PDA

View Full Version : Always remember the Weoponized Escalade and farewell

colec023
09-28-2013, 07:27 PM
Remember the Weoponized Escalade and when that was most of our top weopons.

100K stats used to be good and now the top weopon for the current event is higher than that.

Stat inflation has hurt this game and with that I say farewell to Crime City.

Good luck to all my friends in Rogues, IBM and SAS.

Rebels
09-28-2013, 07:30 PM
Cue Queen, "another one bites the dust"

Congrats on winning the game.

rohan007
09-28-2013, 07:35 PM
Looks like GREE will br in deep trouble soon. None of our business guys. They deserve it. WCongratulations man. You're the winner. We need a winners list now.

The_
09-28-2013, 07:38 PM
stat inflation wtf? only ONE person is getting that wep out of 100k+ players. In addition, the winner is probably some veteran with over 5M+ stats already. Hardly stat inflation with one super prize. ROFLLLLLL

Gingeasian
09-28-2013, 07:42 PM
Pretty soon someone is going to have to make a Retirement thread that everyone can use. When someone quits they can just post it there since it seems to happen so much lately

The_
09-28-2013, 07:45 PM
Pretty soon someone is going to have to make a Retirement thread that everyone can use. When someone quits they can just post it there since it seems to happen so much lately
Thanks for bringing that up. I may need to request a retirement subforum. I'm sick of reading pointless quitting threads. No need to act like kim kardashian and let the world know you're quitting. IT'S A PHONE GAME.

Rebels
09-28-2013, 07:50 PM
Thanks for bringing that up. I may need to request a retirement subforum. I'm sick of reading pointless quitting threads. No need to act like kim kardashian and let the world know you're quitting. IT'S A PHONE GAME.

I sense some anger issues. Without these post how will Dippy know he's one step closer?
Let the game winners have their moment and a chance for a few to say goodbye.

billythekid123
09-28-2013, 07:52 PM
stat inflation wtf? only ONE person is getting that wep out of 100k+ players. In addition, the winner is probably some veteran with over 5M+ stats already. Hardly stat inflation with one super prize. ROFLLLLLL
lmao brilliant!

Gingeasian
09-28-2013, 07:53 PM
And im 1 step closer to being the most powerful player

Hexum311ad
09-28-2013, 07:53 PM
sad to see a highly active player leave the game :(

bald zeemer
09-28-2013, 07:54 PM

You've got 180 posts in under a month, and so far I'm hard pressed to recall a single one of them being of any use whatsoever.

Sort your own house out, first.

The_
09-28-2013, 07:55 PM
You've got 180 posts in under a month, and so far I'm hard pressed to recall a single one of them being of any use whatsoever.

I could probably buy a house with the money you've spent on this game.

Gingeasian
09-28-2013, 08:06 PM

I could probably buy a house with the money you've spent on this game.
Thats more of a compliment for him

kingofwale
09-28-2013, 08:10 PM
I've been spotting a lot of 1-2 million players with empty hood.

makes me sad to know that the most dedicated players are leaving because Gree's greediness.

Farewell!

panty sniffer
09-28-2013, 08:37 PM

That's a very good point but I think the problem people are having isn't just with a single overpowered item. It's "Everything" in "general" regarding stat inflation and this is the straw that breaks the proverbial camels back for some.

Peace out, Stone Cole'd. There is a spot in the CC graveyard next to BigMoney but it'll cost you a vault. Pepper waiting for you in the after life.

EDIT: Dippy one step close to being the strongest player in CC

Putri Hazel
09-28-2013, 09:09 PM
Congratulations on winning the game!

Good luck!

PawnXIIX
09-28-2013, 10:12 PM
Considering that was a top 50 prize, that was not too surprising when it got pushed off fight results screen. My top 25 items from the first few wars are starting to get pushed off the fight result screen. I'm worrying a little bit too, seeing as just one year ago we had the whole "top 25 players in these four categories get these amazing prizes" - which were about 500 - 700 in stats...

My lowest prize right now is "Golden Snout" 2428/1840. I remember the days when the Chief's Cruiser was my top prize because of a mistake and that's nowhere even close to the prizes displayed near the bottom. AMG, according to somebody in our syndicate, has his lowest item as the Tesla Sportscar (6771/4514).

They were at 7 million attack before the beginning of last war. Take into account the massive boss stat inflation and I'm going to say closer to 10 million stats right now.

bald zeemer
09-28-2013, 11:47 PM
Considering that was a top 50 prize, that was not too surprising when it got pushed off fight results screen. My top 25 items from the first few wars are starting to get pushed off the fight result screen. I'm worrying a little bit too, seeing as just one year ago we had the whole "top 25 players in these four categories get these amazing prizes" - which were about 500 - 700 in stats...
My escalade is around 490th in my vehicles now, and T10 prizes are falling off my fight screen....

PawnXIIX
09-28-2013, 11:54 PM
My escalade is around 490th in my vehicles now, and T10 prizes are falling off my fight screen....

The day that my Top 10 prizes start to disappear off my fight result screen I'm going to consider a change, until then I think I'm about alright for the time being.

Dipstik
09-29-2013, 12:18 AM
I sense some anger issues. Without these post how will Dippy know he's one step closer?
Let the game winners have their moment and a chance for a few to say goodbye.

Nah... Pretty sure I was already ahead of this guy.

Dutchie
09-29-2013, 04:25 AM
The ball of departures is gathering pace. Whether they actually depart the game or continue to play and refrain from spending doesn't matter... bottom line is that these "departures" will affect GREE's revenue. The same thing is happening in MW. Have GREE pushed these games over the edge with the latest stats inflation? Time will tell!

CCKallDAY
09-29-2013, 04:27 AM
stat inflation wtf? only ONE person is getting that wep out of 100k+ players. In addition, the winner is probably some veteran with over 5M+ stats already. Hardly stat inflation with one super prize. ROFLLLLLLBut the modifier is great! Do you know anything about modifiers?

CCKallDAY
09-29-2013, 04:28 AM
bye Stone Coled! Good luck

ploop
09-29-2013, 05:42 AM
congrats to winning the game. good luck

baptistpreach
09-29-2013, 03:41 PM
I gotta say, I do love the "winning the game" comments. For whatever reason I've stuck with this game when (IMHO) it absolutely sucked (about 15 months). I just kept upgrading different little buildings here and there, and finally got onto the good income earners. Now my IPH is not bad for a free player, and the game's got more interesting. Lots of events etc.

That said, I can't imagine being someone who spent money to get the kind of items that before were "good" and now being able to just blow them out of the water.

My new account is only a couple months old and level 48 - now over 100k stats (I know, not good) but my tons older account is level 57 and 150k stats. My point is that in a couple months I've benefited from totally insane stat inflation. Those numbers shouldn't be remotely close

Lexus
09-30-2013, 06:20 AM
congrats to winning the game. good luck

Here here...

Guisseppe17
09-30-2013, 03:34 PM
Is this guy a dumbass for a living, or just a troll? I can never tell....

CCKallDAY
09-30-2013, 03:41 PM
Is this guy a dumbass for a living, or just a troll? I can never tell....A troll.
extras

Guisseppe17
09-30-2013, 04:22 PM
LMFAO you guys are psychic!
http://imgur.com/oTCwcoP

SC4R
09-30-2013, 04:41 PM
So long, it was great playing with and against you

GU7 F4WK3S
09-30-2013, 04:46 PM
a once proud and much fought over prize relegated to 15/20 on an individual LTQ. *SLAP*

Laelia
09-30-2013, 04:53 PM
Say it ain't so Stone...!

TheAD
09-30-2013, 05:48 PM
No one cares that you quit, please stop announce when you quit, I don't want to know. I would never announce here if I quit the game, because why would you care? Stop it ppl

potvin
10-01-2013, 03:41 AM
No one cares that you quit, please stop announce when you quit, I don't want to know. I would never announce here if I quit the game, because why would you care? Stop it ppl
......Word

MattThomas08
10-01-2013, 04:19 AM
Cole is an awesome person and a huge loss to the game. Also, I'm almost certain he was ahead of you Dippy.