PDA

View Full Version : If gonna ramp up the gold spend, then at least stop the cheating

GT Yellowjackets
09-26-2013, 11:12 PM
Most of the top 100 teams have full bonuses who they are embarrased to say were achieved by their time-warpers.

Nowadays, I have read top 400 teams on full bonuses, achieved by paying $2 per billion to PayPal to a hacker.

We read that some certain top 25 teams got their STLQ gun by glitching - cough - something that rhymes with Ruhrskies

That's only the ones I know

GT Yellowjackets
09-26-2013, 11:53 PM
A poster yesterday mentioned that something like the newskies openly talked of glitching - I joined anothed synd who unfortunately do talk of this cheating

Rebels
09-27-2013, 12:10 AM
BigMoney was the crusader on cheating...... We no longer have BM fighting the good fight :(

GT Yellowjackets
09-27-2013, 01:23 AM
The synd I'm in now openly talks of the same glitch that got Brewskis the SLTQ - they fawn over them days!

Bugs the hell outta me and close to being cut for complaining

Sav Clarke
09-27-2013, 01:52 AM
The synd i'm in are regularly around the top 50-60 mark and we don't have all the bonuses yet. I think we are only a couple away from full - i think 4-5 now. We have quite a number with high IPH and still haven't finished the bonuses. Makes me laugh when I see lower team that are maxed in bonuses.

At least we can be proud of being one of the few synd's that obtained their bonuses completely legitimately

reesebutton
09-27-2013, 02:12 AM
The synd i'm in are regularly around the top 50-60 mark and we don't have all the bonuses yet. I think we are only a couple away from full - i think 4-5 now. We have quite a number with high IPH and still haven't finished the bonuses. Makes me laugh when I see lower team that are maxed in bonuses.

At least we can be proud of being one of the few synd's that obtained their bonuses completely legitimately

Join the club. My syndicate is billions & billions away from finishing bonuses! We saw the post from the dude selling cash, but his cash was pretty obviously non-legit.

So we soldier on. Nice to beat up and rank higher than those fully loaded but less active syndicates.

And everytime I hear of a hacking syndicate, I wanna go take a dump on their headquarters. Wish the war would give us an option like that.

Cluff
09-27-2013, 03:12 AM
TBK.... top 10/25 syn and still has 45 billion to go before maxed out on bonuses... 100% legit

bald zeemer
09-27-2013, 03:19 AM
Yea, Gree didn't care about a certain top 2 syndicate directly hacking another (big gold-spending) players' account, so I can't see them caring about this.

CCKallDAY
09-27-2013, 03:39 AM
Most of the top 100 teams have full bonuses who they are embarrased to say were achieved by their time-warpers.

Nowadays, I have read top 400 teams on full bonuses, achieved by paying $2 per billion to PayPal to a hacker.

We read that some certain top 25 teams got their STLQ gun by glitching - cough - something that rhymes with Ruhrskies

That's only the ones I knowI actually know who the cash hacker guy is... i don't have a screenshot of his stats or anything but his name starts with a n and ends with a eight except spelled differently.

M.C.
09-27-2013, 04:38 AM
I actually know who the cash hacker guy is... i don't have a screenshot of his stats or anything but his name starts with a n and ends with a eight except spelled differently.

who so mysterious? such people need to be banned, no need to be careful or shy...what would you do if meet such a person in real life...take him to court I guess

M.C. --> top 50 syn and still 3 big bonuses left

GT Yellowjackets
09-27-2013, 06:34 AM
I think we sometimes forget that this is just a game. Sure players take it serious because of the time and money investment. But it's just a game. I can only get so worked up about a hacker/cheater.

I got worked up when another synd I know openly used time travellers to achieve their position, then would not acknowlege they did. The cheating team is small beer but puts others outside the top 100.

Now I'm told to shut up because glitching is not really cheating in another team and everyone does it? WTF???????????????

tom73
09-27-2013, 06:47 AM
My IPH is 1.3m. I am around level 155 and there are very few players at my level with a better iph than mine. Most have 1/10th.

My syndicate has only a few offensive bonuses purchased to this point... I donate around 5m a day. At this rate it would take me 90 days to buy a $450m bonus by myself. We have billions left to go. Yet I am getting recruited nonstop by syndicates whose leaders are at my level and have all bonuses paid.

bald zeemer
09-27-2013, 06:52 AM
I think we sometimes forget that this is just a game. Sure players take it serious because of the time and money investment. But it's just a game. I can only get so worked up about a hacker/cheater.

It's a failure of character. That said failure was demonstrated within the confines of a game is neither here nor there.

killarodog
09-27-2013, 06:59 AM
i see many of hoods that are hacked very well made reports all they send back is your case is close they really dont care read my next post..

GT Yellowjackets
09-27-2013, 07:11 AM
My IPH is 1.3m. I am around level 155 and there are very few players at my level with a better iph than mine. Most have 1/10th.

My syndicate has only a few offensive bonuses purchased to this point... I donate around 5m a day. At this rate it would take me 90 days to buy a $450m bonus by myself. We have billions left to go. Yet I am getting recruited nonstop by syndicates whose leaders are at my level and have all bonuses paid.

just pay $2 to Paypal each with your synd buddies and your synd will be maxed-out!!!!! The cash hack was so open and many unscrupulous synds took advantage.

Sod this saving malarky

tom73
09-27-2013, 08:24 AM
There are probably between 500-1500 syndicates that should be named. Possibly more.

killarodog
09-27-2013, 08:30 AM
I want to start off by saying this was a nice game.when gree see a way to entice us to spend money thatmean they got it and so far they had all of us in head first.oh lets touch on hackers gree is aware that hackers have made it to the top and to us little people who see there stats it only make us want to be like the people we run into. So as i have learned the way company look at it is hackers are good for business sometime" cause it entice people to spend money to try and catch up.with the hackers and thats not cool to me and as i read alot of yall.The money we spend on this game we all could have got us a ps4 7 games and more with the money it take to rise in this game so as it go to others yea I QUIT TO I WILL BE POSTING ALL OVER THE NET ABOUT HOW WE SHOULD WAKE UP AND LET GREE GO THEY ONLY WANT OUR MONEY ANYWAY TAKING MY LIFE PLUS MY MONEY BACK. THANKS GREE FOR LETTING ME SEE THE REAL ABOUT A GAME ON THE PHONE.PLUS AT THE IN OF THE DAY ITS STILL A GAME STATS OR NOT REAL ONLY NUMBERS TO MAKE YOU SPEND YOUR MONEY TO SEE YOUR NAME BY THAT NUMBER...

R_G
09-27-2013, 11:55 AM
You can calc upgrade times and check if someone bought gold or money.

Its basically possible to roll up every upgrade and building with a script. It can be done quite easily.

Im Jahova
09-27-2013, 01:09 PM

That's only the ones I know

Please read the posting guidelines, there should be no talk of cheating or hacking in the forums.

CCKallDAY
09-27-2013, 02:01 PM
Please read the posting guidelines, there should be no talk of cheating or hacking in the forums.Wake up! Everyone's posting about cheaters, about half the forum would be banned right now if they banned everyone with a perma ban. Like Bigmoney.

Assault and Flattery
09-27-2013, 02:07 PM
Guys seriously, just send in tickets with info about these people. It's not cool to call people out publicly.