PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an unwanted syndicate to take over.

archer12977
09-27-2013, 12:29 PM
With all the changes to stats that are being made in the game I have decided that my gold spending days are over. I am looking for an unwanted syndicate to take over. I'm looking for a little jump with bonuses instead of starting at square one. I'm now into this game for fun instead of getting ahead. I realize this might be a tough place to post this as most people here are pretty serious players but I'm going to give it a shot. Let me know if you are willing to help out. Thanks.

Im Jahova
09-27-2013, 12:38 PM
Why not just start from scratch instead of wasting your time asking.

First

Toys R Us
09-27-2013, 12:45 PM
With all the changes to stats that are being made in the game I have decided that my gold spending days are over. I am looking for an unwanted syndicate to take over. I'm looking for a little jump with bonuses instead of starting at square one. I'm now into this game for fun instead of getting ahead. I realize this might be a tough place to post this as most people here are pretty serious players but I'm going to give it a shot. Let me know if you are willing to help out. Thanks.

You just tried to recruit me to your "top 75" synd too by PM - you are one dodgy or multiple personality disordered individual

KingOW
09-27-2013, 12:49 PM
I can't give you a synd, but I think our syndicate Hitman Inc would be perfect for you to join. No big gold spenders and no hard rules, but we do pretty well anyway I think. Fun family with many very active players and some that's not so active talking but produce points. Just send me msg if you wanna take a look at us or join us on Line and talk a little before you join. We would love to have a experienced player like you among us. I understand that this wasn't what you asked for, but I want to give you the opportunity. If you're active I'm pretty sure you will be a officer very soon. Take care and good luck! Sorry for bad English, I'm a ****in swede ;)

archer12977
09-27-2013, 01:20 PM
I have been the leader of my group for months and it is time for me to step down. I have no interest in being an officer anymore. I want to play when I want to. If I don't want to do a PVP because I'm busy in real life then I won't. Like I said I'm trying to get a head start on bonuses instead of starting from scratch.

Yes Toys R Us. We have been PM back and forth. I am not trying to deceive you. I am simply trying to take care of the group that has been fighting in the trenches beside me for months. They will finish just as well without me. They are all vets of the game and know what's going on.

Also I might be retiring my mini. If someone is interested I might be willing to transfer him to the right person. He is level 59 with 350k+ attack and 340k+ defense and around 150k IPH. That is with 100/105 bonuses. We are missing 1 car attack and 2 gun attack bonuses.

Toys R Us
09-27-2013, 01:31 PM
Is this the 3rd you - you no longer wish to be a leader or officer but start a thread wanting a syndicate to take over...............guy you're tripping

Nameless Poster
09-27-2013, 01:35 PM
Is this the 3rd you - you no longer wish to be a leader or officer but start a thread wanting a syndicate to take over...............guy you're tripping

What kind of Toys are you interested in, Toys R Us? You like dildos?

archer12977
09-27-2013, 01:43 PM
I want to play when I want to, not when I have to. Sure when I'm the only one in the syndicate I guess I will still be the leader but don't have to worry about other people. You are taking this way out of whack Toys R Us.

gsxr_07
09-27-2013, 01:46 PM
Why don't you just join a lower ranked syndicate where it isn't taken so serious... No need to hermit crab by yourself

archer12977
09-27-2013, 01:50 PM
I just want to play cc when I want to and not worry about anyone else or if I'm holding up my end. The best way to do that is by myself.

Toys R Us
09-27-2013, 01:53 PM
Why don't you just join a lower ranked syndicate where it isn't taken so serious... No need to hermit crab by yourself

I had told the OP much the same in answer to his PMs.....there are resting synds where you need do 0 for a while but be protected by their bonuses and other synds for burned-out top players who just want to play the game for fun when they feel like it. OPs 3 heads seem to be in a complete hash stained spin.

gsxr_07
09-27-2013, 02:15 PM
I just want to play cc when I want to and not worry about anyone else or if I'm holding up my end. The best way to do that is by myself.

There are groups like mine that are willing to help people of your caliber when they need a break so you dont totaly miss out and then when your ready to unleash jump back in with your top group..

Im Jahova
09-27-2013, 02:42 PM
There are groups like mine that are willing to help people of your caliber when they need a break so you dont totaly miss out and then when your ready to unleash jump back in with your top group..

Better idea then trying to run a syndicate while saying you want to play when you want. Not a very good leader nor will you get much bonuses since people will not stay and help donate

archer12977
09-27-2013, 03:15 PM
No one will leave as it will just be me.