PDA

View Full Version : Death Knights - A Competitive Guild

Rafa
09-28-2013, 02:05 AM
About us:

Death Knights is a competitive and friendly Android guild. All our members play on a daily basis and try as hard as possible to be the best Android guild. We are also the first guild to win a war on Android.

We have recently started a DK Academy, which is a branch of our main guild. To be part of DK (main guild) you will most likely have to proof yourself in at least 1 war in one of our academy guilds. Both DK and our Academy has gotten a medal on every war so far, and we work together as a team.

Our academy is called BondBeyondTime inside Knights and Dragons. We are currently working to pick up another guild to go the same road, since room never seems to be enough.

To apply, simply respond to this form in the link below and we will get back to you:

http://tinyurl.com/meyz3p5

Rafa
09-28-2013, 10:44 PM
B u m p

Rafa
09-29-2013, 01:05 PM
B u m p

Mephesto
09-29-2013, 02:56 PM
When do you respond once the app is completed?

Rafa
09-30-2013, 06:46 AM
Hey mephesto, its hard to tell, but I believe omegagrant will be getting back to you on LINE if he is interested in recruiting you . If you want a faster response feel free to add him (his id is omegagrant), but we have been getting flooded with applications and its hard to get back to everyone quickly.

Rafa
09-30-2013, 10:32 PM
B u m p

Rafa
10-01-2013, 02:45 PM
B u m p

leale
10-01-2013, 06:32 PM
BUMP favour returned! :o keep up the good work!

Rafa
10-03-2013, 03:37 AM
BUMP favour returned! :o keep up the good work!

Thanks man, much appreciated

ryankellly
10-04-2013, 01:42 AM
Team Awesome(DK3) is now part of the DK Empire, come & join the party.

whatsup
10-29-2013, 08:09 AM
Hello everyone. I filled out and sent the DK Application form. Now i just have to wait for checks and positive response ;)

RainbowDash14
01-08-2014, 08:14 PM
im kinda new to this game I started at wicked warrior and I would like to join this guild to get a good start my code is WBG-MNF-MMV so if u would respond and possibly send me an invite to join the guild I would be very happy

eyelobes
01-17-2014, 03:11 PM
Name in the game is same as user name. WBG-QGM-PQB. Very active all day, lvl 82, two epics and a max legendary in primary 3. Would love an invite. :)

wolfgirl
01-20-2014, 05:48 AM
I have some little questions :) is it possible for me to contact one of you guys on line?
If you need my id, it's Wolfgirlnl. c:

Thanks in avance!

CKRiPpEd
04-14-2014, 02:49 PM
About us:

Death Knights is a competitive and friendly Android guild. All our members play on a daily basis and try as hard as possible to be the best Android guild. We are also the first guild to win a war on Android.

We have recently started a DK Academy, which is a branch of our main guild. To be part of DK (main guild) you will most likely have to proof yourself in at least 1 war in one of our academy guilds. Both DK and our Academy has gotten a medal on every war so far, and we work together as a team.

Our academy is called BondBeyondTime inside Knights and Dragons. We are currently working to pick up another guild to go the same road, since room never seems to be enough.

To apply, simply respond to this form in the link below and we will get back to you:

http://tinyurl.com/meyz3p5

I have beast master+ maxed
Absorb steel maxed
Northerners lvl 69
Green kalidascope lvl43
I dont gem but will be there for wars and am activeluly on
My freind code is WBF-VQZ-HMD

Kangaroeland
04-15-2014, 08:11 AM
Do you perhapse also have a Necromantle?

king beast
12-02-2014, 04:24 PM
I submited my forum i am a active player who earns fast gems through offer i use
Aegis of war+ lvl51
Dreameater robes lvl59
tectonic mantle lvl37
chrono keeps vanguard lvl45
i level up about 3-6 lvls a day i know im not at 100 but im at 83 i stay up all night to fight in wars and raids i get on at school at home im a loyal player, honest and will be on when im told , i am in search to be one of the strongest players and the only way is to fight along side the strongest im owner of the rank 50 guild in the game "castle clash" im ranked at least 6.000 on every game i play i would be honored and happy to be with players who are active like me and this is why i apply

Jacob Doney-Boyle
12-03-2014, 12:15 AM
So if I apply. What is "LINE"?

Brad Wallis
01-06-2015, 01:15 PM
I'm just going to bump this for the empire. Come check out Android Avengers. Park of the DK Empire.
Fully maxed guild. Holding interviews. Msg th3shadow on the line app.

Brad Wallis
01-06-2015, 01:18 PM
Jacob, line is an app available in the google play store.
It is a free app that is used for communication between the guild members. Almost all the bigger guilds use it to communicate. Check it out and add me. ID: rhaegar-targ

So if I apply. What is "LINE"?

Gabriel Ramirez
03-06-2015, 12:06 PM
Would like to talk to some of the leaders of the main DK branch. I applied with my line id Gablyo. Let get back to me