PDA

View Full Version : Chairman Mao

B Allen
09-29-2013, 01:56 PM
I just want to share with everyone what someone playing this game has said to my team member. He is a NYC Police Officer and the above mentioned name Chairman Mao said to him that the people who died during 9/11 deserved what they got and that the hijackers should be praised for their efforts. He said he would also come to NY and piss on Ground Zero. Chairman Mao is now going around saying that other people have said these statements to take the heat off of himself. We just want people to know the truth, Chairman Mao is level 177 and flying a Chinese flag. I find it ridiculous that someone can be allowed to post messages like this on a game that is supposed to be fun and bring together people from all over the world. Tickets have been sent in regarding this clown but nothing has been done. Any time someone finds him, he then posts on that persons wall saying they were the ones that said it.

candyson
09-29-2013, 02:04 PM
Wait til he goes to sleep, then get a bunch of people to spam his wall with messages. It'll clear his news feed and I he likes to delete messages, it'll take him a while.
Either that or share his building cycles with people who can raid him.

jjm521
09-29-2013, 02:09 PM
Its really not worth letting people like that upset you man. Its obviously someone who wants attention and gets it from an internet game. Sad really if you stop and think about it. But i wouldnt waste a bit of energy worrying about it

DaBoss!
09-29-2013, 02:12 PM
I will attack him every-time I find him. Do you know what his stats are.

Exxtraterrestrial
09-29-2013, 02:14 PM
That is disgusting.

La La594
09-29-2013, 02:50 PM
This guy needed to be attacked 24/7 until its just not worth him being in the game, and then to try and worm his way out of it by blaming other this guy gets better

Tyrant
09-29-2013, 02:56 PM
Why are people so overly sensitive? He's an obvious troll so ignore him.

jchow69
09-29-2013, 03:01 PM
Too bad I'm level 138 and him 177 or I would've find him on rival list and beat the living crap outta him. What faction is he in? If I see him in WD and his stats are under 750k, I would mash out 7 vaults just for him!

London Town
09-29-2013, 03:21 PM
Too bad I'm level 138 and him 177 or I would've find him on rival list and beat the living crap outta him. What faction is he in? If I see him in WD and his stats are under 750k, I would mash out 7 vaults just for him!

No you wouldn't because kiddies can't afford 7 vaults of gold

Exxtraterrestrial
09-29-2013, 03:27 PM
Who ya calling a kiddie?

London Town
09-29-2013, 03:30 PM
Who ya calling a kiddie? jchow.....

oacju
09-29-2013, 03:30 PM

QPR, is that you?

DFI
09-29-2013, 03:38 PM
This thread is as bad as the one arguing about which dead should be honored. Get thicker skin and remember it's just a game. There are stupid people throughout the world. If we created a thread for each person, the forums would be full of this stuff.

jchow69
09-29-2013, 03:56 PM
I got my own debit card, bro. And I am Mr. Moneybags on it...

Tyrant
09-29-2013, 04:07 PM

My attack is 834k and if I see him I won't attack him even once because this is dumb and pointless.

kyzeta700
09-29-2013, 04:43 PM
My attack is 834k and if I see him I won't attack him even once because this is dumb and pointless.

If it's dumb and pointless then why are you commenting? Shut the **** up and comment on something that has meaning to you. For me and most Americans this means something.

General Soviet
09-29-2013, 04:49 PM
Why are people so overly sensitive? He's an obvious troll so ignore him.
^^^
Thank you. I'm glad some people still have thick skin here. 9/11 was terrible, don't use it to make a hit list on other players.

Paisthecoolest
09-29-2013, 04:54 PM
If it's dumb and pointless then why are you commenting? Shut the **** up and comment on something that has meaning to you. For me and most Americans this means something.

Agree completely

FromAfar
09-29-2013, 06:21 PM
hay GREE! money making opportunity!

I am a cow
09-29-2013, 10:26 PM
I just want to share with everyone what someone playing this game has said to my team member. He is a NYC Police Officer and the above mentioned name Chairman Mao said to him that the people who died during 9/11 deserved what they got and that the hijackers should be praised for their efforts. He said he would also come to NY and piss on Ground Zero. Chairman Mao is now going around saying that other people have said these statements to take the heat off of himself. We just want people to know the truth, Chairman Mao is level 177 and flying a Chinese flag. I find it ridiculous that someone can be allowed to post messages like this on a game that is supposed to be fun and bring together people from all over the world. Tickets have been sent in regarding this clown but nothing has been done. Any time someone finds him, he then posts on that persons wall saying they were the ones that said it.

Pls do not insult the Chinese feel free though to say **** you Mao Ze****

Superdude
09-29-2013, 10:36 PM
No denying it was a terrible event but there will always be
Stupid people. Talk to the guy in my group named Pablo he was called
A job stealing (insert pretty much whatever you can think of) for weeks

London Town
09-29-2013, 11:01 PM
hay GREE! money making opportunity! unlikely. Jchow is only 14 years old.