PDA

View Full Version : Tremendous thank you!!!

BurnNotice69
09-28-2013, 01:20 PM
As the leader of and on behalf of The United States faction, I would like to thank the following:

Zorro - The Zombie Faction
Just TVH - The Zombie Faction
Thunderbolt
Sly SexKitten
(peace sign)
Martin
RangerRandy
Bandito

It is because of these folks who stepped up when I asked for help on behalf of my team that I am EXTREMELY happy to say my team had more fun than any WD Event and were able to get the Poseidon Trench unit for completing the 43 level faction mission!!

These folks helped us come from 31/43 to completion and we could NOT have done it without their help, as well as the willingness of other players to come to our aid.

The game has become more of a family to me than a game and I sincerely appreciate everyone who was willing to step up and help a team in need. My team and I CANNOT thank you all enough for everything you did to assist us.

Thank you just doesn't seem to be enough.

Very respectfully,
The United States faction
Leader - BurnNotice69

21.guns
09-28-2013, 01:45 PM
BurnNotice, you should be really proud of what you have done aswell and all of us got what we wanted and came for becuase you organized everything. Many thanks to The United States and BurnNotice!

who am I
09-28-2013, 02:26 PM
Thank u tio ✌️

BurnNotice69
09-28-2013, 02:49 PM
I did it for my team, but I'm happy you all got what you wanted out of it as well.

Glad it was a Win-Win for everyone who helped!

Zulfiqaar
09-28-2013, 03:30 PM
Congratulations!!!

SSK
09-28-2013, 06:07 PM
You're welcome and thank you for helping us as well!
-Sly

General Raub
09-28-2013, 06:56 PM
so if u complete it with ur faction and then jump to another to help them do u get two units?