PDA

View Full Version : Apology To Majestic Lady

inkjets
09-29-2013, 12:27 AM
Hey all. For this last war we let in everyone's favorite Majestic Outcast Troll, Earl. Due to the nature of the "obvious" love fest between Forsaken and Majestic, we were intrigued at the prospect and the entertainment factor and hoping his hate would fuel points in wars along with some entertainment. Alas, he is booted already.

A prior post got heated and words were said that were degrading and over the line. Especially the ones aimed at, I believe, Lady Majestic. I personally apologize for this as we at Forsaken do not condone in any way posts of that nature. Even though he deleted those comments, they were still made when he was in our guild. Sure, the angry banter is fun, immature and entertaining.... and frankly heats up the competitive levels, but what Earl did, that went too far. We booted him directly after the war.

Disclosure:
I hope this by no means will limit the amount of hate posts or accusations. :)

MadPhoneBashing
09-29-2013, 01:27 AM
Hey all. For this last war we let in everyone's favorite Majestic Outcast Troll, Earl. Due to the nature of the "obvious" love fest between Forsaken and Majestic, we were intrigued at the prospect and the entertainment factor and hoping his hate would fuel points in wars along with some entertainment. Alas, he is booted already.

A prior post got heated and words were said that were degrading and over the line. Especially the ones aimed at, I believe, Lady Majestic. I personally apologize for this as we at Forsaken do not condone in any way posts of that nature. Even though he deleted those comments, they were still made when he was in our guild. Sure, the angry banter is fun, immature and entertaining.... and frankly heats up the competitive levels, but what Earl did, that went too far. We booted him directly after the war.

Disclosure:

Ah man...you let him go out of your custody already?! All the android guilds have to go back on red alert/defcon 5 status for this guy. Sigh*

I guess I might add a "thanks" for having/keeping him as long as you did regardless of all the mud slinging between our guilds.

Joshx135
09-29-2013, 01:43 AM
He still got what he wanted, free #1 for a second time.

MadPhoneBashing
09-29-2013, 01:50 AM
He still got what he wanted, free #1 for a second time.

Yes very very true...guy is on a roll. I'm sure he's going to target a top 10 guild to sneak in.

leale
09-29-2013, 02:16 AM
*Wipes brow*

We didn't even bother fighting for (buying in this game) top 50, makes me feel safer.

Veloster Raptor
09-29-2013, 03:12 AM
Inkjets, we only slightly hate you less. What Earl did what not the normal Forsaken banter back and forth. You owned up to this one, props, baby props but still props.

KTran2013
09-29-2013, 08:18 AM
Hey all.
Disclosure:

Hi!
While things are still murky with Forsaken, I do appreciate the sentiment from you Inkjets. It says a lot about your character as an individual.
Thanks!

P.S. So how did you guys cheat this time? You guys did something, didn't you?! What was it? Huh? Huh? Was it the Energy glitch/bug?!?!
http://i.imgur.com/qpJkA3B.gif
haha :D

Dexx
09-29-2013, 11:32 AM
So forgestone aegis+ free. 20 fusion boost and stones free. Oh my oh my what a glorious time I am having. I have a few tricks up my sleeve.. Who knows i may be right back in Majestic soon. Later Gayder and lady this means war for no reason honestly. Stay away from forums oh i hope and pray you do

Joshx135
09-29-2013, 12:08 PM
I know girls isnt for you and gayders ubt you can can make a new majestic guild for gays in e harmony similarr to the one you have in KnD

I'm starting to think you have mental problems.....

Joshx135
09-29-2013, 12:37 PM
Same line they used when you were born 8 years ago. Now leave child.

Incorrect, I am actually 11.

Dexx
09-29-2013, 12:39 PM
Lmao ur eleven

Dexx
09-29-2013, 12:40 PM
change ur diapers before gw starts wouldnt want a accident poor baby. Did ladyKN birth you?

Dexx
09-29-2013, 12:44 PM
Awww must be bed time huh???? no more response?? or maybe solo is here :)

iH8t2lose2
09-29-2013, 01:33 PM
change ur diapers before gw starts wouldnt want a accident poor baby. Did ladyKN birth you?
Everybody, plese click the triangle with the exclamation point on the bottom left hand corner for dexx and put harassment.

SwirlZ
09-29-2013, 01:36 PM
That was nice

ZERO_07
09-29-2013, 01:51 PM
Everybody, plese click the triangle with the exclamation point on the bottom left hand corner for dexx and put harassment.
It should be for sexual harassment after that disgusting post he made in the last thread which he quickly edited.

KTran2013
09-29-2013, 09:32 PM
Hm.. Dexx is some kind of super troll! He's got everyone riled up! (So in terms of ability, he's doing it right, I suppose.)
What's sad is that he probably gets a lot of joy out of this, and I guess he should, because that's what he wants. I can acknowledge that. That's what trolls do. There's nothing wrong with wanting attention. What's wrong is that you all are replying to him and giving him that attention.
So the thing to do (and it's been suggested before) is to just ignore him! Please? I know it's hard. We really like this KnD community and we read these threads. We'll run into trolls like him. That's just how it goes. I'm asking everyone nicely because I want this to be taken seriously.
You know, and I know you know, that this is probably the only way. Just ignore him and stop it here.

Thanks everyone! :)