PDA

View Full Version : Mad Scientist Lab in Mexico?

thundarr
09-27-2013, 12:24 PM
When you think of Mexico what building do you think of? An Aztec or Mayan pyramid? No, a mad scientist laboratory. That would be something when the WD event is in Transylvania. At least call it a Laboratorio científico loco. It looks like 1/2 of the electric plant with some colors. Must be cutbacks in Gree's graphic arts department.

General Soviet
09-27-2013, 12:39 PM
When you think of Mexico what building do you think of? An Aztec or Mayan pyramid? No, a mad scientist laboratory. That would be something when the WD event is in Transylvania. At least call it a Laboratorio científico loco. It looks like 1/2 of the electric plant with some colors. Must be cutbacks in Gree's graphic arts department.
It's probably supposed to relate with the "haunted theme" some of the Mexico events will have. I don't really like it either.

Exxtraterrestrial
09-27-2013, 12:46 PM
it's pretty dumb
even the monument in mexico city would be better

Michael1989
09-27-2013, 12:55 PM
Mexico.... I would say a drugs lab instead of mad scientist laboratory lol.

Mcdoc
09-27-2013, 01:01 PM
Maybe since it will end in October they are trying for a Halloween theme ? ? ?

However - I live I the border of Mexico & Tijuana has a sewer break about every other month that closes down some of San Diego beaches - so perhaps a Sewage Treatment Plant would have been the best building to offer Mexico :)