PDA

View Full Version : Your reasons

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
09-29-2013, 12:09 AM
Why did you start this game and why do you continue? I love origin stories and love evolution stories even more.
I started this because the guy I was dating told me about it, and being the competitive person I am, I took it up too. I leveled up as fast as I could since that's USUALLY how games work.
Why do I continue? Well, I've met a lot of great people here. Of course, some don't delineate between real life and role play in a game- some of those great people have stopped talking to me because I chose to play 'villian' in the game....
But here is why I play Villian (much like some high power men enjoy reversing the role and enjoy being dominated in their downtime)
I am a go-to girl in real life for a huge amount of people. I am a safe-haven for many, I run a national advice column that keeps me busy helping lost people navigate through life's troubles, and have been a teacher for 11 years. I'm a 'good girl' by trade and nature, and a 'bad girl' on my downtime, including this game. I get to let loose and get some balance. I've lost both parents in the past year, got laid off from teaching due to district budget cuts and was diagnosed with MS , among other things I care not to mention, so this game is a HUGE outlet.
I find it unfortunate that some I have met in this game felt the need to take what I see as role play to a personal and ugly level.
I still see it as a G-A-M-E. And it's why I'm still here, and have revived myself with a new HLP. but frankly, I have the most fun with my LLP now. Nobody there is overly intense and we josh on each other constantly.
So, it's your turn! Spill it ;-)

RMSwarrior
09-29-2013, 01:58 AM
All the bad luck hexxen..I know what it is to lose parents, and losing your job. This game is a big relief..

Sup or not, unbeatable or not, sup members are also human and have their problems in reel life.

My advice: life your life, think forward, don't stuck into old memories who blacken your day..

You go girl!