PDA

View Full Version : Can someone HELP!!!! Since Gree won't

Reaper*7
09-27-2013, 09:36 AM
I keep getting messages saying that my modern war profile will expire it says I have 19 days left dose any one know what this means and what I need to do about it I have sent in multiple tickets to gree and still no response I would upload a screen shot but don't know how plz help I put alot of money in this game don't want to lose it thank y'all

SGT Rud
09-27-2013, 10:27 AM
Does it say the enterprise version something?

Max Power
09-27-2013, 10:31 AM
I keep getting messages saying that my modern war profile will expire it says I have 19 days left dose any one know what this means and what I need to do about it I have sent in multiple tickets to gree and still no response I would upload a screen shot but don't know how plz help I put alot of money in this game don't want to lose it thank y'all

Multiple tickets don't help. In fact, it screws things up and makes other people wait longer too.

I got the message once and then never again. If it something that needs renewing, Gree will renew it. If it is something that needs urgent response, Gree would have responded by now.

Reaper*7
09-27-2013, 10:39 AM
Yeah it dose say that SGT Rud

Reaper*7
09-27-2013, 10:41 AM
And thanks MAX POWER

SGT Rud
09-27-2013, 10:42 AM
No worries. There was another thread around here on that topic. Gree is working on a fix. A few of my faction members have that too. One got a ticket responded to that said the same as a mod on here. I will search for the thread and post it in this post as well, give me a few. But it will not affect your profile.

Reaper*7
09-27-2013, 10:44 AM
No worries. There was another thread around here on that topic. Gree is working on a fix. A few of my faction members have that too. One got a ticket responded to that said the same as a mod on here. I will search for the thread and post it in this post as well, give me a few. But it will not affect your profile. Thanks bro really appreciate the help

SGT Rud
09-27-2013, 10:45 AM
Here it is.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?68258-Provisioning-Profile-Expiration-with-Modern-War-Enterprises-on-iOS&highlight=enterprise