PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the best GW energy glitchers

Issaquah
09-27-2013, 10:41 PM
Given the multitude if posts on Line and the new battle behaviors, those best at exploiting the energy glitch introduced with this Guild War are certainly overachieving.

With so much evidence of individuals and with 20+ battles in a war and not enough gold being spent, the question is if Gree will enforce their T&Cs and take action or reward those exploiting the glitch.

Then again maybe I too should get in my 1k fights and spend no gold. Those 300k points would certainly help my guild

Tachycardia
09-27-2013, 10:43 PM
What the hell are you on about?

And Android or I0S?

Alexa
09-27-2013, 11:36 PM
I agree.

It is not fair to us strong players, and (major) spenders that actually play by the rules. Please do something about this. Like those players should be banned for abusing a bug. I really don't like the fact that here I am, throwing all my money, while those wankers can easily get points without spending. Then, they dominate the leaderboards, while my own guild is pushed down. It bugs me. No pun intended.

AGAIN, PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Tachycardia
09-27-2013, 11:42 PM
Can you elaborate?

I'm at work and not currently playing, did I miss something?

Edwinz
09-27-2013, 11:48 PM
I agree.

It is not fair to us strong players, and (major) spenders that actually play by the rules. Please do something about this. Like those players should be banned for abusing a bug. I really don't like the fact that here I am, throwing all my money, while those wankers can easily get points without spending. Then, they dominate the leaderboards, while my own guild is pushed down. It bugs me. No pun intended.

AGAIN, PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Agree, but Gree just WONT do anything about it...

sanzibar1
09-28-2013, 12:58 AM
where are you babys crying about which people or guild useing a bug according to you?

Revelate
09-28-2013, 01:25 AM
where are you babys crying about which people or guild useing a bug according to you?

Not certain who you are, or even who you think you are to be calling people out on the forum; however, the glitch has been verified on both IOS and Android.

Per the TOS of this site I'm not going to publish it here, even though I'm strongly tempted to do so because it completely undermines the Guild War effort for people who are playing by the rules to the point I really don't care if I get banned, but suffice to say there's a method which allows full refund of one's energy that can be used ad naseum.

Assuming there's any sort of database which is almost assuredly the case for tracking war statistics, even I could write a query against virtually any backend datastore to quickly ascertain whether players are playing legitimately or not: it's not hard to calculate approximate gem expenditure in Excel even for a given guild, it'd be even easier in a relational or NoSQL database especially with the explicit Gree data both on war statistics and per user gem expenditure which would be ludicrous if they didn't have in their data model somewhere.

Gree, a general suggestion: start forcing more saves server side for various events and implement a few checks to make certain the client and server are in sync: yes it'll cost you some money out of pocket to build a larger infrastructure to support it, but the game is being undermined and these sorts of exploits are going to cost you customers, including paying ones who will find a game that's not so easy apparently to exploit.

P.S.: I'm of the opinion that this may be in such widespread use that it's not feasible to ban everyone, so an alternative would be to refund all gems actually spent during this event.

Thatzme
09-28-2013, 01:27 AM
Ban everyone I say!! So that we all can use our money to play candy crush.

Sarn
09-28-2013, 01:33 AM
Or just tell everyone what the glitch is so we are on equal footing. :)

sanzibar1
09-28-2013, 01:35 AM
i m on android and there is no glitch at the moment in the beginning there was a glitch but gree already fixed that within an hour. and i m a member of forsaken and we all use gems to get the amount of points we have now and if there was a energy glitch than there would be a guild already higher than us cause if 1 guy knows the glitch in the guild the rest would do it also. so please stop complaining everytime that i spend so much money no you dont spend enough money!!!!

sanzibar1
09-28-2013, 01:37 AM
and if you know the glich say it than gree can fixe it all and rollback the hole war!

Matty Cash
09-28-2013, 01:39 AM
zomg lets spend lots of money on a fusion frenzie war..... to bad where it really counts people can't represent and be first.

Sarn
09-28-2013, 01:39 AM
and if you know the glich say it than gree can fixe it all and rollback the hole war!

If they do that then I want a refund on my gems....in fact as the previous poster said, if it's that widespread then I want a refund because it's not fair on those who have not used any exploits.

Thatzme
09-28-2013, 01:42 AM
i m on android and there is no glitch at the moment in the beginning there was a glitch but gree already fixed that within an hour. and i m a member of forsaken and we all use gems to get the amount of points we have now and if there was a energy glitch than there would be a guild already higher than us cause if 1 guy knows the glitch in the guild the rest would do it also. so please stop complaining everytime that i spend so much money no you dont spend enough money!!!!

Wtf are u on? No one's accusing you or your guild now. There is indeed an ongoing glitch on IOS, and someone tried it on Android and it works. U think people are so free to complain abt glitches that aren't real?

Afaik some of us have stopped using the gems that we bought since it's a waste to use them whilst other guilds are glitching heavily. Boycotting this war seems to be the right thing to do rather than to join in :p

Revelate
09-28-2013, 01:50 AM

I wasn't calling anyone out; however, one can refill energy faster with gems than with the glitch.

As a result, one can outspend the glitch if one so chooses, but speaking as a heavy spender (and I'll throw down my last war score vs. anyone on Android), I really don't see the point over a handful of additional FBA's.

In general, simply because one doesn't know something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Miyabi
09-28-2013, 02:32 AM
Nice work on Forgestone+ 12mil points..
Nice drama on how they quickly turn around after they leak the news in LINE apps.
Maybe throughout first war its already been like this..
Got lots of ss in Line from epic+ guild... Bull$h!t game consipracy.

Thatzme
09-28-2013, 03:47 AM
Miyabi bro, this glitch seems to have happened only for this war leh.

Matty Cash
09-28-2013, 04:01 AM
not very nice to assume the winners from last gw were cheating... assume = ass of u & me

Nice drama on how they quickly turn around after they leak the news in LINE apps.

iH8t2lose2
09-28-2013, 04:01 AM
I have not done it yet or witnessed anyone do it, but I would assume what they do is spend their energy and then cause a crash before it saved to your client, but after it saved it to the server.

Miyabi
09-28-2013, 04:17 AM
Miyabi bro, this glitch seems to have happened only for this war leh.

Ok, pai seh bro, abit tulan after refills then see so many guilds know liao.
Khor thod na khrub

Rediye
09-28-2013, 06:12 AM

Be careful throwing rocks from a glass house. RR only found out about it the first few hours of this war and it was reported immediately to gree by several of our members. Everyone saying it was only around this war... doubtful. Some guilds out there trying to "make a statement" and others with apparently sudden rises towards the end of last war probably found it then. We have screen shots of guilds talking about it in preparation for this war. This glitch benefits those guilds the most with free players. RR is predominantly NOT that, and our free players Beth and aiden have the cleanest of reputations. The more you and your associates talk the more I feel sorry for your offspring.

600RR
09-28-2013, 06:19 AM
I have been absent from the forums for the past 6 months because of the bollocks that gets posted all over, in particular from the now banned King Mark. Him and his butt hurt little friends have finally received the silence they deserve for accusations and derogatory comments made towards not just Rainbow Room, but the coalition as a whole community.

What's this about Miyabi? I thought with King Mark gone there might be room for a bit of friendly competition but much to my dismay, a comment has already been made about Rainbow Room cheating. I have no problem with any of the Centurions and actually think you are the second best guild around. Please don't start another pathetic hate group like King Mark did with his conspiricies, all of us are sick and tired of it. If you have a problem with us or are suspicious of our behaviour please contact GREE in the first instance, I can assure you the 12million points we achieved were in fact genuine and we can all back up our gems with receipts from the Apple Store.

I woke up this morning to several of the guild members irritated to say the least about this glitch that allows anyone to refill for free, which as I'm sure you'll agree is completely unfair to those of us who actually pay full price. You guys over at Cents are in exactly the same boat we are with respect to this glitch and being done out by the a users of said glitch. We have a few suspicions about who is using the glitch, guild wise, but have gone directly to GREE so as not to damage any guilds reputation in the public eye. You're a clever bloke, please have the same respect for everyone as you would expect for yourself.

No one wants to come onto the forum and have to justify themselves to anyone regardless of what's happened in recent events.

Hopefully I don't have to make another return for 6 months. Have a good weekend guys, and happy warring :)

600RR

Miyabi
09-28-2013, 06:23 AM
If u all dunno wat i reply, ask Thatzme.
Lazy to read compo.

kaikachi
09-28-2013, 07:11 AM
Gree shouldnt ban or suspend, rather they should just penalise peoples who use the glitch.
For next war, maybe a total 50% points that guys earn during the war to be cut off to repay his debt.
that should really be fun.

please don't flame this, it just a thought.

busteroaf
09-28-2013, 07:18 AM
Well, banning sends the message that its unacceptable. I also think it would be a lot harder to institute a "50% point reduction" to the offending people, as well as the message of "its okay, you'll just lose some points. Its okay, we don't mind. Find another glitch and don't get caught next time."

Also, when it comes to someone spending gems/someone playing free vs someone who is glitching, the glitch abuser always comes out on top. They can easily surpass the person playing for free, and even if they don't beat the gem spender, they didn't have to spend money to do so, whereas the gem spender did.

As a gem spender on iOS and a free player on Android, I'd want to see them gone vs. a slap on the wrist.

ZERO_07
09-28-2013, 07:22 AM
Gree won't do anything, just like they did next to nothing about FSK's cheating with maxing Element Bonuses and Guardians in the last Android GW. They got their monies and that's all that matters to them.

Hakurou
09-28-2013, 07:35 AM
....and others with apparently sudden rises towards the end of last war probably found it then.
Or perhaps they are just in another timezone and wanted to make sure that they'll end up in the top10. Just a wild assumption from someone whose guild finished 4th.

busteroaf
09-28-2013, 07:39 AM
Gree won't do anything, just like they did next to nothing about FSK's cheating with maxing Element Bonuses and Guardians in the last Android GW. They got their monies and that's all that matters to them.

But if the top guilds actually worked together and said "either do something or lose us"... do you not think with the combined amounts that we've all spent they'd still sit back and "do nothing"?

iH8t2lose2
09-28-2013, 08:25 AM
I have been absent from the forums for the past 6 months because of the bollocks that gets posted all over, in particular from the now banned King Mark. Him and his butt hurt little friends have finally received the silence they deserve for accusations and derogatory comments made towards not just Rainbow Room, but the coalition as a whole community.

What's this about Miyabi? I thought with King Mark gone there might be room for a bit of friendly competition but much to my dismay, a comment has already been made about Rainbow Room cheating. I have no problem with any of the Centurions and actually think you are the second best guild around. Please don't start another pathetic hate group like King Mark did with his conspiricies, all of us are sick and tired of it. If you have a problem with us or are suspicious of our behaviour please contact GREE in the first instance, I can assure you the 12million points we achieved were in fact genuine and we can all back up our gems with receipts from the Apple Store.

I woke up this morning to several of the guild members irritated to say the least about this glitch that allows anyone to refill for free, which as I'm sure you'll agree is completely unfair to those of us who actually pay full price. You guys over at Cents are in exactly the same boat we are with respect to this glitch and being done out by the a users of said glitch. We have a few suspicions about who is using the glitch, guild wise, but have gone directly to GREE so as not to damage any guilds reputation in the public eye. You're a clever bloke, please have the same respect for everyone as you would expect for yourself.

No one wants to come onto the forum and have to justify themselves to anyone regardless of what's happened in recent events.

Hopefully I don't have to make another return for 6 months. Have a good weekend guys, and happy warring :)

600RR
Welcome back!!!

Belimah
09-28-2013, 08:40 AM
I've already recommended to my guild that we not spend anymore on this war over this issue. I don't suppose we're a "top guild" but we were at #36 last night. No more money for wars from me if Gree doesn't fix this *and* take a visible stance against anyone exploiting this glitch.

-Solo-
09-28-2013, 10:17 AM
I'm very suspicious about Royalt and a few other guilds. You should check into their players/guilds on their spending. I have never seen so many players gemming nonstop for 10/20 points in war before.

Royalt xXxDanger is currently 0-37 and has now started to attack our wall.

Now I know why some guilds have multiple players going 1-16 or 33-33...directing it to the guy who's so self-intent on defending him and his guild.

Bumpain
09-28-2013, 10:40 AM
I have been wondering how some guild have fought so many matches already and the amount of gems spent by some guilds doesn't justify getting a few extra fusion boosts.

Been observing Battle Log in this last fight,
They have attacked us about 400 times, and only achieved 45 wins out of those 400 attacks, the rest were gate or losses. There are currently 12 of their members fighting and they've racked up 18k points.

The 2 members that is attacking the most wins 1 match in every 10 attack and is currently on 6k points

If you try do the maths, they must be either spending A LOT A LOT A LOT A LOT of gems just to try win or they could possibly be glitching. I honestly can't imagine people spending this many gems for 1 extra fusion boost and 1 fusion stone?!?!?!?

Zrednic
09-28-2013, 10:49 AM
I can't help but laugh at the irony of people suddenly complaining that their hard-bought victories are somehow less meaningful when someone else could accomplish the same thing without using their credit card.

If you gave any cares at all about fairness you would boycott all p2w wars, not just the ones where there was a bug.

imTectonic
09-28-2013, 10:50 AM
Gree makes over a million off this app s year but they cant enforce major bugs?

-Solo-
09-28-2013, 10:51 AM
Let's be serious. This isn't obvious or anything... This doesn't count the multiple wall attacks he did.

http://i.imgur.com/wIociHF.jpg

busteroaf
09-28-2013, 11:04 AM
Let's be serious. This isn't obvious or anything... This doesn't count the multiple wall attacks he did.

http://i.imgur.com/wIociHF.jpg

Could be a kid got ahold of the phone/device and is actually spending the hell out of dad/moms gems and doesn't know any better. That would be funny.

Elita
09-28-2013, 11:30 AM
Good morning, fellow Knights. (Or dragons if that's what you identify with),

Our team was made aware of the energy/points exploit and has already issued a fix. We apologize for the mayhem that occurred as a result. Please be aware that abusing such exploits against your fellow knights is against the TOS.

-Solo-
09-28-2013, 11:35 AM
Hearing 'against the ToS' from you guys is like trying to understand a baby talk. No one cares unless you actually do something to ban or punish these players.

Sooner or later, more people will stop caring about this 'against the ToS' line because all you've guys done is create fixes without punishing people exploiting. If people aren't going to get punished for using exploits, then we might as well all start using them until you find a fix, rinse and repeat.

Unresolved
09-28-2013, 11:36 AM
Hearing 'against the ToS' from you guys is like trying to understand a baby talk. No one cares unless you actually do something to ban or punish these players.

They did ban them. Several guilds are missing players.

-Solo-
09-28-2013, 11:46 AM
Haven't seen a single change on Android, so we'll see.

Nicco
09-28-2013, 12:01 PM
In the future please forward all guild war glitches and exploits, along with detailed instructions, to myself in a private message. We will be sure to handle them appropriately. Thank you for your time. That is all.

knights
09-28-2013, 12:08 PM
In the future please forward all guild war glitches and exploits, along with detailed instructions, to myself in a private message. We will be sure to handle them appropriately. Thank you for your time. That is all.

Nice try. The red font color does seem to make it look more official and legit. LOL

Eidand
09-28-2013, 12:12 PM

and you are ... ?

JonS52
09-28-2013, 12:15 PM
They did ban them. Several guilds are missing players.

And that's all well and good, however, did their guild lose the points gained by the illegal activity? Did their guild lose the ranking gained from illegal activity? IMNSHO what needs to happen to stamp out these kinds of things is for Guilds whose members are found to have hacked, taken advantage of glitches, etc. are immediately disqualified from that war in addition to the individual sanctions. Note I said disqualified, in other words they lose out on any benefits from that war. The punishment would then be proportionate to the crime. The harm done to other guilds would be redressed, but the guild involved would only lose the benefits of the illegal acts. Maybe then Guilds would be a little more motivated to police their members.

Usul
09-28-2013, 12:18 PM
and you are ... ?

He'll handle all your glitches.

-Solo-
09-28-2013, 12:22 PM
Exactly. Stop it with these slap to the wrists. The benefits they received for exploiting these bugs need to be taken away, both the rewards and points towards their guild's score in war. It doesn't matter if 1-2 players get banned for the sake of 30 something other players if they receive the rewards afterwards.

Eunuchorn
09-28-2013, 12:25 PM
And that's all well and good, however, did their guild lose the points gained by the illegal activity? Did their guild lose the ranking gained from illegal activity? IMNSHO what needs to happen to stamp out these kinds of things is for Guilds whose members are found to have hacked, taken advantage of glitches, etc. are immediately disqualified from that war in addition to the individual sanctions. Note I said disqualified, in other words they lose out on any benefits from that war. The punishment would then be proportionate to the crime. The harm done to other guilds would be redressed, but the guild involved would only lose the benefits of the illegal acts. Maybe then Guilds would be a little more motivated to police their members.

I see where you're coming from, but you're wrong.

Paladineguru
09-28-2013, 12:25 PM
Both the last two wars having glitchers and cheaters doesn't exactly motivate me to spend on war.

ZERO_07
09-28-2013, 12:45 PM
Both the last two wars having glitchers and cheaters doesn't exactly motivate me to spend on war.
What he said

600RR
09-28-2013, 01:05 PM

Like you care, you're selling your account.

Matty-cakes
09-28-2013, 01:06 PM
Like you care, you're selling your account.

Nice one. =-)

Fts91
09-28-2013, 01:13 PM
I thought some developer in the android guild war thread said he would fix the problem. Well did he?

-Solo-
09-28-2013, 01:24 PM
600RR, it hasn't been 6 months yet.

Too soon

Royalt Farfar
09-28-2013, 01:58 PM
Majestic members trying to accuses spenders of glitching is ridiculous, saying someone 0-37 is glitching. As one of the top guilds u would think u would b more intelligent, u could see during the fight he was going up ur list seeing who he could beat, and just bc he bought 1000 jewels for a war doesnt mean he is glitching just that he is willing to spend enough that he can do what he wants. If he was glitching y would he have stopped and u guys win by 30k pts. Obviously u r talking crap when u dont know what ur talking about. It doesnt matter what the rewards were whether its fusion armor/stones or epics, to some people who r competitive its about trying to place as high as u can.

Nano The Grey
09-28-2013, 02:01 PM
That would in theory explain how 1 guild we fough had over 30k points with only 5 members active and it wasnt even a top 10 guild to speak off.

Sarn
09-28-2013, 02:04 PM
Gree really needs to punish the glitchers and ensure that honest guilds receive the rewards they would have if it had been a level playing field.

Guilds with several glitchers in their team should have their ranking and rewards removed, enabling guilds who are behind them to move up to their rightful place on the ladder as a result. While this doesn't address the problem of guilds potentially losing matches and war points against gl itching guilds (which would be extremely hard to redress) it does at least do something to prevent guilds from doing it in the future and may enable guilds who were close to receiving the next reward tier a chance to get those rewards. As for individual members, they should all be banned.

If gree doesn't do something about this issue then gem spenders like myself are likely to stop buying / using gems (which I did after finding out) and/or may even leave the game (which I am considering).

If this bug existed during last war as well then I am even more perturbed. Myself and a few others spent a lot of money last war and just missed out on being n the top 25 and receiving a plus armor. Would be very annoyed if glitchers were ranked above us denying us an A ribbon.

-Solo-
09-28-2013, 02:11 PM
Majestic members trying to accuses spenders of glitching is ridiculous, saying someone 0-37 is glitching. As one of the top guilds u would think u would b more intelligent, u could see during the fight he was going up ur list seeing who he could beat, and just bc he bought 1000 jewels for a war doesnt mean he is glitching just that he is willing to spend enough that he can do what he wants. If he was glitching y would he have stopped and u guys win by 30k pts. Obviously u r talking crap when u dont know what ur talking about. It doesnt matter what the rewards were whether its fusion armor/stones or epics, to some people who r competitive its about trying to place as high as u can.

Except your rank was already decided before even 10 minutes into the war. Alliance was 4th and getting a win bonus, Majestic was 5th and you were 6th. Considering only ONE player from your team had a win vs our players, I think it was pretty obvious you weren't going to get a better placing. Then the guy decides to refill and attack the wall 4 times after going 0-38? Have all the 'gems' you want, it doesn't explain being dumb..

What was he doing? Scouting so your ONE guy can get wins? Royalt didn't even get 9k points.

To be fair, there are some players who do not spend their gems wisely. You would think being a top 20 guild, players would have some sense.

gardibolt
09-28-2013, 02:20 PM
Yeah bought energy with gems in the last fight and only then noticed there was 1m18s left to go. Oops.

Royalt Farfar
09-28-2013, 02:29 PM
Ur right , majestic alliance was gonna get a bonus, so our biggest spender was trying to find someone he could hit since alliance would have finished prior to us , even u guys beating us, our guys could have made the difference of points with alliance since they had almost 20 mins from the time alliances war finished. He couldnt find anyone since his best armors were weak to ur weaker member. So know it wasnt being dumb, he was trying to b proactive until guild leadership decided to yield to the fact it would have taken to many gems against the walk to be worth it

Bumpain
09-28-2013, 03:26 PM
why would people bother spending so much money when the reward isn't even that great

Pilfer
09-28-2013, 03:27 PM
It's absurd, really, to accuse royalt of glitching just because we were trying our best. I've been a part of the guild through wars and questing, etc., and I just know Danger is a gem spender who cares about the game and doing well. We all pitched in because we wanted to try and make up some points to make it to fifth place--but we couldn't find a weak link. We all knew majestic was unbeatable--after all, they get all the mercenary kids from other guilds who just play to win and nothing else--but that's not going to crush our guild's spirit. No one's glitching on our guild. Some guilds--those comfortable with their l33t status--are perhaps just not used to seeing other, underdog guilds try their best. Silly rabbits.

And as to the question of why would we try so hard when the reward isn't great--well, unlike majestic and other l33t guilds, not all of our guys and gals have epics, and we all worked hard to collect beast keys from the last quest. So we wanted those boosts to upgrade any good gear we might get from them. Believe it or not, we actually talked about whether we should go all in for boosts--it's an obvious question--but we all agreed it would be fun to just give it our all.

Guilds flush with epics are peaked already and don't know what to do with themselves but complain, apparently. Our guild is still striving, and to us that's part of the fun. I don't know about you guys--but when I put in cheat codes and get all the good stuff for free, it's no fun any more.

-royalt pilfer-

-Solo-
09-28-2013, 03:52 PM
I find it funny after every event, people somehow find the forums.

Anyways, see you guys in a couple weeks. Let's hope teams aren't abusing any sort of new exploits.

Pilfer
09-28-2013, 04:09 PM
I find it funny after every event, people somehow find the forums.

Anyways, see you guys in a couple weeks. Let's hope teams aren't abusing any sort of new exploits.

It's easy to find the forums when someone tells you that, on them, there's someone accusing our guild of cheating. That's not funny--it's just common sense. An apology is in order, not a sneer.

-pilfer-

-Solo-
09-28-2013, 04:27 PM
Apology for what? I still think Danger is cheating. I'm not going to apologize because you came here to defend yourself. A spender without maxed armors, going 0-38 in a battle AND then attacking a wall 4 times just raises a couple eyebrows. I'd like to know how your team went 17-0 before facing us when other guilds placing lower than you had more players who could get at least 1 win in a war than you guys.

There's nothing for me to apologize for.

Pilfer
09-28-2013, 04:41 PM
Apologies are warranted when accusations are made that veer into a presumption of truth, and when someone is defamed in the process--that's just natural. Only from your unusual frame of reference--with a self-entitled sense of knowing what's what (as if being a l33t gamer gives you entitlement, which it doesn't)--would Danger's behaviour raise eyebrows. Other, more parsimonious explanations are readily available, like the ones Farfar shared above.

So, when an admin says, "no, everything checks out"--then what? Will you sneer again, since that seems your general attitude in the forums, from a quick glance at your posts in other threads, or will you say, 'yeah, okay--sorry for not considering other interpretations. I'll try to step up my maturity level in future posts.'

-pilfer-

-Solo-
09-28-2013, 04:42 PM
You do not exemplify a 17-0 team. When you do, maybe people will believe you.

-Solo-

Pilfer
09-28-2013, 04:46 PM
One word: No.

One phrase: Q.E.D. Look it up, you might learn something.

-Solo-
09-28-2013, 04:49 PM
One phrase: Q.E.D. Look it up, you might learn something, kid.

Another word: win. Look it up. Get one next time you get matched up against us.

Pilfer
09-28-2013, 04:52 PM
Another word: win. Look it up. Get one next time you get matched up against us.

We win in real life and play on the side for fun. So your taunts are just silly. The more you say, the more you demonstrate your . . . won't say it :) And it's not really something I aspire to do--that is, beat majestic--to me that's like aspiring to beat a bunch of kids in a car race when their daddies have bought them all the good stuff, when I only have time to race for fun.

Hope ya'll enjoy your stilted guild atmosphere. I bet that's a real treat.

-p

-Solo-
09-28-2013, 04:55 PM
We win in real life and play on the side for fun. So your taunts are just silly. The more you say, the more you demonstrate your . . . won't say it And it's not really something I aspire to do--that is, beat majestic--to me that's like aspiring to beat a bunch of kids in a car race when their daddies have bought them all the good stuff, when I only have time for to race for fun.

Hope ya'll enjoy your stilted guild atmosphere. I bet that's a real treat.

-p

Damn, that real life insult. That's a shot through the heart there. I'm so insulted. /sarcasm

Show the maturity level you claim to want others to show. It's funny watching you stoop to my level :)

You sure do win in real life when you got #6 in guild war. I guess we're somehow gauging other player's real life activities through our imaginations now.

Pilfer
09-28-2013, 05:10 PM
Damn, that real life insult. That's a shot through the heart there. I'm so insulted. /sarcasm

Show the maturity level you claim to want others to show. It's funny watching you stoop to my level :)

You sure do win in real life when you got #6 in guild war. I guess we're somehow gauging other player's real life activities through our imaginations now.

Yes, you're right about that last point. I knew I shouldn't have responded :) Live and learn.

-

BW Rhaegar
09-28-2013, 05:11 PM
These guys

sunnovah
09-28-2013, 05:34 PM
Things will be really fun when the real Guild Wars hits next. As far as it goes meow, we know there was a glitch; we know it was exploited by at least a few individuals, if not entire guilds; and we all can agree that those who exploited it should be punished. I, for one hope Gree can turn this into a game where PvE isn't the only untainted aspect.

Tachycardia
09-28-2013, 05:50 PM
Did you say meow?

Brutal1977
09-28-2013, 07:59 PM
What's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy sh** on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?

iH8t2lose2
09-28-2013, 08:01 PM
What's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy sh** on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
Red Robins?

Tachycardia
09-28-2013, 08:11 PM

Shenanigans?

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e275/jthatcher962/supertroopers_pic3.jpg

sunnovah
09-28-2013, 08:12 PM
Do I look like a cat to you?

Nicco
09-28-2013, 09:54 PM
You stop this! You stop this right meow!

CASKA
09-28-2013, 10:07 PM
Ur right , majestic alliance was gonna get a bonus, so our biggest spender was trying to find someone he could hit since alliance would have finished prior to us , even u guys beating us, our guys could have made the difference of points with alliance since they had almost 20 mins from the time alliances war finished. He couldnt find anyone since his best armors were weak to ur weaker member. So know it wasnt being dumb, he was trying to b proactive until guild leadership decided to yield to the fact it would have taken to many gems against the walk to be worth it

There is no evidence to pin point anyone. Only the dev can check the database. Those are debatable.

But there is 1 point you mentioned which is a fact .

There is no one you can take down in Majestic.
Even the weakest link in Majestic is too strong for your best guy to take down.

Eunuchorn
09-28-2013, 10:38 PM
Guilds on IOS were losing members during war. Pretty sure that means Gree was having some fun with the ban button. They'll do the same for Android. As for entire guilds being banned for X amount that are actually cheating, it's kind of a ridiculous thing to try & validate. Most people glitching don't share the info with the guild.

Sparkle_DPA
09-28-2013, 11:05 PM
Guilds on IOS were losing members during war. Pretty sure that means Gree was having some fun with the ban button. They'll do the same for Android. As for entire guilds being banned for X amount that are actually cheating, it's kind of a ridiculous thing to try & validate. Most people glitching don't share the info with the guild.

They would lose a VERY large amount of money if they just go around banning the guilds that used the glitch. I can tell u right now every single guild in the top 10 used it to some extent and if a gm says "our members didnt", they probably dont know that one of their members did it without telling them cause that tends to be the case. In short, gree would lose more then the players if they pulled off something like that. Horrible trade off for them, but like you said the glitch is fixed now so no more problems(hopefully).

Sarn
09-29-2013, 12:51 AM
Not ban entire guilds , but I don't see why gree shouldn't strip guilds that are found to have several glitchers of their war points, rewards and rankings.

Edit: stripping rewards most likely isn't possible as people may have already used them. But certainly removing points and ranking is doable. It comes with the added bonus of effectively naming and shaming guilty guilds (because people will see them missing frm the list) and will promote honest guilds into higher positions and perhaps higher rewards

Eunuchorn
09-29-2013, 01:01 AM
Sarn, I have a story about the coming global police state I think you might enjoy.

Sarn
09-29-2013, 01:04 AM
Grabs the popcorn - please do share. :)

Eidand
09-29-2013, 01:04 AM
well play time is over, we have 2 weeks till a serious war :)

Eunuchorn
09-29-2013, 01:22 AM
That was the most boring playtime I've experienced. It was all I could do to not spend gems. We are doing splinter cells in KA so that's biting too. Cheap, but boring. October 11th is so far away :(
If they follow the cycle, GW reward is A/E. If they break it, it's F/W

Lacerator
09-29-2013, 01:39 AM
I don't want a large Farva! I want a god damned liter of cola!!!

Eidand
09-29-2013, 03:38 AM
next gw's reward better be something with air in it. Need room in inventory lol

Dylon1
09-29-2013, 07:18 AM
Kind of wondered how millions of points was possible within 24 hours.

deathexe
09-29-2013, 07:27 AM
Kind of wondered how millions of points was possible within 24 hours.

It is possible, if your guild uses gems.

Hildigam
09-29-2013, 09:30 AM
It is possible, if your guild uses gems.

Yup. Never underestimate the power of $$$

Fts91
09-29-2013, 11:19 AM
why would people bother spending so much money when the reward isn't even that great
^^^THIS^^^