PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a Syndicate event this weekend?

geminiking01
09-27-2013, 03:07 PM
Nothing so far. Perhaps, a weekend off? would be nice to stay away from my mobile for a while. I think everyone could use a break.

Assault and Flattery
Nope, just the leaderboard event.

Travers
I would like pvp or something

geminiking01
09-27-2013, 03:08 PM

Thanks for your prompt response. Good to know.

gsxr_07
09-27-2013, 03:10 PM
Was the last sltq on the calander or was it just listed as ltq I cant remeber. Im ready for the next one

Mack The Knife
09-27-2013, 03:11 PM
Hey, A&S Thanks for taking into consideration our request for a bit of downtime. my syndicate appreciates it.
Im sure my gf will too.

bald zeemer
09-27-2013, 03:31 PM
I couldn't be more annoyed at the lack of PvP.

At least the people with no ounce of self control have been "given" a weekend off.

:rolleyes:

Euchred
09-27-2013, 03:33 PM

At least the people with no ounce of self control have been "given" a weekend off.

All those horses and nowhere to gallop.

Drew's Crew
09-27-2013, 04:02 PM

I agree. We REALLY need bricks and PVP is the best way to get them.

CohibAA
09-27-2013, 04:04 PM
Glad I am not the only one disappointed in the lack of PvP tournament.

:(

Electrify
09-27-2013, 05:41 PM

Hey thanks for the notification. Really appreciate the communication to your customers.

kingofwale
09-27-2013, 05:51 PM
I like it. Gree has a lot of type of events.

box 10, box 20 (now 100), box sydnicate, LTQ, LTQ sydnicate, PVP, War..., I think it's not too bad to have all of them in the expand of 1 months. so War once a month since it's the most taxing event.

THink about it Gree.

cditti
09-27-2013, 05:52 PM
Sweet a weekend off. Enjoy it. Now go have a cold one snd time for some GTA

Electrify
09-27-2013, 07:38 PM
For the people who cry about having events all the time, nobody said you have to participate in everyone. Nobody is forcing anyone to partake in every single event.

Asvaldr
09-27-2013, 07:40 PM
Cool. Actually, I hope for no more event of any kind, period. They made people spent too much and even caused veteran and big players (like BM) sickened at the point of quitting the game. Gree should put the game back to basic, where it would take any players a year or more to increase just 40K stats. And big stats weapon can only be purchased with golds, and a lot, too. Thus thence, only ambitious campers and very serious stats chasers would buy those high stats weapons combined with camping strategy to build themselves low level high stats. It caused too much stats inflation recently... Also, I hope Gree would create Crime City 2, and label it as Pay2Play and focus all their resources and supports to that game because only those who pay can play.

Gingeasian
09-27-2013, 07:45 PM
I like it. Gree has a lot of type of events.

box 10, box 20 (now 100), box sydnicate, LTQ, LTQ sydnicate, PVP, War..., I think it's not too bad to have all of them in the expand of 1 months. so War once a month since it's the most taxing event.

THink about it Gree.
How could you possibly forget about the boss event

bald zeemer
09-27-2013, 08:20 PM
Cool. Actually, I hope for no more event of any kind, period. They made people spent too much and even caused veteran and big players (like BM) sickened at the point of quitting the game. Gree should put the game back to basic, where it would take any players a year or more to increase just 40K stats. And big stats weapon can only be purchased with golds, and a lot, too. Thus thence, only ambitious campers and very serious stats chasers would buy those high stats weapons combined with camping strategy to build themselves low level high stats. It caused too much stats inflation recently... Also, I hope Gree would create Crime City 2, and label it as Pay2Play and focus all their resources and supports to that game because only those who pay can play.

You realise if they canned all events then pretty much everyone would quit, right?

CohibAA
09-27-2013, 08:29 PM
They must be busy at GREE launching guild events for Dragon Realms (http://dragonrealmsguild.blogspot.com/) this weekend.

bald zeemer
09-27-2013, 08:49 PM
Or once again ensuring that MW gets their events.

Never mind us over here, Gree. We'll twiddle our thumbs. It's fine.

kingofwale
09-27-2013, 09:34 PM
They must be busy at GREE launching guild events for Dragon Realms (http://dragonrealmsguild.blogspot.com/) this weekend.

I do NOT envy whoever plays more than 1 Gree games.

cc thunder
09-28-2013, 01:26 AM
Nope, just the leaderboard event. everyone else can be bummed, I'm stoked no need to spend a ridiculous amount of money on my phone game, yes I know don't play if you don't want to, whatever you know if you are expected to keep up you're going to play their stupid games

cacacioss
09-28-2013, 01:54 AM
I dont think so, you can see this in the game...