PDA

View Full Version : multiple attacks – expert help needed...

Mr.Grumpy
09-28-2013, 08:18 PM
i was hoping someone could give me some info on how the battle list works.

- when a person attacks me, how long is it before they can come back?

- how many people can attack me before i am removed from the battle list?

- when i'm removed, how long do i have before i go back on it?

- i seem to be getting attacked by the same players over and over, are they just finding me on the list every time or is there another way they find me? (no i have not attacked them). certain players will raid a building, even a crappy one. does that have something to do with how they repeatedly find me? is there a glitch or hack they use?

thank you for any info you can give me.

Tito89
09-28-2013, 08:23 PM
It usually takes 12hours for a rival to attack u again after they hit you 12 times, also you are not removed from the battle list as other players may want to attack u.

Gunfighter
09-28-2013, 08:53 PM
They're likely just finding you on the rivals list and they're raiding your crappy buildings for the BPs. If you want to get off their rivals list you can either level up or drop some allies.

ffp
09-28-2013, 10:25 PM
I have a list of players that gives me decent BPs and will actively find them. Sorry if you are on the list.

But you will be happy to know the only building I hit are unit building and supply/armory and won't touch your bigger cash buildings. I have visited some bases where the LEs are ready to collect, but I only hit the small cash buildings.