PDA

View Full Version : inactive members on rival list

reticlover
09-28-2013, 06:45 AM
would it be possible to remove all members after 30 days of inactivity from the rival list.

i was searching for people to rob yesterday and found about 30-40 players that didnt even have the explosive cake, which tells me they havent even played the game in over a month.

CCKallDAY
09-28-2013, 09:22 AM
First!
What if they go on vacation, and come back and find out their account got deleted? GREE will have a flood of tickets in their mailbox.

CCKallDAY
09-28-2013, 09:53 AM
And what happens if your game doesn't work for 30 days and you get removed, your idea will backfire on you

Peri
09-28-2013, 09:58 AM
Also... some of us are quite active, but started the day *after the cake.

reticlover
09-28-2013, 10:25 AM
im not saying delete the account, just remove from rivial list, when and if they log back it to the game it puts them back on the rivial list.

as far as the birthday cake goes it was just an example, im above lv 175 now and of those people i found none had any new weapons, all had low stats of less than 100k

CohibAA
09-28-2013, 10:31 AM
Maybe if you draw a picture they will understand better.

I think it would be nice to not have to sort through all the inactive rivals that cannot be robbed, but then the person would not be subject to attack either, which is not okay. Especially if, when they stopped playing, they had a pile of money in their hand instead of the bank.

reticlover
09-28-2013, 10:36 AM
only seen one person like that, his name was moon, had over 1 billion in pockets and was lvl 154

CCKallDAY
09-28-2013, 10:44 AM
im not saying delete the account, just remove from rivial list, when and if they log back it to the game it puts them back on the rivial list.

as far as the birthday cake goes it was just an example, im above lv 175 now and of those people i found none had any new weapons, all had low stats of less than 100k ahh okay, i get it now. sorry. That makes sense, but some people when they quit, they put out their money on purpose so their friends can get it.

CCKallDAY
09-28-2013, 10:45 AM
only seen one person like that, his name was moon, had over 1 billion in pockets and was lvl 154Saw a bunch of people like that, itzkakarot (on the forum) and 2 more people, but i forgot their names.

PawnXIIX
09-28-2013, 06:27 PM
I'm pretty sure that there was something having to deal with this in the past. There were discussions in the past that after your buildings have been robbed for a finite and defined amount of time that the collection would be voided and they would begin their cycle again. Naturally that discussion failed, and from what I can recall there was talk about how after a certain period of time the account stops appearing in the rivals list or something to that nature.

EDIT:

Here is a link to the post that basically sums up the post that I am trying to refer to.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?19808-Many-questions-(Lockboxes-RObbing-etc.)&p=114790&viewfull=1#post114790

R_G
10-03-2013, 01:22 PM
Well some just were on vacation or are just campers. Not everyone plays on a daily basis