PDA

View Full Version : Throw us a bone GREE

Dutchie
09-29-2013, 04:42 PM
Unless I missed it, I don't see any instructions with the changes to the boss event and the associated boss faction event from you. Why do you like to keep us in the dark? How long does it take to write a post which details the changes and what to expect? Do you all have a laugh at us trying to scramble for information when you view the forums? Too short staffed? What is it with you guys... at least throw us a bone. Only takes a few minutes surely.

Warzoneone
09-29-2013, 04:57 PM
I agree with you on that one .
Took me some time to understand all this bosses and faction bosses , there is no instant ion of how to do and what need to be done .
I got lost , and I am sure I am not the only one

candyson
09-29-2013, 05:06 PM
Unless I missed it, I don't see any instructions with the changes to the boss event and the associated boss faction event from you. Why do you like to keep us in the dark? How long does it take to write a post which details the changes and what to expect? Do you all have a laugh at us trying to scramble for information when you view the forums? Too short staffed? What is it with you guys... at least throw us a bone. Only takes a few minutes surely.
They don't have A&F helping them here, in the MW section

SpikeyKit
09-29-2013, 05:13 PM
Guess and if its wrong, please dont conplain

FromAfar
09-29-2013, 06:24 PM
GREE rules:

1) shuddup
2) spend money

candyson
09-29-2013, 06:31 PM
GREE rules:

1) shuddup
2) spend money
Get rid of this common sense

Thunder Child
09-29-2013, 07:02 PM
If I remember correctly, the original splash when the event kicked off cleverly said there would be a goal "like this" every day. That covers the increase from 300 Bosses to 350 today.

Without any mention of the mechanics of the event, however, it is impossible to know whether this 'rollover' of wins we saw today is planned or a mistake.

GREE, please take the time (a very small amount at that) to let us know which one it is.

Thank you!

I am a cow
09-29-2013, 11:05 PM
If you have any more inquiries please contact the GREE customer service desk at blah blah blah blah blah

ProCision
09-30-2013, 04:00 AM
Today it could be like yesterday or tomorrow. We are not sure what today will bring just be prepared to get screwed one way or the other. You best bet is to get a lot of gold and be ready to spend it. Or wait and see if the event is glitched so bad to the point you don't need gold. In both cases everybody will or will not have the unit.

I see what you did there.

Drakhoan
09-30-2013, 04:07 AM
OK so no further in game info about the event... simply get on the forum and send out a post. Any serious players seem to come here first anyhow.

Tournai
09-30-2013, 04:23 AM
I totally Agree With Dutchie!! Dont get me wrong!

But, If we think back, just when the factions started, the way GREE plays it, never changed!

They have allways kept us in the dark! We always had to find out throught this Forum and all his Senior members like yourself with Great Threads how and what to do with an Epic boss!

A lot have totally figured out how the get the best High End boss prices! As an IT guy you know exactly how this little Twist has been done by them!

Payout is less! Boss has been made stronger!

I went camping the last few days at a level 148/149 account just for the Tier!

But now they have surpriced us in a way GREE allways does!

Good Luck With figuring out! So we Earn More Gold from you guys !

Good luck with The Game!!

TDF KEEPS ON PLAYING!

Greets from your Dutch Friends!

Tournai
10-01-2013, 05:15 AM
I didnt mean to make this a DEAD subject or Thread!

Bump Bump

mickymacirl
10-01-2013, 05:18 AM
It's not that hard to figure out.

The most important stat is known, that is the health for the final boss.

Dutchie
10-01-2013, 07:03 AM
It's not that hard to figure out.The most important stat is known, that is the health for the final boss. No it is not that hard to figure out, for some, but nonetheless, why do they write a detailed post about changing the top 3 awards for Mexico but not a single word for a new faction event and a change in an existing event. Where is the consistency in that?

Dutchie
10-01-2013, 09:15 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/29p52k4.jpg