PDA

View Full Version : Which do you prefer?

Tyrant
09-26-2013, 06:59 PM
Which do you prefer? Stat bonuses (sea attack +10%) for example. Or do you prefer non stat bonuses (upgrade two buildings at once) for example.

Tyrant
09-26-2013, 07:09 PM
Also If I were you gree developers I'd use this as a tool for future event prizes "hint hint"

King Dante!
09-26-2013, 07:33 PM
This is how I look at it..

Why do players want health regen bonuses? Because it makes it easier to defeat bosses and allows them a chance to earn more WD points. Which in turn, gives them a better chance of earning better units, with higher stats.

Why do player want energy regen bonuses? Because it makes LTQ, FLTQ and PvE easier. Which in turn, gives them a better chance of earning better units, with higher stats.

Why do players want higher building output bonuses? Because it increases their IPH and allows them to donate more money to their factions for bonuses and allows them to upgrade LTE buildings to higher levels. Which in turn, gives them a better chance of earning better units, with higher stats.

Basically what I'm saying is, ultimately, everything is done in order to increase stats. So why not just have bonuses that directly increase them?

Tyrant
09-26-2013, 07:35 PM
You make a good point, but these non direct ways make it less time consuming to do it.

King Dante!
09-26-2013, 07:41 PM
You make a good point, but these non direct ways make it less time consuming to do it.
Completely agree. Funny thing is, I actually voted for non stat bonuses. They make the game more interesting.

Tyrant
09-26-2013, 07:48 PM
Lol me too, I actually enjoy getting the non ones more.

Skoalrulz
09-26-2013, 09:57 PM
The only bonus that I would like is the ability to upgrade 2 buildings at once. They don't need to be both cash buildings either.

SevenO9
09-26-2013, 10:08 PM
What is the point of upgrading two buildings at once? With all boost/unit buildings maxed out and existing LEs at a fairly high level, my limitting ressource is cash. A second upgrade slot wont help me in any way.

Tito89
09-26-2013, 11:21 PM
I guess that gree was trying to mix things up with new bonuses, however the old mission payout could have been for top 4000 as it would help llps and lower factions a bit.