PDA

View Full Version : Stat Inflation has ruined the game and I am playing less now

thundarr
09-27-2013, 08:52 AM
This game is spiraling out of control. My stats went up half a million in a few days. My faction just got the 60K sub for finishing FLTQ. I was thinking about finishing the ILTQ but I don't want to waste any more money on this game and by good fortune my iTunes account is broken and I can only buy gold with gift cards. I don't plan to get it fixed either so now I won't lose my self control. It will require a trip to the local store for a gift card. I feel much more at peace now. I will just do faction events and spend a lot less time playing this. Crates and LTD edition units are obsolete. After that Aeon sun stalker plane from the previous event I was teetering on the edge but this latest group sent me over. I don't know what they will do with everything else now that they are handing out 60K units like candy. I am in a great faction with a really nice group of folks so I will help there as much as I can and enjoy the game without being obsessed with it. Gree has destroyed the game which is their prerogative especially with the consecutive win prizes. A new member just joined our faction who just got the French Nuclear Option and the 60K Sub which is 130K plus bonuses. Unless there is a faction event going on I will be doing something else.

AlexFoo
09-27-2013, 10:51 AM
good for you if you want to play less.

I don't see the game as destroyed. that's just your as usual somewhat negative opinion.

but doing other things and enjoying life is good, so I wish you well.

CJ D
09-27-2013, 11:00 AM
You seem like a level headed guy. Your posts have validity the majority of the time. But good God man. Every single post is doom and gloom. Just give it up already.

thundarr
09-27-2013, 11:13 AM
It is just that I really enjoy the game and my faction and this stat thing is like hyperinflation. Thats all.