PDA

View Full Version : Earning gold even for Android users (now only for iphone)

factasy
09-29-2013, 02:08 AM
Hello
I know that platers that use iphone and ipads can earn free gold to watch video clips,why cant we with Android Watch video clips to earn cold,it is not fair that only those with the iphone can access to earn lots of gold.
I know people who talk about they earn hundreds of gold this week, could even make it in one day.:mad:

Tournai
09-29-2013, 02:54 AM
Good Thread it is GREEdy! I want to get free gold on Android! Not only on my IOS devices!
My Iphone can watch far more video's then my IPad!
That difference per account/device is strange!

Chuck Nuts
09-29-2013, 05:41 AM
I just wish that MW would stop crashing my Android.

We had a few video offers a while back, but I watched them and never got any gold. Maybe they're not giving us video offers because the software doesn't work to actually pay out the gold when you watch them.

BigWooly
09-29-2013, 06:40 AM
Regardless of the reason it's crap that gree continues to favor one system over the other. I realise the added difficulty in programing for droid devices but gree makes more than enough to dedicate a team to figure this out. In my eyes it should be criminal to blatantly favor oneover the other.

Tito89
09-29-2013, 07:16 AM
Regardless of the reason it's crap that gree continues to favor one system over the other. I realise the added difficulty in programing for droid devices but gree makes more than enough to dedicate a team to figure this out. In my eyes it should be criminal to blatantly favor oneover the other.

its not gree tho is it. its tapjoy...

as far as i know tapjoy is only on ios so therefore the freebie videos are on only ios.

jethro650
09-29-2013, 07:35 AM
Way back when I first started I did get some gold for watching vidoes, both on the hlp and llp. After the first time it hasn't worked since. Both accounts are on android devices so it did work for a bit...

Philly982
09-29-2013, 08:15 AM

as far as i know tapjoy is only on ios so therefore the freebie videos are on only ios.

I have tapjoy on both my android device and bluestacks. There are options for the videos, but when you click on them it says none are available at this time. I used to be able to watch one every other day but have not seen one available in about a month. Some in my faction on iOS say that can still watch up to 20 videos a day when gold sales are not going on. 20 free gold bars a day adds up after a while compared to those that do not have the option.

London Town
09-29-2013, 09:44 AM
Buy an iPhone.

Philly982
09-29-2013, 09:49 AM
Buy an iPhone.

As a former iPhone owner who switched to Android I will never go back even if it means I will be at a disadvantage at this game.

Sir fisher
09-29-2013, 10:18 AM
I'm on iPhone and I get 1 gold video a day hardly loads is it

johnnybravoo77
09-29-2013, 10:45 AM
I can watch the videos, but it doesnt give me the gold.

iZheil9152
09-29-2013, 12:15 PM

No. The offers are by tapjoy. The videos are by ad colony

greenwing
09-29-2013, 12:42 PM
I rarely get a video, but they do pay out. Last few days I went to a different country (Spain instead of the Netherlands) and got a few new ones. So it does work, but just not many vids to watch.

west coast girl
09-29-2013, 02:02 PM
I haven't gotten one for months. would be nice to get some from videos for a little free gold especially since the ipad gets them daily. I'm pretty sure my money is just as good on a droid versus an ipad.

SOF
09-29-2013, 02:14 PM
iPhone users did not have the video option for 2 years... I'd say it's starting to even out on its own.