PDA

View Full Version : Epic Boss LTQ - 24 Hour Goal Regeneration

Evil Mastermind
09-29-2013, 04:48 AM
GREE,

Please change the current 24 hour restriction on faction boss events. The faction goals should load in succession as each one is completed. Beat 300, new goal of beat 300 should populate the goal tab upon completion of the previous (it should function like it does in every other LTQ).

It truly makes no sense to release a new goal every 24 hours. I understand your logic as a means of trying to force gold usage in the final days of the event but players that use gold will spend regardless of the time restriction. Those teams that don't use gold, won't spend. It's that simple. There is no need for the daily regeneration part. Making this event a little more user friendly would be a nice gesture.

Cheers,
Evil M. ;)

Dutchie
09-29-2013, 04:56 AM
We can dream and ask politely but it is clear that this company only has it self interests at heart.

Evil Mastermind
09-29-2013, 05:17 AM
We can dream and ask politely but it is clear that this company only has it self interests at heart.

Well of course they do. It's understandable. However, simply entice players to spend. Don't use silly mechanics like this to dupe people into spending. My point is that the individuals prepared to spend will spend to complete the goals regardless, so there is no point in the daily regeneration part.

Yes, some teams unaware of the new goal that will appear today will get screwed out boss wins that were completed while the goal wasn't active. Those players MIGHT spend to complete the next goal. But that is a one-time potential short-term gain. Once known, the daily regeneration part will not generate any additional income, so make the goals load in succession as completed.

sdcrosier
09-29-2013, 05:43 AM
Stop crying.....spend gold or not they are making it a fun game to play keep it up gree, the events you have done over the past few days were great, way to change it up! Let the crybabies cry!

Zulfiqaar
09-29-2013, 05:52 AM
I think its better as it is right now
Anything that requires planning, strategy and coordination is for me :)

jchow69
09-29-2013, 05:52 AM
GREE,

Please change the current 24 hour restriction on faction boss events. The faction goals should load in succession as each one is completed. Beat 300, new goal of beat 300 should populate the goal tab upon completion of the previous (it should function like it does in every other LTQ).

It truly makes no sense to release a new goal every 24 hours. I understand your logic as a means of trying to force gold usage in the final days of the event but players that use gold will spend regardless of the time restriction. Those teams that don't use gold, won't spend. It's that simple. There is no need for the daily regeneration part. Making this event a little more user friendly would be a nice gesture.

Cheers,
Evil M. ;)

I agree with this. This forum needs somebody like you.

BigD@wg
09-29-2013, 05:59 AM
Either way. Leave it as is or change it. Doesn't matter really.

Thorm V2
09-29-2013, 06:05 AM
This will increase gold spending. Many will push through as many bosses as possible at first, not stopping at the 300 per faction per day cap. As the days progress, the gold will increase as teams try to make their quota. This is wise on Gree's part.
It takes discipline & communication to limit your own gold use. Not many have that.

Evil Mastermind
09-29-2013, 06:08 AM
This will increase gold spending. Many will push through as many bosses as possible at first, not stopping at the 300 per faction per day cap. As the days progress, the gold will increase as teams try to make their quota. This is wise on Gree's part.
It takes discipline & communication to limit your own gold use. Not many have that.

I suspect it will have the opposite effect. It will only produce frustration, not additional spending.

Ter
09-29-2013, 06:13 AM
So, what I'm reading is that we should stop defeating boss once we reach 300 and wait for next round??

Evil Mastermind
09-29-2013, 06:17 AM
So, what I'm reading is that we should stop defeating boss once we reach 300 and wait for next round??

Correct. A second goal will appear after the first 24 hours expires. The new goal will require 300 more faction boss wins. This will happen everyday and boss wins that occur while the goal is not active will not count towards the goal.

TMI
09-29-2013, 06:19 AM
They just had this event on CC and boss wins were counted towards the next goal.
Can anyone confirm that they aren't with this one?

SPWD
09-29-2013, 06:39 AM
What time gmt will it pop up,we're all waiting,it should be like the op says one after the other,and who is going to be able to beat him 100 times for the other part?

mgriss
09-29-2013, 06:53 AM
They just had this event on CC and boss wins were counted towards the next goal.
Can anyone confirm that they aren't with this one?

I can confirm that they actually did not carry over in CC.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68713-Viktor-Klout-Klout-on-the-Run-Info

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68608-Victor-Klout-Boss-Prizes

but can't confirm for this one until 5pm EST.

What time gmt will it pop up,we're all waiting,it should be like the op says one after the other,and who is going to be able to beat him 100 times for the other part?

10pm GMT

Tito89
09-29-2013, 06:57 AM
this eventwould have been better if it started like;

beat the boss 25 times (weak unit)

btb 50 times (stronger unit)

etc etc...

Mark-1
09-29-2013, 12:46 PM
I like the new events. Adding events that require factions to communicate and be more coordinated really makes the game more fulfilling. I prefer this then individual events that are all about the gold.

Bndawgs
09-29-2013, 12:47 PM
Anyone have day 2 goal yet?

...BORIS
09-29-2013, 12:51 PM
My faction of 21 regular and committed players haven't been able to complete 300 hits on the first day. Having just moved to level 151, I am having to play every 17 minutes to complete bosses and I will not succeed in leading my team to victory. Work days will make this impossible. Despite keenly playing for far too long, I think this event has shown me clearly that it is time to go.

Dutchie
09-29-2013, 01:12 PM
My faction of 21 regular and committed players haven't been able to complete 300 hits on the first day. Having just moved to level 151, I am having to play every 17 minutes to complete bosses and I will not succeed in leading my team to victory. Work days will make this impossible. Despite keenly playing for far too long, I think this event has shown me clearly that it is time to go.

Don't worry, they should carry over. So for the 2nd faction goal, you only need to do the remaining bosses that you didn't manage to do in the 1st faction goal. That is how it worked with the same boss event in CC. So don't give up yet and let me know if that worked for your faction. Good luck!

P.S. The counter will be reset to 0, so just remember how many you completed during the first faction goal and then see if the prize hits your inventory when you reach the required 300 including those from the 1st goal.

Dutchie
09-29-2013, 01:15 PM
Anyone have day 2 goal yet?Should start in 45 mins :)

Greasy
09-29-2013, 02:13 PM
It was carried over from yesterday. My fraction had the second goal completed right when it released. We didn't even saw the quest and it was done.

SPWD
09-29-2013, 02:25 PM
We were half way there,I wish they would explain these things FFS!

Dutchie
09-29-2013, 02:27 PM
We were half way there,I wish they would explain these things FFS!

That would be a first :D

SPWD
09-29-2013, 02:44 PM
Well they must have done themselves out of gold surely by people hanging back and deciding 100 was un achievable with having to do the faction one lol