PDA

View Full Version : Friends Unavailable...

Musketeer
09-28-2013, 05:11 PM
Updated information for your friends weren't [sic] available. Please try again later.

Anyone else been getting this a lot recently, when fighting the Epic Boss? It has only been happening to me in the last couple of weeks, and it's a real nuisance.

I time my energy use carefully, and if I can't use my friends when I have the energy, it jeopardises my ability to get to 43 kills. I'm glad I don't try to get much higher, as this would totally screw my chances of making 60, if it were ever a target.

I hope this is a temporary glitch and GREE are able to fix it with an update.

Tachycardia
09-28-2013, 05:12 PM
First and foremost, I would try not to take it as a sign of personal rejection.

Then try a hard reset

Nec772
09-28-2013, 05:19 PM
Updated information for your friends weren't [sic] available. Please try again later.

Anyone else been getting this a lot recently, when fighting the Epic Boss? It has only been happening to me in the last couple of weeks, and it's a real nuisance.

I time my energy use carefully, and if I can't use my friends when I have the energy, it jeopardises my ability to get to 43 kills. I'm glad I don't try to get much higher, as this would totally screw my chances of making 60, if it were ever a target.

I hope this is a temporary glitch and GREE are able to fix it with an update.

Try restarting your device. It worked on my Android when I had the problem.

Stooboot
09-28-2013, 05:43 PM
It happens all the time to me restarting the game should work if not im not sure what the problem is

Rafa
09-28-2013, 05:53 PM
Just manually go into your friends (where you battle em) and it will fix the problem

paganizer
09-29-2013, 02:16 AM
This bug has been happening since they made you able to only see a limited amount of friends (and added the button to see more friends)

Donk
09-29-2013, 04:04 AM
Yep,a quick force close does the trick

Silent follower
09-29-2013, 06:43 AM
I've noticed on iOS that when the boss is summoned during a fight on some map, like farming snakes, I (too) often get the error. But if I finish the snake farming and go directly to the boss, it works every time. And I loose like one minute due to this, which isn't a real problem, you still have 25+ minutes for the second round if needed. I haven't seen this much on Android.