PDA

View Full Version : So it finally happened to me...

CJ D
09-27-2013, 07:34 PM
I thought it was just an aboration. Surely, it would never happen to me. It was just whiney guys. I bought gold, but it never appeared. Sent in a ticket. They say it's iTunes. Next day, iTunes sends me a receipt. I forward my receipt. I get a reply back saying it's closed. They are aware of it and working on it. I think....ok...they will credit my account. Then I get an email today asking to rate the customer service....they really did close it. No gold....send an email back. Nothing. I'm a relatively low gold buyer...should say very low compared to some of y'all. But come on.

wilsontint
09-27-2013, 08:02 PM
Complaining here will get you no where.

Philly982
09-27-2013, 08:26 PM
I feel for you CJ D. This happened to me once and it took a little more than two months to finally receive it.

If you take the glass half full look at it, with stat inflation you will be able to get a lot more stats when you finally receive it than you will now.

CJ D
09-28-2013, 03:45 AM

Filled your douchebag comments of the day quota yet?

Dutchie
09-28-2013, 03:46 AM
If you still have no joy, I suggest you follow up with Apple.

xxinterfector
09-28-2013, 05:13 AM
Karma .....

Reaper*7
09-28-2013, 06:46 AM
I had It happen to me aswell Cj I still haven't got anything at least they got back to u I know to some of y'all it's not alot but $50 I could have done something else with that then give it to gree and get nothing In return and it's been like 3 months now still no word I just gave up

CaseyF
09-28-2013, 07:40 AM
Welp. I'm not going to buy gold anymore if there's a risk involved.

CJ D
09-28-2013, 09:16 PM
Karma .....

And that means exactly what there rod?

CJ D
09-28-2013, 09:18 PM
Welp. I'm not going to buy gold anymore if there's a risk involved.

You can just shut you mouth!!! Lol. Always a smart arse...lol....and look Casey...it's rod trying to throw a shot....you think his new faction knows he's sub 10k in WD?

xxinterfector
09-28-2013, 09:57 PM
You can just shut you mouth!!! Lol. Always a smart arse...lol....and look Casey...it's rod trying to throw a shot....you think his new faction knows he's sub 10k in WD?
They love my personality not my wd points.
That is what matter in 'this' game -____-

London Town
09-28-2013, 10:00 PM
fanny .. very fanny

Learn to spell ya bell end

CJ D
09-29-2013, 12:15 PM
Lol. You are a good guy rod. You really are. Just not much help.

Mmagic
09-29-2013, 12:41 PM

I took it more of a heads up, FYI instead of a complaint. Personally I appreciate these threads as long as they stay informative and constructive. Although I've never had issues with my gold transactions, it's good to know there is a possibility of a glitch in the gold purchasing process. It will help me better prepare myself to have enough gold in advance of an event in case of a gold purchase problem.

CJ D
09-29-2013, 04:24 PM
And as an FYI, where I think it stemmed from....of course, the terms and conditions of iTunes had changed. I had to accept again upon purchase, it brought me to the AppStore, but did prompt me to confirm the purchase. I went back to the game and the gold was not there. I attempted to buy again, and it said that I had already purchased the gold but it had not downloaded yet. So...it wouldn't even let me buy any more. So, if you're faced with that I would suggest closing, entering iTunes, accept the new terms, and then go back into mw and buy your gold.

ProCision
09-29-2013, 04:32 PM
apple cant give you a refund?

CJ D
09-29-2013, 04:49 PM
I'm sure they can. I'm giving it a couple more days and then I'm going to apple. At this point, I wouldn't mind the gold. And after this, I'm not brave enough to try the purchase again.

London Town
09-29-2013, 04:52 PM
apple cant give you a refund?

Apple can and will give a refund

Just tell them you have contacted the developer and they have directed you to apple.

Mmagic
09-29-2013, 06:07 PM
I'm sure they can. I'm giving it a couple more days and then I'm going to apple. At this point, I wouldn't mind the gold. And after this, I'm not brave enough to try the purchase again.

Are u on ios7?

London Town
09-29-2013, 06:23 PM
Are u on ios7? derrrrr....

CJ D
09-29-2013, 08:02 PM
Are u on ios7?

Yup. iOS7...

Ghost-12
09-29-2013, 08:10 PM
...you are not alone on this! All of us deal with this at least once
Or twice. In my case i will not ask apple for refund since it wasnt a lot
And im still waiting on a reply from GREE eventhough my ticket got closed
Two emails back. A glitch with the game cost me my gold & my unit...

Tardavic
09-30-2013, 01:27 PM
I took it more of a heads up, FYI instead of a complaint. Personally I appreciate these threads as long as they stay informative and constructive. Although I've never had issues with my gold transactions, it's good to know there is a possibility of a glitch in the gold purchasing process. It will help me better prepare myself to have enough gold in advance of an event in case of a gold purchase problem.

Hey guys,

Let's please do try to keep all threads both constructive and informative.

If you need any assistance regarding any purchase issues, please contact support.

Thanks!

Gilman
09-30-2013, 01:35 PM
i dont know how to transfer my modern war account from an Iphone3 to iphone4s... pleace help me ! thanks allot

Gilman
09-30-2013, 01:50 PM
dose anybody know how to transfer my modern war account from a iphone3s to iphone 4s ? pleace !

CJ D
09-30-2013, 03:22 PM
Hey guys,

If you need any assistance regarding any purchase issues, please contact support.

Thanks!

As I did this already, on 4 occasions now, was the reason for the post. It is indeed constructive and informative to others in my mind, by making sure that they know that, in fact, there are actual glitches in game that when purchasing gold, the gold will not be credited to your account. And when such a botched transaction occurs, support will close the ticket and not actually credit your account with purchased items. The legality of this I won't comment on, nor make any wild claims as others have.

JCL
09-30-2013, 11:01 PM
I love how the one constructive response gets singled out with a response that ignores the point of the OP, which is that he did exactly that....open an issue with "Support" (using the term loosly). Only 24 posts, though, must be new.

Hey guys,

Thanks!

CJ D
10-07-2013, 08:06 AM
Well, finally got a resolution, although it is a bit puzzling.....knowing that support can add/remove gold and other things to an account when a problem is identified....I got a response from support detailing directions on how to receive a refund from iTunes....hmmmmm