PDA

View Full Version : Value for Valor

phrosty
09-28-2013, 11:01 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/jax9j5.jpg

I have in my possession over two million valor! Any evil mad genius out there want to make a deal? But seriously whats everyone doing with theirs? Anyone saving hoping for addition high-stat valor units to show up? What are you're plans for these inflated near valueless valor points? A year ago I would have bought nothing but stealth frigates and thought that was the greatest investment.. I'm still peeved they took those away!! But anyways seriously whats you're plans with you're stacks?

http://i43.tinypic.com/2ceq9z7.jpg

...BORIS
09-28-2013, 11:15 AM
I confess the huge valour payouts have made no sense to me. Like you I have a large reserve but nothing to spend it on. Angel Ortega may introduce a new spending opportunity, perhaps.

Wayne-Metal
09-28-2013, 11:17 AM
Have fun. Took me an hour to spend all mine

Bobar
09-28-2013, 11:23 AM
Have fun. Took me an hour to spend all mine

did you buy jungle Stalker??

goober
09-28-2013, 12:58 PM
if they up the army size to 3,000 we'll all be scrambling to buy 1000 new valor units to fill out the ranks

Exxtraterrestrial
09-28-2013, 01:04 PM
Hoping for better units.
Hoping for a new hit for boss or something.

qdubbya
09-28-2013, 01:12 PM
up the units to 3k!!!!

Stooboot
09-28-2013, 01:34 PM
I know somebody who know somebody who robbed somebody for stacks like that

Philly982
09-28-2013, 01:44 PM
if they up the army size to 3,000 we'll all be scrambling to buy 1000 new valor units to fill out the ranks

That could make valor units worthy for a short time again.

Also, what it Gree came out with LE valor sets in addition to their gold LE unit sets?

phrosty
09-29-2013, 05:13 AM
That could make valor units worthy for a short time again.

Also, what it Gree came out with LE valor sets in addition to their gold LE unit sets?

I absolutely love the le valor unit idea as long as they are indestructible!

BigD@wg
09-29-2013, 05:29 AM
Ideas from my thread about 4 months ago:

Valor/Faction Bonuses?

So I was chatting with a fellow faction mate and was curious what others would think about this concept. It may have been discussed before but i havent spent as much time in this forum lately. What about Gree introducing some new faction bonuses that are only unlocked with valor (dontations)?

Valor appears to be on the road to becoming obsolete with the influx of golden armies so why not give it new purpose. I have a few ideas for some valor unlocked faction boosts. Lets here yours. And please keep it constructive.

1. Defense Leader Boosts 0/6 - each level unlocked gives the Defense Leader added strength requiring additional hits or additional power attacks to bring him/her down.

2. WD point boosts 0/6 - each level increases WD points gained for a successful attack (2% increases, max 12%)

3. Fortification boosts 0/6 - strenghthens wall by factor of 2.5% for each level unlocked (max 15%).

4. Faction Bank Interest Rate 0/6 - 1% (each level) interest rate accrued daily on faction bank balance.

5. Building upgrade cost reduction 0/6 - 1.5% (each level) building upgrade cost reduction

Dutchie
09-29-2013, 06:00 AM
I got myself 50,000 Jungle Stalkers but stopped due to finger fatigue :)

On a serious note, was all this extra valor another GREE booby? Wouldn't surprise me if it was. I am going to wait until I unlock DRAGON CDR in about a decade's time...

BigD@wg
09-29-2013, 06:03 AM
I got myself 50,000 Jungle Stalkers but stopped due to finger fatigue :)

On a serious note, was all this extra valor another GREE booby? Wouldn't surprise me if it was. I am going to wait until I unlock DRAGON CDR in about a decade's time...

If the game were actually sustainable, could you imagine what the unit stats would be like a decade from now? 100 billion or trillion stat units. LMAO.

phrosty
09-29-2013, 06:25 AM
Ideas from my thread about 4 months ago:

Valor/Faction Bonuses?

So I was chatting with a fellow faction mate and was curious what others would think about this concept. It may have been discussed before but i havent spent as much time in this forum lately. What about Gree introducing some new faction bonuses that are only unlocked with valor (dontations)?

Valor appears to be on the road to becoming obsolete with the influx of golden armies so why not give it new purpose. I have a few ideas for some valor unlocked faction boosts. Lets here yours. And please keep it constructive.

For sure another absolute brilliant idea.. If previously discussed on here I totally missed it.. 4 months ago and before valor inflation great idea.. Mistake or not I haven't used any valor or cash to buy a single unit in months.. Whats the point?

They already work with coding like that.. I for one would donate all my valor for described or alike boost..
Also with all the unit prizes plus +2 valor would make them more desirable!