PDA

View Full Version : COLD Karma

G Wiz
09-27-2013, 02:42 PM
Crime City forum...hello.

It goes without saying that this simple game of rob and attack has turned into a spectacle of rage, drama and prestige! The never ending pursuit of greatness lies only at the end of the golden brick road...

In years past, this has never been expressed more-so than by one of Crime City's most forward and trendsetting gangs, COLD Karma! Observed as CKM, CKU and CKF by todays version of gangs, these three syndicates have been a part of something that had a large hand within the formation of syndicates whether you believe in it or not.

We were the underdogs that stood up to a force no one ever thought would crumble. Though handicapped as newbies and with a lot of us having to build our strength from nothing, we did! We became known by many through the footprint we created in this game, that is, if you hadn't already seen our (CK) tags on your rivals list back in the day ;)

This is an ode to my crew, my gang, OUR syndicates...This is our COLD Karma legacy, and we are here to stay!

Ben Weston
09-27-2013, 03:12 PM
thanks for that.

oacju
09-27-2013, 03:22 PM
Where's the Indians? Bring em in so we can have some good old school drama.

Dipstik
09-27-2013, 03:27 PM
Where's baroness?!?

oacju
09-27-2013, 03:28 PM
Don't forget upsman and Joaquim! Those guys troll hardcore too!

Dipstik
09-27-2013, 03:31 PM
They weren't ck... B was the soul of ck.

bald zeemer
09-27-2013, 03:32 PM
Wrong forum (http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?95-Syndicate-Recruitment)

oacju
09-27-2013, 03:33 PM
Thought you were talking about forum trolls. :p
Anyway, Joaquim was in CK for a short duration but he left at the same time that B did.

oacju
09-27-2013, 03:34 PM
Wrong forum (http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?95-Syndicate-Recruitment)

does it look like he's trying to recruit someone?

bald zeemer
09-27-2013, 03:34 PM
Yes, that's exactly what it looks like.

Dipstik
09-27-2013, 03:35 PM
This isn't recruitment, it's bragging.

oacju
09-27-2013, 04:24 PM
What Dippy said. You need better reading comprehension skills, Zeemer.

Dipstik
09-27-2013, 04:26 PM
Oajcu? SANTA! :)

I'm slow tonight.

CCKallDAY
09-27-2013, 04:27 PM
DoubleBarrelMafia

bald zeemer
09-27-2013, 04:31 PM
What Dippy said. You need better reading comprehension skills, Zeemer.

You must be so impressed that all those companies go out of their way to make little videos informing you of their product. So charitable of them.

:rolleyes:

oacju
09-27-2013, 04:38 PM
DoubleBarrelMafia

mob, not mafia.

Boo Boo Redux
09-27-2013, 04:39 PM
Oajcu? SANTA! :)

I'm slow tonight.

Indeed you are. Ho Ho Ho, my good man.

http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag96/qwerty9702/044F3E4C-FECE-49A7-BA84-B0F69161DE06-237-000002C01FBB7F3F_zps5ff1ecde.jpg (http://s1300.photobucket.com/user/qwerty9702/media/044F3E4C-FECE-49A7-BA84-B0F69161DE06-237-000002C01FBB7F3F_zps5ff1ecde.jpg.html)

CCKallDAY
09-27-2013, 04:44 PM
mob, not mafia.Stop trolling me, i'm sad.

oacju
09-27-2013, 04:58 PM
Stop trolling me, i'm sad.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130619005334/smashbroslawlorigins/images/1/17/Troll_Face.gif

Butt Futter
09-27-2013, 05:04 PM
Cuddle Kings are full of coward jellyfish. You're a bunch of pathetic people looking forward props on an internet forum.

CCKallDAY
09-27-2013, 05:40 PM
Cuddle Kings are full of coward jellyfish. You're a bunch of pathetic people looking forward props on an internet forum.*Cowardly Kiddies

WONDERWOMAN
09-27-2013, 05:52 PM
Is FightClub CK or Gree employees?

bald zeemer
09-27-2013, 05:54 PM
Neither

characters

Big-R
09-27-2013, 05:54 PM
Hey Santa.
Hey dippy.
Lots of love
Favourite math geek

alex6789
09-27-2013, 09:50 PM

It goes without saying that this simple game of rob and attack has turned into a spectacle of rage, drama and prestige! The never ending pursuit of greatness lies only at the end of the golden brick road...

In years past, this has never been expressed more-so than by one of Crime City's most forward and trendsetting gangs, COLD Karma! Observed as CKM, CKU and CKF by todays version of gangs, these three syndicates have been a part of something that had a large hand within the formation of syndicates whether you believe in it or not.

We were the underdogs that stood up to a force no one ever thought would crumble. Though handicapped as newbies and with a lot of us having to build our strength from nothing, we did! We became known by many through the footprint we created in this game, that is, if you hadn't already seen our (CK) tags on your rivals list back in the day ;)

This is an ode to my crew, my gang, OUR syndicates...This is our COLD Karma legacy, and we are here to stay!Well said brother G!
2%!

IBTL
09-27-2013, 09:57 PM
Is FightClub CK or Gree employees?

Fight Club was created by certain members of CK and some badass independent players. It has always had close ties to CK but it's its own entity. Much respect to CK and to Fight Club.

To answer your 2nd question - no.

GWiz, you're the man. Always good to see you grace the forum with such class.

Raven35
09-27-2013, 10:11 PM
Well said brother G 

(CK) EL
09-28-2013, 02:46 AM
Fight Club was created by certain members of CK and some badass independent players. It has always had close ties to CK but it's its own entity.

preety accurate

in-game j
09-28-2013, 05:04 AM

This is an ode to my crew, my gang, OUR syndicates...This is our COLD Karma legacy, and we are here to stay!

OOOO yaaaa

ratpack499
09-28-2013, 09:36 AM
U still nothing but voice for CK as u always once was, never a force ingame….Maybe u should glitch to get another reset like u once did. Sure all of those DD's are doing u real good now a days…lmao….sure your 600k attack and 600d at level 211 is really scaring players….even Dipstick could 20-0 u chump….lol

CCKallDAY
09-28-2013, 09:37 AM
U still nothing but voice for CK as u always once was, never a force ingame….Maybe u should glitch to get another reset like u once did. Sure all of those DD's are doing u real good now a days…lmao….sure your 600k attack and 600d at level 211 is really scaring players….even Dipstick could 20-0 u chump….lolA 499er! Beat him up.

Butt Futter
09-28-2013, 09:55 AM
U still nothing but voice for CK as u always once was, never a force ingame….Maybe u should glitch to get another reset like u once did. Sure all of those DD's are doing u real good now a days…lmao….sure your 600k attack and 600d at level 211 is really scaring players….even Dipstick could 20-0 u chump….lol

They are called cuddle kings for a reason.

KING Mr932
09-28-2013, 02:53 PM

I just did lol..

CCKallDAY
09-28-2013, 04:54 PM
CK? Almost as bad as HTC.

Reason for edit: Edited for truth. Yup. I said it.Lol dude, horrible fake edit.

N41LZ
09-29-2013, 03:39 AM
+1

CK - you guys are the **it, keep going strong bruthas

iteachem
09-29-2013, 05:53 AM
Hey Wiz.. Always loved your Sig.....Fuzzy and I ran right at you. Loved the battles back then blowing up your landmines etc.... What happened did you camp? or Quit for a bit?.

Good to see you back in the game. You going to level up so we can go at each other again? The only stronger CK i ever run into now is Cold Commander. Would be nice to get this rivalry going again.....

Strife will hit me back now and then but the rest...dont really represent you folks well anymore....

Let me know when you get in range. I am at 231 right now...

bald zeemer
09-29-2013, 05:57 AM
If you go back to 500 mafia I'm sure there's lots of CK who'll give you a run, teach. IIRC Ted has stats that are competetive with yours, to pick an example off the top of my head. ELs 3m might just get through, too. ;)

Also, if you could get the coward currently playing xenoke's account to stop hiding at low levels that'd be just great, too.

edit/Just did some fact-checking. There are at least 17 CK players with defense higher than yours in your bracket (if you go to 500 mafia). If your problem is no competition, then simply stop conscientiously avoiding the competition, and your problems will be solved instantly. My mafia codes are in my sig if you're having trouble making it back up to 500.

iteachem
09-29-2013, 06:05 AM
If you go back to 500 mafia I'm sure there's lots of CK who'll give you a run, teach. IIRC Ted has stats that are competetive with yours, to pick an example off the top of my head. ELs 3m might just get through, too. ;)

Also, if you could get the coward currently playing xenoke's account to stop hiding at low levels that'd be just great, too.

I will be up there soon (are either of those CK..If so I will give a link).. .just making sure that big money had a few links and still hammering on this blaze/bill guy. I don't take kindly to the kind of talk he posted on my wall. Kinda a personal vendetta against him now which is why i am below 500.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a197abyvf124ifd/IMG_5658.PNG[

Regarding xenoke.. I don't speak for him or decide how he plays.. You can connect with me on kakao if you want

oh my id is in the pic if you want to add me so I can jump up..

bald zeemer
09-29-2013, 06:10 AM
To clarify: I am not now, nor have I ever been CK. Just here to ensure everyone has information. :)

edit/ Yes, that blaze fellow is clearly falling short of several key requirements for basic human decency. I'll await his return to the big leagues, too (undoubtedly in vain).

For the record, I love robbing laundromats. I'm pretty sure that my laundromat robbing desires don't stem in any way, shape or form from my sexual proclivities. :)

iteachem
09-29-2013, 06:18 AM
edit/ Yes, that blaze fellow is clearly falling short of several key requirements for basic human decency. I'll await his return to the big leagues, too (undoubtedly in vain).

For the record, I love robbing laundromats. I'm pretty sure that my laundromat robbing desires don't stem in any way, shape or form from my sexual proclivities. :)

I was looking for some decent buildings in his hood but everything was hidden by trees... So.. he lost it... he even changed names to bill and I can still easily find him. I have hit him for something like 10 days straight alternating robs and attacks.

Raven35
09-29-2013, 06:32 AM
Strife will hit me back now and then but the rest...dont really represent you folks well anymore....

Lol I hit you back ...

TMI
09-29-2013, 06:35 AM
you guys are confusing.
What synd is Xenoke in? CK or Indians?

iteachem
09-29-2013, 06:45 AM

edit/Just did some fact-checking. There are at least 17 CK players with defense higher than yours in your bracket (if you go to 500 mafia). If your problem is no competition, then simply stop conscientiously avoiding the competition, and your problems will be solved instantly. My mafia codes are in my sig if you're having trouble making it back up to 500.

Are they tagged? I can see over 500 easily and rarely see a tagged CK with the exception of CK oh my gosh josh(I can see up to level 237 or so with 500 mafia).

I see several below 500 and since I have always targeted CK that has been a good hunting ground for them.

Regarding coward/xenoke comment.... Since the Indian CK war began both sides have had people at high and low mafia. Choose to call it what you want but you seem to focus on only the Indians. I myself have only been under 500 mafia like twice in the game. This last few weeks while hunting and once when I dropped to help Sasha way back when before I became an Indian.

We are also targeting a few other groups that have a majority of their members below 500 (gottis for example)

example currently below 500 in the 227-233 range

CK Strife (498)
CK Dagenham (499)
Peter Gotti (490 something)

iteachem
09-29-2013, 06:47 AM
Lol I hit you back ...

Yup forgot about that. Sorry

CCKallDAY
09-29-2013, 06:48 AM
you guys are confusing.
What synd is Xenoke in? CK or Indians?Bet he's in Team Lupo, lol

iteachem
09-29-2013, 06:49 AM
Bet he's in Team Lupo, lol

Nope he is Indian

bald zeemer
09-29-2013, 07:02 AM
Are they tagged? I can see over 500 easily and rarely see a tagged CK with the exception of CK oh my gosh josh(I can see up to level 237 or so with 500 mafia).

I see several below 500 and since I have always targeted CK that has been a good hunting ground for them.

Regarding coward/xenoke comment.... Since the Indian CK war began both sides have had people at high and low mafia. Choose to call it what you want but you seem to focus on only the Indians. I myself have only been under 500 mafia like twice in the game. This last few weeks while hunting and once when I dropped to help Sasha way back when before I became an Indian.

We are also targeting a few other groups that have a majority of their members below 500 (gottis for example)

example currently below 500 in the 227-233 range

CK Strife (498)
CK Dagenham (499)
Peter Gotti (490 something)

250s can see down to 230, so a lot are there. A quick perusal of my list shows that about 1/3 are definitely tagged. Hard to tell with the others, as including tags in war scout reports is largely pointless.

My xenoke comment is based purely on the fact that the player playing that account spent a lot of time (about 6 months or so) on the forum calling out every man and his dog for not leveling up, yet has now decided to avoid leveling at all costs.

If you think I only call out indians then you clearly haven't been keeping your eye on the ball. I called out Tzora on her BS so hard that she started having delusions. ;)

edit/ not to mention the obvious fact that I have called out SAS (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?55937-SAS-The-worst-cheats-in-CC-history) more than any other group, based purely on merit.

iteachem
09-29-2013, 07:05 AM
If you think I only call out indians then you clearly haven't been keeping your eye on the ball. I called out Tzora on her BS so hard that she started having delusions. ;)

Yes apologies. I forgot she was CK (and I bet they wish she wasn't either), and I am not on here quite as much as I used to be

TZora
09-29-2013, 07:56 PM
G Wiz, you are a LEGEND in my book! always admired your leading skills and have learnt a lot of good things from you. you've always been a gentleman, a decent person :)