PDA

View Full Version : iOS 3.8.2 update!

Assault and Flattery
09-27-2013, 10:58 AM
Hey guys, if you haven't already, please visit the App Store and get the 3.8.2 update for iOS. This fixes the issue where you can't post to your syn member's walls, and also adds the Funzio ID transfer option again.

warrends
09-27-2013, 11:18 AM
Thank you A&F. I shall now stand down my thread on this issue.

187omni
09-27-2013, 12:15 PM
First!! -- You didn't call it

GU7 F4WK3S
09-27-2013, 12:16 PM
I tried the transfer and it failed. Going iPad to iPhone

GU7 F4WK3S
09-27-2013, 12:25 PM
It also reset my iPhone game and started me as an Alex. I'm not certain but imagine this will screw up my ticket when I asked them to move the acct in my sig to the acct I had to set on my phone?

A&F since you are responsible for this can you please follow up on ticket no 953370

Let them know that the new acct I need my old transferred to has changed to 548 389 955 - Alex

Rebels
09-27-2013, 01:00 PM
Thanks A&F

Glad to post on my syndicate members walls again.

Assault and Flattery
09-27-2013, 01:07 PM
I'll check on it, but I never understand why so many people have problems with the transfer option. The couple times I've used it when I got a new phone, it worked just fine. Would it help if I broke down the steps? I know it's been posted multiple times.

Im Jahova
09-27-2013, 01:14 PM
I'll check on it, but I never understand why so many people have problems with the transfer option. The couple times I've used it when I got a new phone, it worked just fine. Would it help if I broke down the steps? I know it's been posted multiple times.

Please do so A&F I'm tired of hearing about it all the time.

Limerick
09-27-2013, 01:14 PM

Please do that A&F, many of us are getting new iPhones :-)

Assault and Flattery
09-27-2013, 01:31 PM
Here is what support tells people:

To set up a Funzio ID to transfer your game, go to Menu > More... > Funzio ID. If you have forgotten your ID, password, or associated email address, don't fret! All you need to do is delete and re-install the game. You will not lose any progress by doing so, and when you go back to the Funzio screen, the slate will be wiped clean and you can enter all new information.

Next, using your old device, go to the Funzio ID screen. Click on "Transfer game" and then click on "Old Device". Now, pick up your new device. Enter all the same information on the Funzio ID screen, click on "Transfer game" and then click on "New Device". Restart the game, and voilą, you have transferred your original game to your new device!

Lancelove
09-27-2013, 01:46 PM
Are we compatible with IOS 7 or are there still bugs?

GU7 F4WK3S
09-27-2013, 01:54 PM
Games transferred. Thx A&F if that was you. I had never had trouble with the transfer option before. Not sure if it was an HD version going to non HD? I upgraded both devices to iOS 7 and tried so that wasn't a problem. Much appreciated. Cheers

Yancool
09-27-2013, 02:09 PM

The function is not logical, that's why people are having problems with it. A function like this should not be described in 8 lines, then theres something wrong with useability. Why not send data to your servers when game is closed down, it would also make it quite easy for you to find hackers, when you validate more often, if at all. After that people should just login on another device, and play from there. People should not be tied up to a specific platform, but just the game itself.

SAS BOT
09-27-2013, 03:03 PM
I'm getting same problem GU7 F4WK3S had. Every time I transfer it says "Transfer account failed, please try again" and resets my new device to a level 1 alex. I'm going from ipod with ios6 to iphone5 with ios 7.

Ticket number is 956758 and new device player id is now 328 088 607

mia201
09-27-2013, 03:07 PM
Can i transfer between ios and android devices? thinking about getting a new device to replaces my old iphone 4

Muffhole
09-27-2013, 03:28 PM
Hi,

I recently requested 2 accounts be swapped over as one is quite large and the iPad runs slow, and now I have a brand new account on one device and still the same on the other? What's happening? Ticket number 962247
Any help would be appreciated,

Muff

Im Jahova
09-27-2013, 03:46 PM
Hi,

I recently requested 2 accounts be swapped over as one is quite large and the iPad runs slow, and now I have a brand new account on one device and still the same on the other? What's happening? Ticket number 962247
Any help would be appreciated,

Muff

This is not the place to be talking about tickets, that's the supports job, you just have to wait for them to do something which surprisingly could be pretty quick but sometimes not

CohibAA
09-27-2013, 04:06 PM
Are we compatible with IOS 7 or are there still bugs?

iOS 7 and version 3.8.2 with no problems here.

Lonestoner
09-27-2013, 05:55 PM
Can i transfer between ios and android devices? thinking about getting a new device to replaces my old iphone 4

No, sorry. Only iOS >>> iOS and android >>> android transfers are allowed..

GU7 F4WK3S
09-27-2013, 06:40 PM
i've tried this with another acct on multiple devices and failed every time. i get an invalid userid when i merely try to login instead of transfer. my main acct is transferred so i don't care but if others are experiencing this and using past glitches as a reference i believe this is a gree issue and not the end user simply making mistakes.

Jellybean
09-27-2013, 06:54 PM
Hey guys, if you haven't already, please visit the App Store and get the 3.8.2 update for iOS. This fixes the issue where you can't post to your syn member's walls, and also adds the Funzio ID transfer option again.

To set up a Funzio ID to transfer your game, go to Menu > More... > Funzio ID. If you have forgotten your ID, password, or associated email address, don't fret! All you need to do is delete and re-install the game. You will not lose any progress by doing so, and when you go back to the Funzio screen, the slate will be wiped clean and you can enter all new information.

Next, using your old device, go to the Funzio ID screen. Click on "Transfer game" and then click on "Old Device". Now, pick up your new device. Enter all the same information on the Funzio ID screen, click on "Transfer game" and then click on "New Device". Restart the game, and voilą, you have transferred your original game to your new device!

Since the new patch in Modern War, iOS 7 as well.. There is NO option to "create" a Funzio ID in our profile menu.. I've backed up old iPad and restored the new iPad as I've done before successfully.. We do NOT get the option to "RESTORE".... I've replied to emails from Gree several times and keep getting the same email in response.. Don't know how many times I have to tell Gree it is NOT THERE... Any help would be great!

TenderPlacebo
09-27-2013, 07:28 PM
I would really like to transfer again, miss playing on my iPad, but really don't feel like losing my game tonight.

Has anyone had a successful transfer on the new update yet?
If so, are you using iOS 7 or a later version?

I still haven't updated to 7, as I'm afraid it might mess my game up and really don't want any issues while the event is going on. It's also the weekend and I wouldn't be too happy if I can't access my game until Monday, at the earliest.

budman68
09-30-2013, 11:25 AM
I am running 3.82 and have ios 7. haven't tried transfer yet. but game seems stable for Gree. which means my device didn't explode.

Muj
09-30-2013, 12:23 PM
No, sorry. Only iOS >>> iOS and android >>> android transfers are allowed..
I recently just got my account transferred from Android to iOS

dgwalker
09-30-2013, 09:37 PM
You forgot the step where you hit transfer and get the message "Transfer account failed, please try again". You try again and it still doesn't work. Then you send a ticket to Gree and wait for 3 weeks.

-Dgwalker

bald zeemer
10-01-2013, 01:33 AM

http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag150/Balthazar9/14B74060-F111-4328-ADA8-49F1A5AFA325-2581-000006729CB36CB8_zps756bb2da.jpg

Thanks A&F, but it's probably unnecessary to tell us about it, since it force-closed the game until we updated. But that's cool, I guess updating when we get told to is a good thing. Although I'd politely request that in future you make us do it some time that isn't in the final moments of events.

Robinhawaii
10-01-2013, 08:43 AM
Take screenshots and add it to your ticket. When they can see what you are telling them, it goes a lot smoother.

R

dgwalker
10-01-2013, 09:56 AM
And then there is the step where GREE informs you that the ticket has been closed because players can now transfer the game by themselves.

-Dgwalker

You forgot the step where you hit transfer and get the message "Transfer account failed, please try again". You try again and it still doesn't work. Then you send a ticket to Gree and wait for 3 weeks.

-Dgwalker