PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Funzio ID

Tujik
09-27-2013, 04:29 PM
I got the iPhone 5a recently and I wanted to transfer my account on my 4s onto my new phone, and there's no more funzio ID... I feel like this game is going downhill but to kill time it's enjoyable to play.. Can someone help me please..

The_
09-27-2013, 04:31 PM
Download version 3.8.2 in the AppStore.

CCKallDAY
09-27-2013, 04:44 PM
Download version 3.8.2 in the AppStore.Lol ^ awesome response

Tujik
09-27-2013, 08:24 PM
Yeah brooo, awesome response... I had everything updated.. It wasn't coming up. And now it is... My login is saying invalid.. When I'm positive thats it.. And then it says I can't transfer.. Or create....

The_
09-27-2013, 09:05 PM
Yeah brooo, awesome response... I had everything updated.. It wasn't coming up. And now it is... My login is saying invalid.. When I'm positive thats it.. And then it says I can't transfer.. Or create....
1) if you created a funzio crime city account on your old account -> new device -> input account info on version 3.8.2.
2) if you did not create a funzio crime city account -> send in a ticket to gree support (google) with the information they require for account recovery.
3) if your current id doesn't work, send in another ticket explaining the problem and ask for a password reset. Before choosing this option, make sure you input your account info correctly (ie case sensitivity, etc).

Tujik
09-28-2013, 02:06 AM
I did, it says the password or username is invalid.. but all the info is saved on my new phone, maybe from when I backed it up? but I can't phsyically get the account onto my new device. I reset the password, and then changed it back.. I contacted them.

coachbob
10-13-2013, 04:25 AM
I successfully transfered one player from old phone to new phone. Was trying to transfer another player from kindle fire to old phone and I get the log in error.

Muj
10-13-2013, 04:28 AM
So the funzio ID is safe to play around with for iOS right? I wanna try using my mini account on my new phone but don't wanna risk losing my accounts or messing up the data while I transfer accounts