PDA

View Full Version : New wall levels. 15 really??

IrishMavrick
09-27-2013, 08:21 AM
Just found that the level of WD walls can go up to level 15. This increase will affect both the free players and the gold players. All the whole benefiting greedy..... Why do a stupid "what would you like to see post" ( two so far this year) and then just do whatever the hell you want anyway.

Just my 2. Cents.

warrends
09-27-2013, 08:30 AM
How will this affect gold vs. non-gold players? It's just in-game money (and concrete), and they're not really that expensive to build.

AlexFoo
09-27-2013, 08:37 AM
just slow me down about 12 taps. no biggie.

leeroy
09-27-2013, 08:39 AM
With the current Stat inflation, they have no choice to increase the Wall health.

MagnusDux
09-27-2013, 09:23 AM
gold players will have to taptaptap more to just get past wall, and free players will have to sit regenning longer that's it. Greed wins again

Thief
09-27-2013, 09:32 AM
With the current Stat inflation, they have no choice to increase the Wall health.

Most already do maximum damage to the walls in one hit so that logic doesn't work. (unless they increase the amount of damage to the wall a single hit can do)

In the end it makes concrete slightly more valuable and makes Free players slightly less valuable in a faction.

With factions having 50k+ of concrete stockpiled though it makes sense to have. Walls get destroyed in seconds...

TW Turtle55555
09-27-2013, 09:40 AM
Bottom line is level 10 walls were pointless. They would be down within 30 secs of a battle starting. It was either move them up or get rid of them.

SGT Rud
09-27-2013, 10:22 AM
I agree with Turtle and Thief. We could drop walls in less then a minute using LLPs and free players. Not to mention the ammount of excess concrete, but that brings me into a whole new debate. Increasing the level of walls was an odd move, I would have just created a faction bonus that increased the strength of the wall. Kinda like raiding a money building, you can see the level of it, but you never know what extra it will pay with their % increase. The walls would be the same, I see a level 10, but do they have a % increase bonus added that is going to slow me down a tad bit more.

By the way, has anyone purchased one all the way through yet and know the $ and concrete involved?

warrends
09-27-2013, 11:08 AM
I agree with Turtle and Thief. We could drop walls in less then a minute using LLPs and free players. Not to mention the ammount of excess concrete, but that brings me into a whole new debate. Increasing the level of walls was an odd move, I would have just created a faction bonus that increased the strength of the wall. Kinda like raiding a money building, you can see the level of it, but you never know what extra it will pay with their % increase. The walls would be the same, I see a level 10, but do they have a % increase bonus added that is going to slow me down a tad bit more.

By the way, has anyone purchased one all the way through yet and know the $ and concrete involved?

In CC the walls are called Hideouts. There is a Syndicate bonus that increases the Hideout's health, 5% at a time just like the rest of the team bonuses. Same thing you're talking about here SGT Rud. As always, perhaps what we see in one of the games will come to the others.

As for raising wall levels from 10 to 15, it's all part of stat inflation. Everything has to go up. I assume ...
Right now I believe the most damage you can do to a wall with a hit is 4K (that's what I do and I've never heard anyone else say they've done higher). If they do NOT increase that then level 15 walls change the game quite a bit.