PDA

View Full Version : Templar Knights Order - TKO (Formerly knows as Ferr's Emperor's)

Ben Dover 300
09-28-2013, 12:19 PM
I have seen the rumors and have been asked many questions. Unlike Ferr I do not like posting. But, at this time I find it necessary to post some information.

Ferr has retired. He was not been thrown out of his faction. He built something and feels he left the faction in good hands. Now, when some people retire they fade away into the sunset never to be heard from again. Others continue to make guest appearances and move in and out at their leisure.

Ferr will not be joining the Templar Knights Order faction. He has retired from TKO. How he chooses to spend his retirement (i.e. in a one man faction winning 54 + battles and ending in 50th place) is his choice. When I retire, there is a button that says delete. Then I'm retired.

Going forward, TKO's plan is to complete all FLTQ's, win the tier prizes in the WD event and finish in the top 3, if the rewards warrant a top 3 finish.

We will not be driving up scores to show how much we can score in an event. GREE has many new events starting in the future with great rewards and we will be concentrating on those prizes as well.

There is no monthly fee requirement to be in TKO. There are no monthly cash or brick donation requirements either. Contrary to what others have posted here and elsewhere, there are no hackers in TKO. The rumors that TKO hacks and cheats is generated by people that do not understand how we do what we do. Basically we are idiots, because yes, we do spend that kind of money on a game.

I know some have expressed interest in joining TKO. You can email us at mwtemplarknights@gmail.com.

If you are in a faction and you consistently score the bulk of your faction's points and you do not have the top prizes from all GREE events you should consider joining us. We are a few billion dollars away from getting the last 2 bonuses (level 7's) and will have those by Mexico. We have an amazing battle plan with a great base of intel already in place. If you are a leader or an officer of a faction and you have doubts, contact us, we are looking for highly motivated attack leaders, officers, and members from around the world to join us.

Led
09-28-2013, 12:38 PM
Sounds good bro 😎

goober
09-28-2013, 12:40 PM
+1 - well said.

qdubbya
09-28-2013, 12:44 PM
I like it.. I agree

Superdude
09-28-2013, 12:55 PM
Better than anything ferr ever said good job

who am I
09-28-2013, 01:13 PM
Well said mate!!
Now back to FvF for me!

Ben Dover 300
09-28-2013, 03:19 PM
We have completed today's FLTQ.

mreilly
09-28-2013, 03:39 PM
You're not new to the game so why the heck didn't you post your faction recruitment thread in the proper area?

09-28-2013, 05:17 PM
It is not a recruitment thread its verry informational thank you ben and rip as well class act guys

Ben Dover 300
09-28-2013, 05:40 PM
You're not new to the game so why the heck didn't you post your faction recruitment thread in the proper area?

Ha ha ha. I had a general statement to make. It goes in general. I assume there's always one person who needs to find fault. What's your in game name and level mreilly?

Thlinks
09-28-2013, 06:11 PM

I think this faction had paid there dues and deserve to have the floor on this matter. It was a very general post and not once did I see a faction code in it. Good luck guys ..

Thump3r
09-28-2013, 06:26 PM
Bendover well said brother. Miss u guys. Good luck and hows the horses doin!

hood1976
09-28-2013, 06:31 PM
I must commend you on your dedication to the game and the success you guys have had. It is very difficult when you have slackers as i have learned. I believe I am more impressed in your comment as a whole as the manner in which it was written and said. I struggle to be a 1/20th as strong as you but, darn-it I am trying! ha Good luck in your future endeavors..

Ben Dover 300
09-28-2013, 07:59 PM
Bendover well said brother. Miss u guys. Good luck and hows the horses doin!

We miss you too. We're about 67% in the money the past 3 months. Lets hope that continues.

Tito89
09-28-2013, 08:06 PM
Its sad now, the original ultra famous super factions are now extinct, :(

mreilly
09-28-2013, 08:08 PM
I think this faction had paid there dues and deserve to have the floor on this matter. It was a very general post and not once did I see a faction code in it. Good luck guys ..

No you saw an email with direct instructions to those who want to join his faction to email away... moron

candyson
09-28-2013, 08:13 PM
No you saw an email with direct instructions to those who want to join his faction to email away... moron
You must be new here

Ben Dover 300
09-29-2013, 08:19 AM

Sorry if we upset you reilly. Please don't call people names. You allowed to have your opinion. No reason for name calling. On a side note. If anyone wants to join our faction let us know. Uh oh did I put the message in the wrong place again. Mwtemplarknights@gmail.com.

Ferr
09-29-2013, 08:22 AM
Where can I apply? :)

Tito89
09-29-2013, 08:30 AM

@_@ the return...

Sir fisher
09-29-2013, 10:28 AM
True great player keep it going Ben Dover from team M3ERICA

TIMB0
09-29-2013, 10:53 AM
Yeah I got a beef! If you have a "Ben Dover 300" in your new faction, you ought to have a "Phil McKraken 301". Make it so.

Good luck in the next chapter!

PM1896
09-29-2013, 11:43 AM
Keep up the good work Ben.
Greetings from the Jr guys..ö

Ghost-12
09-29-2013, 12:30 PM
He'ssss back!!!!! :O.

Ben Dover 300
09-29-2013, 04:16 PM
He'ssss back!!!!! :O.
He's joking.

honest Abe
09-29-2013, 04:54 PM
It is alive! :-)

Ben Dover 300
09-29-2013, 05:03 PM
It is alive! :-)
He is retired. If everyone has learned one thing; Ferr is a man of his word. He said he was retiring. It takes a lot to run a faction and I am 100% convinced that Ferr has retired from running a faction. He may play at his leisure in his own faction and maybe even a small faction. But he will not return to TKO. But, just for reilly, if anyone is looking to join a top 3 faction let me know. Mwtemplarknights@gmail.com. I make myself laugh. :)

Paisthecoolest
09-29-2013, 05:30 PM
The Pigs. 156958010
Finished 136 in France, 113 in India, and 136 in Canada.
If you want to join a top-150 faction, let me know

General Steakfries
09-29-2013, 05:35 PM
Nice run last FvF Ben Dover! Should have kept name and kept tapping on rivals rather than changing name though... bummer they don't have a top 2 prize

HExXxENBEAST@SUP1
09-29-2013, 05:58 PM
:-) greatness. Nice post BenD- wish you guys the best of luck. Wish I was there.... :wink:

Noble James
09-29-2013, 11:19 PM
So who came up with the name, have any of y'all crossed the frozen tundra.

Ben Dover 300
09-30-2013, 04:06 AM
So who came up with the name, have any of y'all crossed the frozen tundra.

Templar Knights developed a reputation as fierce warriors during key battles of the Crusades, driven by religious fervor and forbidden from retreating unless vastly outnumbered. They also set up a network of banks that enabled religious pilgrims to deposit assets in their home countries and withdraw funds in the Holy Land. Along with their donated fortune and various business ventures, this system gave the Knights Templar enormous financial sway. At the height of their influence, they boasted a sizeable fleet of ships, owned the island of Cyprus and served as a primary lender to European monarchs and nobles.

Tournai
09-30-2013, 04:45 AM

LoL, LOL, pffff whaha

ptong
09-30-2013, 06:23 AM
Templar Knights developed a reputation as fierce warriors during key battles of the Crusades, driven by religious fervor and forbidden from retreating unless vastly outnumbered. They also set up a network of banks that enabled religious pilgrims to deposit assets in their home countries and withdraw funds in the Holy Land. Along with their donated fortune and various business ventures, this system gave the Knights Templar enormous financial sway. At the height of their influence, they boasted a sizeable fleet of ships, owned the island of Cyprus and served as a primary lender to European monarchs and nobles.

Impressive. Well read! :D

Noble James
09-30-2013, 11:15 PM
Yeah I know the story..but nevermind..lol that went over your head I'm assuming..

johnny_blayze
10-04-2013, 12:02 AM
If my history services me right, "Templar Knights" were religious extremists who killed innocent people of other religions because they felt their cause was holy and justified. Hmmm... do you recognize the modern equivalent?

Nothing to really be proud of, or name yourself after...

Speed ump
10-04-2013, 12:43 AM
I'm sure you could find issues with any name a faction might chose. The Templars are also a modern day society that does a lot of good. We don't always have to look for the negative side of things.

Captain Steelman
10-04-2013, 02:09 AM
If my history services me right, "Templar Knights" were religious extremists who killed innocent people of other religions because they felt their cause was holy and justified. Hmmm... do you recognize the modern equivalent?

Nothing to really be proud of, or name yourself after...

I went to check it up my self but found this that I would like to share....

"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

Captain Steelman
10-04-2013, 02:39 AM

Ha ha ha. I had a general statement to make. It goes in general. I assume there's always one person who needs to find fault. What's your in game name and level mreilly?

Now mreilly, they are "Templar Knightmare Order" to you...

Allblacks
10-04-2013, 02:42 AM

"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

Lol. There will also be some that love to sow discord to an otherwise good discussion. I guess these people must be missing some love or belonging in their society / community.

carl9764
10-04-2013, 02:58 AM

You just cant keep a good man down nice to hear from you Ferr

johnny_blayze
10-05-2013, 04:05 PM
I'm sure you could find issues with any name a faction might chose. The Templars are also a modern day society that does a lot of good. We don't always have to look for the negative side of things.

Clearly the Post explaining the naming of the faction (by the same person who posted the announcement and started the thread): "Templar Knights developed a reputation as fierce warriors during key battles of the Crusades, driven by religious fervor and forbidden from retreating unless vastly outnumbered."

So your idea about modern day Templar Knights is not founded, you're just speculating.

johnny_blayze
10-05-2013, 04:07 PM

ignorant
Pronunciation: /ˈɪgn(ə)r(ə)nt/
Translate ignorant | into French | into German | into Italian | into Spanish
adjective

1lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated:he was told constantly that he was ignorant and stupid
[predic.] lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular:I was largely ignorant of the effects of radiotherapy

2 informal discourteous or rude:this ignorant, pin-brained receptionist

3 black English easily angered:I is an ignorant man—even police don’t meddle with me

Source: http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/ignorant?q=ignorant

MaroonMonsoon
10-05-2013, 04:16 PM
Who has two thumbs and could care less? Everyone