PDA

View Full Version : SB Cheating?

E-I
09-27-2013, 02:03 PM
Gree, please investigate this. At least one member of SB has two of all top units.

http://s16.postimg.org/6jh3x09ad/1719260291.jpg
http://s7.postimg.org/mezxirv4b/1930334839.jpg

justsomedood5
09-27-2013, 02:13 PM
Gabriel is the only player with some double units that I know of in SB. I'm told it just happened and he's already reported it.

Master Stormzs
09-27-2013, 02:15 PM
Wow, 2 x of each from the gLTQ....If someone knows or sees him on plz comment on their wall and send Gree a ticket, I can't see him. I'm not in the whale zone yet. Apparently Gree can see who's wall you commented it on track then from their end...O Gree will you DO anything about this or will you do nothing? Time to walk the walk or not.....

l3lade2
09-27-2013, 02:20 PM
Gabriel is the only player with some double units that I know of in SB. I'm told it just happened and he's already reported it.

I have no doubt...and shortly 10+ SB members will post the same :rolleyes:

Sirius
09-27-2013, 02:49 PM
Hey folks,

I want to get this further looked into. Can I get a ticket number/full guild Name. Toss it to me in a pm.

Thanks!

E-I
09-27-2013, 03:06 PM
PM sent to you.

Rastlin
09-27-2013, 03:12 PM
I have no doubt...and shortly 10+ SB members will post the same :rolleyes:
Actually I believe Somedood. I never saw ANY funny business while in SB (Samurai Blood).

Handz SB
09-27-2013, 03:19 PM
He sent in a ticket himself when he realized his stats where off.

C-Clone
09-27-2013, 03:25 PM
You must have a pretty high attack since you are still victorious

Gambit12
09-27-2013, 03:34 PM
SB might get disqualified of this issue. It happened to MW before & 2 teams got disqualified at top 10 position...

E-I
09-27-2013, 04:00 PM
And yet all of those 60 person guilds are out there.

No, not you guys.

BevFo
09-27-2013, 05:12 PM
Now we know where peoples missing units are going!! Haha! Joke!

Cola3
09-27-2013, 07:19 PM
SB Cheating? Or is it just Gabriel? Can you post the other members if they have 2 of those too?

Zenobia
09-27-2013, 07:38 PM
SB might get disqualified of this issue. It happened to MW before & 2 teams got disqualified at top 10 position...

I would hope when he himself saw it he not only reported it but also stopped attacking with that unfair advantage. If he is not attacking, it should not be held against the guild... Unless he is GG.

justsomedood5
09-27-2013, 07:40 PM
I would hope when he himself saw it he not only reported it but also stopped attacking with that unfair advantage. If he is not attacking, it should not be held against the guild... Unless he is GG.

He is not GG.

Zenobia
09-27-2013, 07:46 PM
He is not GG.

So as long as he does not attack with his Gree-bug given super-bonus, I don't see it as a problem SB should be penalized for. Note I automatically grant the benefit of the doubt that Gree did this. Anyway, my opinion only and, everyone, YMMV.

sister morphine
09-27-2013, 10:41 PM
I would hope when he himself saw it he not only reported it but also stopped attacking with that unfair advantage. If he is not attacking, it should not be held against the guild... (snip as I have no idea who GG is..... ;))
Was going to say this when I started reading this thread.

Sirius
09-27-2013, 10:44 PM
Issue should be fixed from what I heard. Thanks folks!

Thick Gibbon
09-28-2013, 11:50 AM
Please can someone help me out with this?

My guild are matched against a guild of just 10 players. They are called Keep Dreaming and the guard is 2.2 million. Nothing wrong with that but there is a player in their team called Ash's BnB who is at level 25 and has just 37 allies. Her defence is 900k!!!
How is this even possible? Completing just one heroic quest would level you up past that. This is the 3rd time now we have been paired with a guild of ten players or less with seriously low levels but insane million stats.
Please, someone she'd some light on this for me and my team as it makes us wonder whether it's worth even trying to compete at around the top 500 mark.

Thanks in advance!

Dark Angel KA
09-28-2013, 11:52 AM

My guild are matched against a guild of just 10 players. They are called Keep Dreaming and the guard is 2.2 million. Nothing wrong with that but there is a player in their team called Ash's BnB who is at level 25 and has just 37 allies. Her defence is 900k!!!
How is this even possible? Completing just one heroic quest would level you up past that. This is the 3rd time now we have been paired with a guild of ten players or less with seriously low levels but insane million stats.
Please, someone she'd some light on this for me and my team as it makes us wonder whether it's worth even trying to compete at around the top 500 mark.

Thanks in advance!
It is possible. All you do is camp. Be in a good guild and camp.

Shotagain
09-28-2013, 12:42 PM
Not the only issue just came up against a guild with 10 members and a level 25 player with 35 allies, there def stat was 900k now how the hell is that possible!!!!! Absolute joke Gree

Thick Gibbon
09-28-2013, 01:00 PM
There seems to be a lot of these low number but insane stat guilds around. I guess it's either cheating or the top players are bored with the game and are playing the system with second iPads.

Dark Angel KA
09-28-2013, 01:03 PM
There seems to be a lot of these low number but insane stat guilds around. I guess it's either cheating or the top players are bored with the game and are playing the system with second iPads.
Top players usually have their second accounts in a sister guild.

Bloodsucker
09-28-2013, 02:03 PM

Thanks in advance!

This is nothing. My LLP is lvl 29 and my defense is 1.2 mill...of course it will be more like 1.6 mill after this war.

Dark Angel KA
09-28-2013, 02:32 PM
This is nothing. My LLP is lvl 29 and my defense is 1.2 mill...of course it will be more like 1.6 mill after this war.
But your LLP is in a good guild I'm assuming. This guy says the guy was only in a ten member guild.

MindMachine
09-28-2013, 02:36 PM
it might be a guild that won a streak H prize..and a solid high stat low level guild..

KM KAge
09-28-2013, 04:39 PM
But your LLP is in a good guild I'm assuming. This guy says the guy was only in a ten member guild.
From what I have been able to deduce, they are in a larger guild to help with the guild quests and get those bonuses. Before the war starts they go back to their war guild of 10 or so members. Get high number of wins and fairly good cp, then back to the main guild for the guild quests. REPEAT

Darth Randy
09-28-2013, 06:03 PM
Clearly, the guild quest prizes need to die.

Dark Angel KA
09-28-2013, 06:39 PM
From what I have been able to deduce, they are in a larger guild to help with the guild quests and get those bonuses. Before the war starts they go back to their war guild of 10 or so members. Get high number of wins and fairly good cp, then back to the main guild for the guild quests. REPEAT
Makes sense. Good strategy.

Shinazueli
09-28-2013, 07:17 PM
It was a good strategy until more and more guilds tried it. It's one of those things that only works well when nobody else is doing it. Still better than being matched with top 25 guilds though. No thanks.

Bloodsucker
09-28-2013, 10:34 PM

My LLP is in a 9 person guild.

Dark Angel KA
09-28-2013, 10:50 PM
It was a good strategy until more and more guilds tried it. It's one of those things that only works well when nobody else is doing it. Still better than being matched with top 25 guilds though. No thanks.
Then no one can ever share their strategies. Word will go around and then everyone uses that strategy.