PDA

View Full Version : Boss Screwup.

DaBoss!
09-29-2013, 02:14 PM
The event just started again, and my faction already has defeated the boss 170 times. Anyone else experiencing this glitch.

candyson
09-29-2013, 02:16 PM
The event just started again, and my faction already has defeated the boss 170 times. Anyone else experiencing this glitch.
Kills transfer

Greasy
09-29-2013, 02:17 PM
MY fraction had the goal completed right when it popped up. Finished and awarded in 1 second.

Dutchie
09-29-2013, 02:17 PM

Nice coloured font...

Yes. Same here, which leads me to believe that 170 bosses were taken down after you completed the 1st faction goal and players continued to do the individual boss events. So basically, the game remembers how many bosses have been taken down and now the total has been incremented by 50. So tomorrow the target will be 400, then 450 and on the final day 500. Nevertheless, you can continue taking down bosses as it will count towards the next goal once you have completed the goal!

That is my logical explanation behind this.

DaBoss!
09-29-2013, 02:20 PM
Nice coloured font...

Yes. Same here, which leads me to believe that 170 bosses were taken down after you completed the 1st faction goal and players continued to do the individual boss events. So basically, the game remembers how many bosses have been taken down and now the total has been incremented by 50. So tomorrow the target will be 400, then 450 and on the final day 500. Nevertheless, you can continue taking down bosses as it will count towards the next goal once you have completed the goal!

Thats good to hear!!! But what confuses me is I have not taken down any bosses since the last goal ended, but it shows me defeating 10 bosses already on this new goal.

SPWD
09-29-2013, 02:20 PM
Yes,us too,one question though,what if you go over the amount before it starts will it add on to the next day?

Greasy
09-29-2013, 02:21 PM
Stop using red

Led
09-29-2013, 02:22 PM
I like red 😎

Dutchie
The 10 bosses are what you took down yesterday... and yes, please remove the bloody font colour!

candyson
Thats good to hear!!! But what confuses me is I have not taken down any bosses since the last goal ended, but it shows me defeating 10 bosses already on this new goal.
It includes the bosses you did for the last goal

DaBoss!
Stop using red

Why Should I

Sumiala

Those are yesterday's bosses you took down!
But yes, you are right in that you wasted an entire day, like me!
With Gree hardly explaining anything our guesses will have to do, and sometimes we get them wrong...
Now I can totally forget about those 100 bosses. LOL

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
09-29-2013, 02:23 PM
Stop using red

Are you a forum moderator? No, Then back off before we starting using white font to really mess with you.

Greasy
09-29-2013, 02:25 PM
Me FIRST !!!! SUCK it

Are you a forum moderator? No, Then back off before we starting using white font to really mess with you.

Dutchie
09-29-2013, 02:26 PM
Why Should I

People are less likely to answer your questions with such offensive colours ;P

DaBoss!
09-29-2013, 02:28 PM
People are less likely to answer your questions with such offensive colours ;P

Lol, Sorry bout that;)

Kimm
09-29-2013, 02:33 PM
Same thing here. But about both theories..
If the counting includes yesterdays quest, than why do we get to see somewhere around 200 already defeated instead of the 300 we did?
And if was counting the ones done in between quests, than why does it show points from players who haven't shot in between levels?
This is confusing..

jjm521
09-29-2013, 02:37 PM
Nice coloured font...

Until we find out that this was a glitch and all those hits were NOT supposed to carry over, and we're all up the creek come day 4 and 5

DaBoss!
09-29-2013, 02:38 PM
Same thing here. But about both theories..
If the counting includes yesterdays quest, than why do we get to see somewhere around 200 already defeated instead of the 300 we did?
And if was counting the ones done in between quests, than why does it show points from players who haven't shot in between levels?
This is confusing..

I think they are showing the kills from the entire event but are only counting the ones from the end of the 1st event up till now.

soonerjlc
09-29-2013, 02:40 PM
I think you are credited with 10 ranking points per boss

Zulfiqaar
09-29-2013, 02:58 PM
All i know is that we had some new recruits...who didnt do yesterdays goal.
im assuming their kills got carried over

shuffle_recruiter
09-29-2013, 03:00 PM
It looks like when a player in the faction logs in, you get credit for all their boss kills since the beginning of the boss event. Our count has been increasing as players have been logging into the game. I know we did not have that many 'extra' kills on day 1.

nopo
09-29-2013, 03:04 PM
Android users in my faction aren't seeing the 3% ground def bonus stack, while iOS users are. Anyone else?

pb23
09-29-2013, 03:07 PM
Android users in my faction aren't seeing the 3% ground def bonus stack, while iOS users are. Anyone else?

This is confirmed.

Ios: stacking bonus of 6%

Android: non-stacking bonus of 3%

Bobar
09-29-2013, 03:07 PM

ios do, android dont: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?69689-Wraith-goalith-bonus

could we concentrate on ONE thread? ;-) (this one)

gen tso
09-29-2013, 03:34 PM
Same here it counts wins in and out of event coincides with individual boss event ..So theoretically you could just do normal boss event and be awarded faction prizes as they pop up

mgriss
09-29-2013, 07:08 PM
It looks like when a player in the faction logs in, you get credit for all their boss kills since the beginning of the boss event. Our count has been increasing as players have been logging into the game. I know we did not have that many 'extra' kills on day 1.

I can confirm this as well. Boss kills add when the player logs in. Also, switching factions brings all your boss kills with you and adds to the new faction, but does not remove them from the old faction.

I'm still not sure they were supposed to carry over from yesterday... lots more reasons to think that wasn't the intention.

Otherwise, why would the new goal appear every 24 hours and not be released immediately after completion of the first, like with EVERY other series of goals?

Why would the "carried over" kills only appear after a player logs on to the game?

Why wouldn't the number of kills go up by more than 50 between days 1 and 2?

My team is still on a strict cease-fire until we see what happens tomorrow, or until a moderator clears things up (not likely....)

Oceanz
09-29-2013, 07:43 PM
Would anyone like to hear my opinion​?

manbeast
09-29-2013, 10:18 PM
Why start this thread ?

You thought it was a glitch that was helping us complete the ltq.... So you make a thread to tell gree about it?

This forum is turning into a dump. Everyone complains about everything. Even blessings like this.

I am a cow
09-29-2013, 10:24 PM
Would anyone like to hear my opinion​?

Lolololol that's funny

Generik79
09-29-2013, 10:29 PM
There's a boss glitch--it says one hundred but I should only have to beat 50! :rolleyes:

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
09-29-2013, 10:32 PM
[]Me FIRST !!!! SUCK it
[]

Gee, busted. Is that how you talk to women? I'll bet you get of a lot of high quality action with that pig mouth.
Thought I wouldn't catch that, did ya?

Wai
09-30-2013, 04:42 AM
Why start this thread ?

You thought it was a glitch that was helping us complete the ltq.... So you make a thread to tell gree about it?

This forum is turning into a dump. Everyone complains about everything. Even blessings like this.

Agreed.

Finally someone with a brain.

MrDenny
09-30-2013, 05:50 AM
Agreed.

Finally someone with a brain.

I agree. It's a free game. Play it.

alanlod
09-30-2013, 08:19 AM
The android bonus is stacking correctly mines is and has been fine since it was awarded on nexus 7 latest version 3.8.4.1 also noticed that units in inventory now show bonus like ios . Just my opinion. But there's no way that this was supposed to happen with boss we done the same thing in crime last week and it was 300 per day for a similar bonus with each day starting afresh from 0 if it was intentional it would of started 300/350 it definitely jumped according to players logging in or maybe even when they done boss once I am quite surprised they even incremented it, my suggestion is not to hit boss untill it pops again until we are all sure or given a announcement again just going by crime city but it wasn't announced as a daily event and loads of syndicates punched them self out before the second came along and the hits definitely never carried don't get me wrong I could be mistaken but be patient wait for it to pop and we will all find out.