PDA

View Full Version : Knights of Renais-Top 30 Android Guild

samuellee11
09-28-2013, 05:12 PM
Hello, I am the lead recruiter for the Knights of Renais. We are a competitive and friendly Level 35 guild aiming to be one of the top 10 guilds. As a guild we expect all members to be active daily players. I mean who doesn't hate people who don't participate and help? If you don't work, you don't eat! That's why if you want a guild that is active, have a good participation ethic, and is responsible you should check us out! It's because of that dedication we reached #28 in the recent 24-hour Fusion Blitz War and #36 in the three-day Battle of the Beasts War! All of this up from #277 in the first four-hour fusion Blitz War! IMAGINE HOW HIGH WE COULD RANK IF YOU JOINED US!!! We are currently looking for a Level 70+ player, who is active, will use line app, contribute 400,000 gold per week, participate in Guild Wars as much as possible and is a gemspender! An added bonus is that we are a democracy where all players have a voice regardless of rank (AND WE ARE ALSO INTERNATIONAL). Pm me here or search sleeboy2 using the line app or Harbear using the line app to join us to the top! See you on the battlefield!

samuellee11
09-28-2013, 11:06 PM
bump cuz we have two spaces open now

samuellee11
09-29-2013, 10:46 AM
We now have three spaces open-if there are some of you who have friends that want to join together, join us!

samuellee11
09-29-2013, 01:51 PM
We only have two spots left now. So hurry and join before it's too late!

samuellee11
09-30-2013, 12:18 AM
bump looking for two more people who actually fit our requirements

Jeansbot
09-30-2013, 11:28 AM
Bump,

Joined these guys before the war, placed 25th without any gem spending, 0 inactive members, good squad.

If you're looking to push for an epic this upcoming war, this is the underdog guild to join.

rygar
09-30-2013, 01:06 PM
Hi Guys,

I am a level 94 who is very very active. I cant stop playing! I have many armors maxed out and I am looking to join up with a guild like yours. Please message me if you still have room.

Thanks!
Rygar