PDA

View Full Version : The Knights Of Camelot [Top 25 Guild] [Android OS]

KOFC
09-28-2013, 09:43 AM
The Knights of Camelot

Goal: Our goal is to be a top 3 guild and we are looking for 3 very active and competitive new members to help us achieve that goal. Taking applications via PM (or if you're very confident, send me a friend request - info in sig). May have a high commander position open for the right applicant.

Guild Members: We have an active group of members above lvl 100 on the Android OS.

Current Guild Wars Ranking: #18 in Fusion Blitz

Guild Wars: We are looking for [0] new members - currently accepting applications for the waiting list when we level.

Guild Level: Level 39

Element Bonuses: All 7% except air and water

Please PM me or comment with:
Knights Name:
Knights Level:
Armor:
Expansion:
Points in last war:

samuellee11
09-28-2013, 10:06 AM
I want to ask what was your rank in the 3-day war as Majestic and U2EZ which are top guilds aren't really trying hard to win in this Fusion Blitz War. In short, I believe it is misleading to use that top 25 ranking as your title and would kindly request that you specify your rankings as a whole before declaring yourself a top 25 guild.

UPDATE: They're an honest guild as they had straightened out their title. They're worth joining!

KOFC
09-28-2013, 10:50 AM
Yes, that is why it said "Current Guild war ranking". But just in case, I have edited the post for clarity and specified the war name.

KOFC
09-29-2013, 01:22 PM
We are full at the moment. However we will level up not too long so if anyone wishes to apply for the wait-list, please message me. Thank you for all who applied.

KOFC
10-10-2013, 01:36 PM
@samuellee11

Thank you for your most honorable post edit, I did not even ask and yet you went above and beyond. I am glad honor is not dead, even on the internet!

Furthermore, I believe in a philosophy of the "actions speak louder than words". So unless people are participating less (again!) due to less than stellar rewards, I wanted to note we are still top 25 :) (after 2 battles #23, but I do realize a long way still to go!)

Call me Brandon
10-11-2013, 07:59 AM
Hi I would like to join after this gw, my line id is callmebrandon