PDA

View Full Version : Can't Transfer!!! Come on GREE

TW Turtle55555
09-27-2013, 09:30 AM
I am unable to transfer my account. I went from my old IPhone to a new IPhone. I followed all the "procedures" I could find. Did the whole back up to the cloud etc etc It didn't work.

I've been sitting on a ticket for several days now (#949769) and I am getting very little help from Gree. I am a small to moderate gold spender yet that appears to be useless in getting any help.

I have sent so much info to Gree and about every day to day and a half I just get asked for more, with no transfer/solution date in sight. I am sure I won't get any help over the weekend. I'm just frustrated and needed some place to vent. What makes me most upset is I am unable to help my faction mates and that just sucks (Plus I grew up in Mexico so the current location is touching).

camper killer
09-27-2013, 09:34 AM
if it helps the big gold spenders have the exact same problem. The support guys are swamped I hear. When I say swamped I mean hundreds if not thousands of tickets coming in. Apple did just release a new iPhone so you kinda would expect it. You know every player in the game who got one submitted in the first few days of gettting their phones so of course no amount of extra prep would take care of this one short term surge.

TW Turtle55555
09-27-2013, 09:37 AM
Valid point Camper. Thanks for the perspective.
It's just frustrating to get an email asking for ITunes receipts and other verifications and you send it with 20 mins and its now been almost 2 days and no response.

SOF
09-27-2013, 02:00 PM
What kills me is I sent my original ticket in on Friday and received a response the next day stating the game was transferred and the ticket was closed. My excitement quickly turned to frustration when I realized nothing was transferred at all. I had to go the entire war wifi only. I responded to the e-mail on Saturday to re-open the ticket and kindly inform them that the transfer did not work and I have not heard a peep back from them. Just in case by some MIRACLE one of the admins reads this, my ticket is #940335. What really frustrated me this week is that I sent in a different ticket for a completely different issue (gold refund for server errors) and I received a quick reply with a refund!!! Still however, my transfer is being ignored. I need to sell my phone. I've had a buyer for over a week now and they are getting impatient. I've PM'd Oracle per his request 3 days ago and he has not responded either.

Horakian
09-28-2013, 03:03 AM
I am unable to transfer my account. I went from my old IPhone to a new IPhone. I followed all the "procedures" I could find. Did the whole back up to the cloud etc etc It didn't work.

I've been sitting on a ticket for several days now (#949769) and I am getting very little help from Gree. I am a small to moderate gold spender yet that appears to be useless in getting any help.

I have sent so much info to Gree and about every day to day and a half I just get asked for more, with no transfer/solution date in sight. I am sure I won't get any help over the weekend. I'm just frustrated and needed some place to vent. What makes me most upset is I am unable to help my faction mates and that just sucks (Plus I grew up in Mexico so the current location is touching).

Ok after you send an email with all your info they will send you a reply. You have to take a pic of your most recent gold purchase and forward it in the reply they ask for it in.
Bott line is u gotta prove u spend real money to get a transfer.