PDA

View Full Version : Unicorn Stampede's (#21) Sister Syndicate Is Recruiting! Team Unicorn #354

Kcimz00
09-28-2013, 07:58 PM
Team Unicorn

http://imageshack.us/a/img199/7721/yjuh.jpg

Last War's Rank: 354

Requirements

- Level 50
-Must have or be Working on getting All Training fields to level 2 (minimum)
-LINE MESSENGER for communication is a MUST!

Elemental Boosts

+2% Earth
+2% Wind
+4% Water
+4% Spirit
+4% Fire

We will Help you become a Beast at Knights and Dragons With our Knowledge

If you get good enough you can earn a chance to battle with the big boys in Unicorn Stampede.

Ways to contact Us

Email Myself (kyle): Kcimz00@gmail.com

Line Messenger Usernames

Kyle (High Commander): Kcimz00
Usul (Guild Master: TU): Usul-Uni
Nicco (Guild Master: US): Will post once i know

Nicco
09-28-2013, 09:12 PM
You and your "syndicates"....

Team Unicorn is taking off. Well done guys!

Kcimz00
09-28-2013, 11:17 PM
LOL sorry... so use to saying syndicates not guild haha

Usul
10-01-2013, 01:00 PM
TU is currently full, but it's growing fast and adding new members regularly. Get on the waiting list while it's short!!

iH8t2lose2
10-01-2013, 03:36 PM
Hey, I would like to apply. I have experience as a leader. I also have my former guild master and we are planning on leaving. He is level 64. He does not level very fast however. We would be willing to donate. I am on frequently. I do not buy gems, which I doubt you mind. I just want active people. My guild master has blazeborne and the new epic. My info. is in my sig. I will be able to focus on completing the quests. Please put us on the waiting list. Thanks. I will only join if you let him join though. I have line and I can get him to join.

Vergil
10-02-2013, 02:55 PM
Ooo shiny! :eek:

Good job with the thread man! Free bumpies!;)

socities end 1
10-02-2013, 07:32 PM
Hi*
level 146 player currently a guild master but looking to join a top guild as my members never talk. I have multiple maxed out legendary armors, all training fields, always in top 120 in arena, multiple friends from all top guilds that I have winning records on, and am willing to use gems if it will take the guild to the top. Game name is socities end. Please let me know if interested and how to get line app.
Thanks