PDA

View Full Version : FLTQ Participation Log Kill Counter LAG/GLITCH

milankovitch
09-28-2013, 09:42 AM
When we kill targets it has taken upwards of two hours for the kills to register in the counter so we can move to the next level. We have currently killed all required targets of level and counter sits at 14. Hasn't changed in over an hour.

Anyone else experiencing this????

milankovitch
09-28-2013, 09:51 AM
***BUMP***

milankovitch
09-28-2013, 10:13 AM
ANYONE???? Submitted multiple tickets from multiple faction members....
anyone else having trouble with boss kill counter not advancing and getting stuck on a level???

milankovitch
09-28-2013, 10:19 AM
Anyone from GREE here today???

Seriously...we're in position to complete FLTQ....now stuck and can't advance to next level because it is not registering kills.

milankovitch
09-28-2013, 11:08 AM
***BUMP***

milankovitch
09-28-2013, 11:33 AM
STILL STUCK IN PRESTIGE LEVELS....

I just had everyone in our faction that had the energy/gold to kill the target hit it at the same time and the counter moved up to 15, but then back down to 14.

GREE where are you? What is the problem with FLTQ Kill counter? Why won't it count the kills and let us advance to the next mission?

milankovitch
09-28-2013, 12:17 PM
How about a thread discussing who WOULD have finished the FLTQ if it weren't for a GREE/Programming screw up.

We've lost count of how many time we have hit the target and nothing. It's a freaking zombie. It just won't die. It keeps getting back up with a little green arrow above its head.

Khalil
09-28-2013, 12:45 PM
Hi,

We're having the same problem in our faction: no matter how much we kill the target, the counter stays at the same value.

We were on schedule to finish prestige mode, but now I don't know what will happen... GREE should fix this...

Khalil

P3nGuIn
09-29-2013, 05:16 AM
Till now still haven got an reply fr GREE!!!

milankovitch
09-29-2013, 06:46 AM
***BUMP***

milankovitch
09-29-2013, 10:13 AM
***BUMP***

milankovitch
09-29-2013, 01:35 PM
Sounds like this isn't the only screw up in a recent event.

Have heard reports of same issue from CC. Syndicate stuck on same level unable to register kills against target.

GREE? HELLO? ANYONE HOME IN THERE???

milankovitch
09-29-2013, 05:27 PM
***bump***

milankovitch
09-29-2013, 10:08 PM
***BUMP***

manbeast
09-29-2013, 10:11 PM
Please ban this troll for bumping his own thread a million times.

P3nGuIn
09-29-2013, 10:28 PM
I sended them an e-mail they also haven reply... Here forum they also nv come in... Where r u GREE???

keeskiller
09-30-2013, 02:19 AM
jezus stop bumping.. be patient you impatient oahh..

milankovitch
09-30-2013, 08:17 AM

Manbeast, i think you fit the definition of "Troll" in this situation for trying to bait me into responding to you in some argumentative way. But hey, thanks for the bump.
Just for the record, I'll keep bumping until someone from Gree responds and acknowledges the glitch and offers some sort of compensation considering we were well on our way to completion of the FLTQ.

Have a nice day!

milankovitch
09-30-2013, 02:20 PM

I think your count is off a little there are less than 20 replies to this thread.

Would you not post in the forum and do the same thing if it was you and your faction?
It's real easy for you to say no, because it didn't.

When you put money and time into something you expect this sort of thing to not happen and when it does you do what you can to get it remedied.

TBC Ghost
09-30-2013, 05:31 PM
I think your count is off a little there are less than 20 replies to this thread.

Would you not post in the forum and do the same thing if it was you and your faction?
It's real easy for you to say no, because it didn't.

When you put money and time into something you expect this sort of thing to not happen and when it does you do what you can to get it remedied.

Still pretty annoying. People send 1000000 of tickets a day and you want them to rush to your issue bc you bump and complain 20x in a thread? I'm sure your not the only one with the issue.

milankovitch
09-30-2013, 07:53 PM
Still pretty annoying. People send 1000000 of tickets a day and you want them to rush to your issue bc you bump and complain 20x in a thread? I'm sure your not the only one with the issue.

Hey, if you find it annoying....ignore it. There are lots of things and people in here I find annoying. I don't jump in their threads and tell them that or anything else for that matter. I might find your annoyance annoying but I wouldn't tell you so.

I appreciate that others may have had the same issue and stand by my earlier statements. If others have had the same issue no one has spoken up and this could be a way to reach out to them. Also, as leader of my faction I have a responsibility to my team to take care of things like this. That is precisely what I am trying to do. I am not requesting that anyone rush to anything. I'm not sure where you pulled that from, but I didn't say it. I know that people who work for GREE are in here and as of yet have not received word from any of them. If one of them would care to respond and let us know they are aware of the issue and opened a dialogue that would be great.

milankovitch
10-01-2013, 06:55 PM
One person in my faction received a response, basically "sorry, we'll let our developers know."

yeah...., "sorry" doesn't cut in this case. Please try again.

P3nGuIn
10-01-2013, 10:58 PM
If just a sorry can solve everything then wat the use of POLICE??? Everything use sorry then in this world no need police already...

milankovitch
10-04-2013, 09:58 AM
Update.....

the majority of responses we get tell us that information is being passed to developers/programmers. When I ask a very specific question and present a solution to the question how does we've passed this information to our programmers qualify as an answer?

So far, I haven't managed to get a single question answered. Is this what GREE has boiled support down to? The message that I am getting from you, GREE, is that you don't care about individual player experience and when errors occur you're sorry but you won't actually do anything to offer a remedy to the situation. Well, that is except for use of us as a sort of live in game beta tester. If the game were free it would be fine. We'd report errors to improve game play but when you, GREE, started taking money for in game play that changed the expectations of players. We are now customers and when there are problems we expect solutions, refunds, some sort of assistance beyond we've forwarded this information on to our team of developers.

for the haters and trolls out there...yes, spending money is a choice...however when GREE accepts that money as part of their business model whether they like it or not they now have customers and paying customers require a different level of service.