'nt enjoy a challenge, it's a team event and truly enhances team communication and cohesion.