PDA

View Full Version : Anybody tell me how to change syn name?

assisi805
09-29-2013, 10:32 AM
Pretty simple need to know how to request a syn name change and how long it takes? I'm assumeing some people here have done it before.

craftytempter
09-29-2013, 10:47 AM
you have to be the current leader of the syndicate and email support and kindly as them to rename it for you.

easy as pie

out of names
09-29-2013, 10:59 AM
Go to main page, press leave syndicate, after kicking everyone out, then you will see that option

Antheus
09-29-2013, 11:33 AM
Go to main page, press leave syndicate, after kicking everyone out, then you will see that option

....Not True !....

First assign a Leader ( he/she MUST be the newest member of the syn)...hit the Leave Syndicate button...and then compose the syn name of your choice....Voila....no need to thank me...

Im Jahova
09-29-2013, 02:10 PM
you have to be the current leader of the syndicate and email support and kindly as them to rename it for you.

easy as pie

Listen to this, not anyone else's post

Rebels
09-29-2013, 02:41 PM
Crafty & Jahova are correct. Contact Gree support with a nicely worded request and they will change it over for you.

I made a slight name change to my syndicate a while back and Gree had it changed over within a couple of days.

Rebels
09-29-2013, 02:45 PM

....Not True !....

First assign a Leader ( he/she MUST be the newest member of the syn)...hit the Leave Syndicate button...and then compose the syn name of your choice....Voila....no need to thank me...

Someone here ask for help and you two clowns reply with false information. If you are trying to be funny you have failed.

craftytempter
09-30-2013, 01:44 AM
Someone here ask for help and you two clowns reply with false information. If you are trying to be funny you have failed.

The forum is full of Muppets Munching popcorn like that Rebels its a shame and frustrating for people looking for help.

Dirty Larry
09-30-2013, 12:42 PM
You must take a journey. Follow this path to achieve the results you desire.
Bag End in Hobbiton, where he set out from
The Southfarthing
Farmer Maggot's fields
Crossed the river Brandywine
Buckland
Crickhollow
Old Forest
The house of Tom Bombadil
The Barrow-downs
Bree
Midgewater Marshes
Weathertop
Trollshaws
Ford of Bruinen
Rivendell
Hollin
Pass of Caradhras (unsuccessful attempt to cross)
Moria
The Bridge of Khazad-dûm
Lorien
Down the Great River Anduin
Emyn Muil
Dead Marshes
In front of the Black Gate
Ithilien
Near Minas Morgul
The stairs of Cirith Ungol and Shelob's lair
Mordor
Mount Doom